It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barosso says it like it is: "EU chief: We are United States of Europe"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The cat is out of the bag... A lot of people swore they didn't believe this could ever happen or would happen.

But the time has come to truely announce what has been planned since the very first monetary union in Europe; the total gathering of states to become one... a country full of extreme inequality, a place where the small gets trampled by the big and where each country's constitution will be watered out over time.

The premise is obvious and has always been, which is why most blind people chose to ignore this: just give them time and they will feed you the federation poison in small bits until you are too caught up in it to get out.

What is to come? America had to deal with a terrible civil war before they got united. And what has been the result if we look at the state of the states today. I'm not sure I want to live in a country like that......

If the beleaguered European currency, the euro, is to be rescued the EU will end up as a federation, in other words Europe's version of the United States.

Link to the article, translated by Google:

EPN link
edit on 15/9/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The cats been out the bag for decades mate

'Tis why I'm glad Switzerland never fully joined, bilateral agreements are more than enough, no need for this euro-beurocracy

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Let me guess.. If the euro unioncough babel fails, the nazis will be brought in again under a different banner?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

Star for you.

I think many in the Union themselves were in denial. Meanwhile a large percentage around the globe considered it already as such.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hmmm... Now that is laying the cards out across the table. So where does that leave Herr Merkel? She strikes me as the fly in the ointment and the Confederate of the new states over there. She's also leading the one nation that is...FAR more equal among equals....and has the power like no other over there does right now to determine how true or false this description is.

Everything people said could never and would never happen in 1989 when the Wall came down and reunification came about....has or is happening. Interesting times...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Think its time for countries to pull the hell out, like Norway, Denmark, Spain, and all the others.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Think its time for countries to pull the hell out, like Norway, Denmark, Spain, and all the others.

I'm glad you mention Norway because that is both a perfect example of a country not in the EU but also a terrible example because it shows what countries who are not in the EU need to endure to stay in the loop.

In fact... Norway, which is not in the EU, is the single country that lives up to the biggest amount of EU regulations. More than any other country inside the EU.... how about that.
What happens if they don't, they get slaughtered by the EU.

But having said that, Norway is also one of the healthiest economies in the EU despite them not being a member. They actually have an employment problem in a lot of sectors, and it's not uncommon for people in northern Denmark to be asked if they want to move to the southern Norway, or atleast work there.

But yes, it's time to rise up... it's time to revolt, and free people. We know how to co-exist by now. We know how to treat eachother with dignity and respect. The ones who don't are those who called themselves elected officials. They are the ones who plummit our countries into war.

And by the way..... ANYONE remember when we elected that fat sack and that turtle to rule the European nations???? Cause I certainly don't... nice way to start a large "democracy". A lot of bells should be ringing from this alone!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

Norway is an incredible country, we have relatives living there and my grandfathers family is norwegian, and they were all very high IQ's and very much social democrats, but the free kind, not like our current crop of politicians and NWO. And they look after their own, yet their tax system is not worse than ours, its just a lot harder on the wealthy. And they have Substantive Equality, and equalize women and men due to a very progressive constitution. And also, Proportional Democracy. I would live there in a nano second if I could. Their schools, prisons are top notch.

AND, they control the costs of necessities such as food, housing, utilities so after tax dollars, with excellent programs they still have more money in their pockets than we do.

I like NORWAY. But I thought they were EU, guess not.

That is good news.
edit on 15-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Glad to hear that their example is circling the globe. Denmark used to be a role model for happiness, but as a Dane I can certainly tell you that that illusion is long gone.

I have family in Norway myself and I love going there. Basically they have more or less the same system as Denmark, but they have some nice touches that would be nice to have in Denmark:

- Half tax in december and no tax in june.
- Controlled purchases of alcohol (something which is really needed in most countries I would say)
- and probably a lot more.

So why do we need the EU? We don't... but some big mofo banks and companies made an excuse back after the war that it would keep us for waging war on each other.
That excuse is in my opinion gone, it wont happen.

In fact it was about cutting deals and minimising competition in the long run.

If we the people of the sovereign nations of Europe allow ourselves to kneel in front of anti-democrates like Baroso, then we will come to see more centralised government as well as economy and wealth. A lot more people will become poor and a few more will be rich.

We cannot allow this to happen!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Uh... I don't think the cat was EVER IN the bag?
Okay.. caling this union of countries "one country" is exaggerating a bit (but it makes the post more fun
)
But it was always upfront and acknowledged that the idea was to have these countries form a solidary competition with the US- each retaining their individuality as nations and cultures, but with a shared market.

Here in Europe, it was understood that was the idea behind the euro. It was not hidden at all, in our media.
...what happened? Did Americans get fed a bunch of "europeans are commies" bullpucky and not look further???
The economies here are capitalist also- competition is GOOD in their minds too.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
Uh... I don't think the cat was EVER IN the bag?
Okay.. caling this union of countries "one country" is exaggerating a bit (but it makes the post more fun
)
But it was always upfront and acknowledged that the idea was to have these countries form a solidary competition with the US- each retaining their individuality as nations and cultures, but with a shared market.

Here in Europe, it was understood that was the idea behind the euro. It was not hidden at all, in our media.
...what happened? Did Americans get fed a bunch of "europeans are commies" bullpucky and not look further???
The economies here are capitalist also- competition is GOOD in their minds too.

Im in Demark... and while I knew a long way back they were trying to sneak in facism, most Europeans did NOT know this. I can't tell you how many times I've heard naive people talk about constitutions etc... protecting them and their rights.

The fact remains they need to turn the EU into ESU. But this will come at a great cost for the middleclass and lower class.

It will in time turn into one country, regardless of what you may say or think, but only if we allow it to. Only if we citizens remain sitting on our hands and let them pull this down over our heads.

We can still fight back in the interest of ourselves and not the elite.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice

Im in Demark... and while I knew a long way back they were trying to sneak in facism, most Europeans did NOT know this. I can't tell you how many times I've heard naive people talk about constitutions etc... protecting them and their rights.

The fact remains they need to turn the EU into ESU. But this will come at a great cost for the middleclass and lower class.

It will in time turn into one country, regardless of what you may say or think, but only if we allow it to. Only if we citizens remain sitting on our hands and let them pull this down over our heads.

We can still fight back in the interest of ourselves and not the elite.

Fascism? Hm. No, that is not what I percieve.
I also do not percieve that they "need" to turn the EU into one country.

I do percieve that we have a responsibility to pay attention and vote and play a part in what happens....
But part of doing that responsibly is paying attention and not falling into easy exaggerations, and button pushing to get support- keeping our head on, and our critical thought alive is essential.

I guess I didn't realize, the first time I posted, that you were serious about the EU becoming one country- I thought you were just refering to the unifying of the market and economy in competition with the US that was intended. That was what I meant was common knowledge.
I disagree with your opinion here then. But you certainly have the right to it.
edit on 15-9-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Sit back and enjoy the show is what comes to my mind.

At one point there will be a speech made all of the world should unite as one nation - of that I am certain.

Regards,
Ojeus

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
For the life of me I could never figure out why they thought they could do this. Europe has never had much of a history of getting along with each other. Why would they think that paying for goods with the same currency could erase all their religious/ethnic/cultural differences?

Guess what Europe..... After 2 world wars the Germans now own your ass and they didnt even have to fire a bullet this time.

la2

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

well first off, Norway isn't part of EU, and Spain cant afford not to be. Europe will never become federalised states, there are too many countries that would fight it, UK, Sweden and Germany, its unwanted, and thats why Germany has started printing Deutsch marks again

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
All I can say on this title is Tom Clacy's End War" If you ever play that game like me, I thought that was going to happen..or is it?

top topics

join