It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII Is Coming Soon & Here's Why!? (Great Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
yeah, and bush will be emperor for life

I sure hope you don't spend money on those sites

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Good find. S + F.

Ron Paul talks about Bretton/Woods all the time.

Stupid effing America.

You rejected the one man who could have saved America and the World.

Ron Paul knows full well about the money dollar interests, why do you think he wants to audit the Fed??? So he can END IT.

Theres a reason this movement was called the Ron Paul REVOLUTION.

edit on 15-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
If what the video says is true then WW3 is inevitable there`s no way to stop it. If the dollar becomes worthless then TPTB will lose everything.all their billions will be worth nothing, they`ll be down here in the gutter with the rest of us. They won`t let that happen without a big fight, even if that means destroying civilization as we know it.
They have been living the good life for too long, they would rather die and take us all with them than to give up all their wealth.
they truly are insane!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

This is exactly correct. They have done it before and will do it again if necessary.

The moral and ethical dimensions of the situation mean nothing to these people. They are social Darwinists, sociopaths, arch criminals who care about nothing but themselves. If they have to go down, they will take everyone down with them. These dramas are played out everyday around the world on a small scale by desperate criminals and SWAT teams. We've seen it all before. Such people are only too common among human beings. The only difference is that the particular individuals that we are talking about are at the top of human society.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Its not about the money. Its about what they have BOUGHT with that money, which is everything under the sun with intrinsic value. Land and resources, they hold title to everything, including you and your children's children. They won't give it back without a fight.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

why does it always have to be an impending "WORLD WAR"?

Do you even know why it is called World War? Doesn't mean the entire world, it means countries from multiple continents and countries fighting for the same cause or fighting against each other. It's called world war because that's what they call it.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
One of the things that is killing America and will kill human civilization as a whole is the growing "criminal consensus".

It used to be a secret among the elite that it was OK to commit any kind of crime, as long as you got away with it. That's how they got to be the elite. That is Social Darwinism in action.

The rest of the population were (and are still) taught to be nice, to obey the law, to refrain from crime, to do their duty, to do unto others as they would have others do unto them and to fit in, go to work and not make waves.

The prevailing consensus is that honesty, morality and the ethic of "live and let live" are beneficial guidelines for life in our world.

When the numbers of people who accept the criminal consensus in a society begin to increase, civilized society comes under threat of extinction.

Colombia, Mexico, the Congo, and Russia are societies where the criminal consensus has a broad acceptance. There are many more societies where this is the case.

Unfortunately, large numbers of people in the United States of America, as is obvious by this time, have embraced the criminal consensus, including people of very great responsibility in the financial sector.

Crime is fine. Just don't get caught.

That situation is the beginning of the death spiral for any society. When the criminal consensus becomes the prevailing consensus in a society, anything bad can happen. Murphy's Law takes care of the rest.

In the case of the criminal consensus in the United States, if anything bad can happen, sooner or later it will happen.

edit on 15-9-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by MidnightTide

Do you think he left the States because of these videos?

I'm just curious.

I think He's making a buck of these videos. No sh**t, He's always cogent and he really has a plan. Makes sense to me. Kiss your ass goodbye.He's spot on about that dollar gold thing. Nixon really stuck it to em. Roosevelt stuck it to us by confiscating gold. Look out gold bugs.

But he's right. The United States has the most to lose. that would be us.and the United States has a long way to fall, that would be us. and we have rigged the game with all of our resources and power. to benefit us. But the realities of the free market, corporatism. and neoliberal capitalism has rendered nation states obsolete World War three may not happen.

The one wild card here would be the might of the United States military. It's destructive power is awesome, and hegemony dies hard.

What can we do about it. Stop driving so much. turn down the air conditioning, adopt a new lifestyle? Not very realistic so a secure energy source is vital. Cooperation is the key here, not bombs, or worse insurgencies. Funny how insurgencies have become an operative strategy, but back to the topic, cooperation.

Another wild card,(so maybe they're not so wild after all), Radical Islam. After it's reactivation in the late 1940's It has been a force that has been discouraged, encouraged, manipulated. used, strengthened and even organized by what is now it's greatest enemy, The United States.of American, the one's with the aforementioned military capacity.

So what we have here is industrious, prosperous nations supporting comfortable lifestyles all around. desperate for that energy, vying for it.The old agreements are breaking down. Government heads of oil producing states being replaced Favoritism to American diminished. This all taking place amidst a resurgent Radical Islam.

Cool heads are truly going to need to prevail. That is if there are any available.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
No Matter What, The Outcome Is Not Good!!! If We Don't Go To War, America Becomes Poor. If We Do Well World War 3. Enough Said
I Don't Like Either

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Soloro

The thread is about the video and it is 15 minutes long. You posted 8 minutes after the thread was posted, please watch the video and post your comments and opinions on the video.

I don't care about your dislike for "doom and gloom". I only care about your thoughts about the video.

Also, I believe ww3 has already begun for you to say "It's not going to happen " is quite the bold statement as no one can tell the future.
edit on 15-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

As far out as this would seem to you all. The world , its people, its cities, its systems, it consciousness, it habits, its laws has all got to be destroyed. Its the only way for mankind to survive on this planet.

This plan has been in the works for some time. The major power and the hidden hands of this world have agreed to play this scenario out like a game which ultimately end whit humankind being hit so hard that from this precipice a new consciousness and way of living in harmony with earth will emerge. With many historical text such as the bible claiming that 2/3 of mankind will perish, understand this must happen and will happen and the idea that countries are in conflict with eachother is just a rouse played upon mankind as it does the 'hand's' slave labour and bidding.

Leave room for nature, leave room for nature.

500 000 000.
edit on 16-9-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I think that video was dead on point . Very scary to think of it. And more scary to know that it is all true . God bless the innocent ,, thanks for posting

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I thought it was a great video OP. Informative and spot on when it comes to breaking down the mechanics behind this mess the world is in. S+F for you. Thank you for posting it.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Great video OP. It really helps illustrate exactly why this recent news is so important:

Dollar no longer primary oil currency as China begins to sell oil using Yuan

edit: and these:
China And Russia Are Ruthlessly Cutting The Legs Out From Under The U.S. Dollar
Saudi Arabia And China Team Up To Build A Gigantic New Oil Refinery

READ ALL OF THOSE ARTICLES AND I ASSURE YOU, YOUR MIND WILL BE BLOWN
edit on 16/9/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
There will never be a WWIII.
If you think about it,does it matter who gangs up to Destroy the USA?Who will be left to talk about it?They(US government/media) will destroy ourselves and will push the button and destroy the other half of this planet.When is the question and who pushes first.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Some people in Iran believe that ww3 happened and failed.

33 days of war between Israel and Hezbollah was an ignition that failed to make a big fire.

All the ignitions will suffocate by help of Allah.

It is time for greedy elites to come out and fight for their own interests.

And beginning another crusade is not going to help the flame rise.

This is the neo-crusade and it has begun long ago.

+ 9/11 + all the islamophoia dudes.

So , greedy people come out and fight for your greed. Don't hide behind other faces.

CE I am proud of being friend with you.

edit on 16-9-2012 by mideast because:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
how many nuclear bombs could destroy all life on Earth? Or how many megatons? In the past we've been told USSR could destroy all life on earth 15 times over, while USA "only" 8 times...Tsar Bomb 100 megaton enough for making nuclear winter alone....How about today? Anyone with more specific knowledge in the matter?
How for example all life will be destroyed, if the total amount of all warheads and megatons cannot cover the entire surface with fallout? Perhaps other factors are included, as a nuclear winter, or mega quakes.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Good Post and video, although I agree with most of the points raised and there certainly is a correlation between the last 4 or 5 countries that the US has attacked, I think once the stakes are raised too high military action would simply be untenable. The current situation in Syria for example is being financed by the Sunni Gulf states together with CIA backing in an effort to put a pro western govt into place, but it will not work as can be seen from Libya and Egypt be careful what you wish for as Egypt under MB Morsi has pretty much turned away from the west which will cause problems with Israel in due course and Libya has descended into a Country divided and ruled by Warlords on a pretty much tribal basis.

The US is now worried that should Assad go and the whole regeime fail then another Libya could be the result so much so that it's likely the current FSA will fail in its aims to remove the Assad govt.

So The Military option can only work to a point and I think we are reaching that point , Iran is simply too big and has too many powerful Allies for the US to overcome, safer to use the threat of Military action coupled with sanctions and diplomacy. Besides the US cannot afford to fund any further wars it knows it's days of Dollar supremacy are coming to and end, China is already buying/selling Oil in Yuan and Russia is preparing to do the same in Roubles so ultimately there is no realistic way the US can hold back the tide.

The US is in decline pure and simple and needs to concentrate on reducing its insatiable thirst for oil.

But I honestly believe its military adventures in the Middle east are now unsustainable...!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Kinda explains the reasons why many nations are against the US Government (not the people). Basically they're the bullies in the school -ground stealing the weaker kids lunch money and forcing other kids to take their side by threat of violence or blackmail.
Why are the biggest kids often the bullies?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012newstart
how many nuclear bombs could destroy all life on Earth? Or how many megatons? In the past we've been told USSR could destroy all life on earth 15 times over, while USA "only" 8 times...Tsar Bomb 100 megaton enough for making nuclear winter alone....How about today? Anyone with more specific knowledge in the matter?
How for example all life will be destroyed, if the total amount of all warheads and megatons cannot cover the entire surface with fallout? Perhaps other factors are included, as a nuclear winter, or mega quakes.

Authoritative studies in UK as far back as the mid 1950's concluded that ordinary life in UK would be made untenable by the detonation of as few as 10 nuclear weapons on that island. That's because survivors would have to stay under cover for two weeks to avoid the worst of the fall out. That's before you even consider the appalling damage & loss of life in the target areas.

The USA, being physically larger, might be able to struggle on if hit by 10 nuclear weapons. But 20, 30 ? Normal life would just cease for many, people would have to hunker down in their basements.

Even if the Northern hemisphere had an all out nuclear war, life would still go on for those in the South. I don't think the "On The Beach" scenario would happen (of fallout travelling south, killing everyone). Instead I think the fallout would come to earth, much of it being carried away by the action of the weather, down into the drains & sewers and back to the oceans. The fires will extinguish, the smoke and ash will slowly clear from the skies, the normal actions of nature will start to take back the devastated towns and cities (see photos of Pripyat today, the town near Chernobyl ... plants and trees are taking the town over). Life will go on, but not for everyone.

As to the topic, I've been reading this morning about the rioting outside the Japanese embassy in Beijing. The European media is reporting this widely, it's not as widely reported in the English speaking world for some reason, you have to hunt the story down.

I have to be honest, I'm not one to worry or panic unnecessarily, I served in the RAF in the 1980's and have the reputation for being quite a stoic individual, one who doesn't get alarmed.

But I'm really starting to have concerns about the way the world is going. The USA is normally the anchor on which we've all relied. But the policy drift in the White House, the complete lack of direction, it reminds me of the late 1970's when events combined and overwhelmed President Carter's administration. At least then there was a man waiting in the wings to give direction. Today there's no such alternative. The USA is weak and everyone knows it. It's on it's knees politically, it's people are divided as never before. Economically it's a total basket case. For all recent attention has been on the EU, it's the USA itself which is about to bring the financial house of cards down. And the USA has lost all moral authority too, this nation which liberated much of the world in the 1940's is now responsible for some of the worst crimes in living memory.

Against that, there's huge political and economic upheaval in China, with all the trouble that will bring with ongoing territorial disputes in the East China Seas. The Arab world is aflame with these stupid youtube videos which cause so much contrived outrage, with religious extremists from many faiths using the electronic media to bait others. Afghanistan still takes the lives of our young men, so many lives lost because they can't fight wars as wars should be fought, their hands are tied behind their backs with tortuous rules of engagement which only a Philadelphia lawyer could successfully negotiate. I despair about how we treat those guys, I despair about our decision to even send them out there in the first place.

The chills are running through me, this feels so much like 1979 over again.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Thanks Op. I really think you did expose corruption this time. I think there is a lot of truth in that video.

BUT - I don't think we are ever going to get enough Americans awake for stages 1, 2 and 3 to work. We need a contingency plan.

The Only thing I think will work is if we have our own currency. We need to devalue the U.S Dollar ourselves and ignore the fed so it will lose it's power over us. We need to make a currency that people will use for business and every day shopping needs. This currency needs to be backed not by gold but some other system entirely, something that everyone can agree on.

If we can find enough great ATS thinkers and formulate a workable plan to make this happen, we can take back our economy, the government, strip the Fed of it's power and again be a country For The People, By The People.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join