It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII Is Coming Soon & Here's Why!? (Great Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+119 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Here is a video that provides a good description of why WW3 might be coming soon. It starts by talking about the events leading up to this, starting with the establishment of the federal reserve. It discusses several incidents in the 60's and 70's such as most the oil producing nations becoming part of OPEC in exchange for military protection.

It speaks about the greenback being used as the major currency for oil trade and how China and Russia are unhappy about the meddling with countries that are willing to trade with gold or other currencies other than the green back.

It talks about the players behind the scenes, their motives, and who has what to gain.

It's less than 15 minutes and I urge you all to view it if you can spare the time because my description does not do it justice and this needs to be shared with as many people as possible.

Enjoy

"We are on a road that leads straight to the World War 3, but in order to see that and to fully understand what is at stake you have to look at the big picture and connect the dots. This video examines the history of the dollar, its relation to oil, and the real motives behind the wars of the past two decades

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Yep, you're right. WW3 is coming, millions of innocents will die, we will mostly increase the rate of the absolute destruction of our people and planet...

Oh wait, I'm not a masochist who enjoys destruction and suffering.

WW3 is not going to happen.

Quick inquiry: why does it always have to be an impending "WORLD WAR"? I don't understand the people's, leader's, or for that matter, anyone's mentality in regards to desiring these time lines.

It's beyond idiocy. It's almost like an alien race is corrupting minds, because they know they can't destroy us directly, so they are just mind-#ing most people in the hopes that we collectively self destruct.

Also, not gonna happen if that were the case, haha

edit on 15-9-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

+62 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

The thread is about the video and it is 15 minutes long. You posted 8 minutes after the thread was posted, please watch the video and post your comments and opinions on the video.

I don't care about your dislike for "doom and gloom". I only care about your thoughts about the video.

Also, I believe ww3 has already begun for you to say "It's not going to happen " is quite the bold statement as no one can tell the future.
edit on 15-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This video is very accurate, especially when it discusses the recent events in Libya and current events in Syria. There is a good chance that China and Russia will eventually have to do something more than just bark empty threats. All it takes is one of many things to happen to set this whole thing off and there are plenty of them on the brink of happening so we all need to pay attention and not allow this to happen. Iran is obviously next, it's not if, it's when.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Excellent video... It sums up what I know and believe to know 100% Also nice to get some historic reminders, because it is those that should help us see why we need to act know, since obviously we are suffering under the same greedy mouths and hands as we have been the last 100 years (or even more).

We don't have much time and the 2nd stage needs to be invoked really really fast. We need to wake people up faster. They have to see what we see and what their children and their children's children will suffer under.

We can co-exist on equal terms all over the world. We do NOT need the big banks or the big corps. We eat of the same plate and drink the same water. Let there be a huge ringing NO from all people in the entire world....

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The video is very interesting...at the end it stated that if you wanted to get involved to check out the www.naturalrightsfoundation.org

The video stated that we are in the 1st stage: Ideological Difference and then hopefully through Civil Disobedience we can bring tbtb to their knees...because all that's left would be Direct Phyiscal resistence and if you haven't been in on the 1st two stages your not going to win the 3rd.

Only the strong will survive.

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best...

Here's another link with others thoughts on the video...daileypaul.com
edit on 15-9-2012 by relocator because: corrected spelling and added link...

edit on 15-9-2012 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

We can co-exist on equal terms all over the world. We do NOT need the big banks or the big corps. We eat of the same plate and drink the same water. Let there be a huge ringing NO from all people in the entire world....

Well said

This reminds me of where they mention who would have the motive for this and who has what to gain.

People need to wake the # up!

It is insanity the same things keep happening over and over again and, yet we never learn from our mistakes.
edit on 15-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: grammatical retardation

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Oh quit your war mongering.

I think, or hope for that matter, that we don't see WWIII.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

This video has the ring of truth. However, if it hasn't happened already, the guy who made the video will be visited or detained soon. This also explains why Ron Paul advocates of his 'End the Fed' campaign are considered threats.

We were warned about this ages ago. People obviously didn't listen.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Great video!

I recognize that voice…it’s the guy from stormcloudsgathering (Aaron Hawkins).

He’s put out some great info over the past year or two. I've followed him for a while.

edit on 15-9-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I liked the way this comment stated the following...

The video was quite clear. We are currently in the first phase of revolution, which we have called R3volution (emphasis on "love"). It is an attempt to awaken the sheople, educate them, open their eyes to the dangers.

The next phase would be civil disobedience. "I strongly believe in the principle of peaceful civil disobedience." (Ron Paul, Liberty Defined). You're okay with that since it's still peaceful. I won't digress to wonder what happens when "they" don't like the peaceful protest and start using mace and batons.

Finally, as a last resort, the R3volution turns into a revolution. Or are you saying that when they start rounding up guns, committing people to mental institutions, taking away our property, etc., that we are to just say, "Okay, we tried and lost. Maybe in 2016, or 2020, or 2024...we can set things straight."?

Of course, as you know, it's already started, as noted in other articles here.

Hopefully there is no one wishing the R3volution to become a revolution. But if it does, that is when each of us individually will have to decide whether or not to swallow the red pill.

It gets even more interesting here when I read this and think about it....
You admire Gandhi, and that is fine. Many also follow Christ, and cite Him as a peacemaker. But remember that even He, in His first coming, showed "righteous indignation" with the moneychangers in the Temple. And at His second coming, He will come with a vengeance and forcefully establish His kingdom on this Earth. Remember too the indignation of Almighty God with the building of the Tower of Babel, His direction to Moses to "utterly destroy them, the Hittite and the Amorite, the Canaanite and the Perizzite, the Hivite and the Jebusite", and His destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Please do not misunderstand me. I am NOT saying that we should become modern-day Crusaders. I am merely pointing out that Christianity teaches that God has and will again use violence to establish His kingdom. I am NOT saying that we should use it to establish ours. But it is only AFTER Christ establishes His kingdom that we are to "beat our swords into plowshares".

Source

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I'm glad you enjoyed the video

And thank for sharing yours as well, it was well worth the view. The government monopoly on violence and how they control our right to self defense certainly relates to the video in the OP.

I also thank you for the tid bit of background info on the maker of the video. I will look into them a bit more since I never heard of them until today when I came across the original video I posted.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I just wrote and shared the video in Denmark with all main news agencies, the Ministry of Interior, the Foreign Ministry, the Ministry of state and several political parties that would share this ideology.

Hopefully this mere droplet can spread enough rings to wake up some people.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This video explains exactly what I consider to be happening. I pray WW3 does not happen but the war mongers in power around the world have masters to serve and this upcoming war does seem to be very important to them. I do not think it will be a nuclear war, but a war fought by proxy (which is already happening in multiple theaters from all sides).

The deciding factor is whether or not Russia and China will pursue eliminating the American dollar as the major currency, but this could all be a ploy to trick us into a one world currency. And what's with the gold thing, who were these idiots stupid enough to trust the USA with their gold? Especially since the federal reserve barter system was based on "honor".

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
I just wrote and shared the video in Denmark with all main news agencies, the Ministry of Interior, the Foreign Ministry, the Ministry of state and several political parties that would share this ideology.

Hopefully this mere droplet can spread enough rings to wake up some people.

My respect goes out to you sir!

Here in Canada our media will not dare touch anything like this. We just kicked out all Iranian diplomats and are investigating all Iranian/Canadians for possible deportation due to possible ties to the current regime in Iran. Most Iranians who came to Canada came here to escape that country's dictatorship, only to realize Canada is similar in different ways. We put all the Japanese in Camps during WW2, many people don't know this.

I would be put on a terror watch list if I were to send this to my MLA's or any politician for that matter as they are all carefully placed and no one with true good intentions ever make it into positions of real power.

The best way to get this across is to use their own tools, like FB. I hate FB but I find it ironic that people are spreading info on sites that are meant to monitor and store our data. Who would have ever thought that we can fight their oppression via their own tools...?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Thanks for the link! Great Video. What he says in the last 3 minutes is key.

I am always posting videos on FB about Banksters, The Fed, how our dollar works and so on......
I also like to bring it up with friends...... I do think the ideology is starting to take hold.

Press on!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

You're spot on mate.....That's what i've been thinking for so long,something Demonic is controlling the ones at the top. Madelaine Albright said in that video that it was basically acceptable to murder 500 000 kids then you know that that is the mindset of the Elites.They have become debased and lost all touch with reality and are in reality just intelligent animals that no longer have essential human emotions .These people have so much blood on their hands it will never wash out.

And if you believe in Karma then i would trembling in my kecks if i was them.War is just legalized murder.
If Satan himself got in power he probably would be hard put to to come up with a more depraved plan to wipe out humanity.
Congratulations bankers you've won first place in the race to the gates of hell.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I just can't freaking wait.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
lol this had nothing to do with WW3. This is just more alarmist propaganda. It didnt even state why they thought the dollar was going to collapse, that was all speculation. Almost as reliable as the american dollar. .

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
too little, too late.

we failed 1 & 2...

game over

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join