learn more

Democrats are Scurrying like Roaches from Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

What makes you think Romney would be any less destructive?

He wont cut any meaningful spending. He wont audit the Fed. He wont stop the wars. He wont stop the TSA style police state.

What exactly would be the difference? The names of the Parties? Enough with the establishment scum.

Vote for someone who deserves it.

Write-in-Ron-Paul.

edit on 16-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

What makes you think Romney would be any less destructive?

He wont cut any meaningful spending. He wont audit the Fed. He wont stop the wars. He wont stop the TSA style police state.

What makes you think he won’t. Did Reagan operate differently than Carter?

What exactly would be the difference? The names of the Parties? Enough with the establishment scum.

What purpose will your vote for RP serve? How will the country be better after he loses and Obama is reelected? You are, in essence, voting for Obama by proxy.

Vote for someone who deserves it.

Vote your conscience, man!

I respect your sentiments as well as your loyalty but I simply disagree at this point. Everyone has left the RP bandwagon and you're still hanging on to the 'glory days' of months gone by.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Obama is way ahead in the polls, why would dems bail on the winner of the election? This is some kind of transference statement. The republican party is imploding as we speak. The fact that there is alternative media available now instead of corporate outlets like Fox news and CNN is helping it to happen. The people arent drinking the republican koolaid anymore. they know Obama was handed an economy in flames by Bush. And Romney would only put us back on track to finishing the Bush catastrophe.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

Obama is way ahead in the polls, why would dems bail on the winner of the election?

What you describe is an illusion. Did you see the video and read the OP? Democrats are staying clear of Obama. They don’t want to be tied to his failed policies.

Many of the voters who helped him get elected are fleeing in droves as well.

Some black clergy see no good presidential choice between a Mormon candidate and one who supports gay marriage, so they are telling their flocks to stay home on Election Day. That's a worrisome message for the nation's first African-American president, who can't afford to lose any voters from his base in a tight race.
link

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Obama is way ahead in the polls, why would dems bail on the winner of the election?

What you describe is an illusion. Did you see the video and read the OP? Democrats are staying clear of Obama. They don’t want to be tied to his failed policies.

Some black clergy see no good presidential choice between a Mormon candidate and one who supports gay marriage, so they are telling their flocks to stay home on Election Day. That's a worrisome message for the nation's first African-American president, who can't afford to lose any voters from his base in a tight race.
link

Those policies that have failed, have done so largely because of republican obstruction to them

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Republicans are smart enough to know their party is going to lose the big game again, but that's as far as it goes. The fact that Obama hasn't bothered to kiss up to Israel makes me look forward to his next term. Paul had a chance but the GOP doesn't like winning I suppose, now it just looks like they're grasping at straws.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

What makes you think he won’t.

His history:

Did Reagan operate differently than Carter?

In some ways, but debt skyrocketed under Reagan and he expanded the size of government.

What purpose will your vote for RP serve? How will the country be better after he loses and Obama is reelected? You are, in essence, voting for Obama by proxy.

How do you know I wouldnt have voted for Obama? The country will be no worse off. Between Obama and Romney, it will make no difference as to which one of these two is in the White House just as Obama continued all of Bush's policies.

I respect your sentiments as well as your loyalty but I simply disagree at this point. Everyone has left the RP bandwagon and you're still hanging on to the 'glory days' of months gone by.

No one has left. Once a person is exposed to a person of Ron Paul's caliber, you cannot vote for a typical lying politician.

After the stunts that the RNC pulled throughout the primaries and at the convention, they disenfranchised a lot of people who wont support Romney for that reason alone.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Whats the point of squibbling over two nearly identical establishment pawns?

Well, you’re providing a false premise. Though they are both establishment pawns I do see stark differences in their approach to governing.

On this scale, I think Romney might be slightly left of Bush 41 and 43 but still far right of Obama. If that’s the best I can get then I’ll take it – for now.

Dont waste your vote people. Vote for someone who deserves it.

Write in Ron Paul.

The only wasted vote is one cast for a candidate who has already ended his campaign and given in to defeat.

The only wasted vote is one cast for a candidate who has already ended his campaign and given in to defeat.
It's not about wasting a vote; it's about doing what is ethical and morally right. I'm writing in RP as well, and I guarantee I will be walking away from the polling station with a smile on my face. Can you say the same for Obama-jad or Romney-Noodle? I think not...

I will NOT vote for the lesser evil! I will NOT sale my soul off to the devil!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Those policies that have failed, have done so largely because of republican obstruction to them

The most overused excuse in the WORLD……with the exception of “It’s Bush’s fault!”

It’s time to move on and take responsibility, sir.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

It's not about wasting a vote; it's about doing what is ethical and morally right. I'm writing in RP as well, and I guarantee I will be walking away from the polling station with a smile on my face. Can you say the same for Obama-jad or Romney-Noodle? I think not...

I will NOT vote for the lesser evil! I will NOT sale my soul off to the devil!

I respect your reasoning.

Yes, I will also walk away from the voting booth with a smile; I always do.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag
[more

Thank you, If he doesn't go down in flames this Nov. then we will be the ones that do, along with our constitution.. Something else i have noticed is the lack of yard signs. Last election they were everywhere, this time i see very few and the few i do see are Romney ( whew ) I am in Florida by the way. I do know people are afraid, very afraid of Obama, the DOJ etc.etc.etc. Hang in there folks, were gonna make it ! btw don't give up your guns !

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

His history:

Romney has never been POTUS so nobody can accurately say what he’ll do. However, let’s look at Obama’s REAL history?

In some ways, but debt skyrocketed under Reagan and he expanded the size of government.

GOOD! So you admit there is a difference between (R) and (D).

If expanding government is your criticism then how could you support Obama???

Under Reagan 20 million new jobs were created, inflation dropped from @13% to 4%, and unemployment fell from @ 8% to 5%. Obama doesn’t have a record like that to run on.

How do you know I wouldnt have voted for Obama? The country will be no worse off. Between Obama and Romney, it will make no difference as to which one of these two is in the White House just as Obama continued all of Bush's policies.

You’ve already admitted there is a difference between a (R) administration and a (D) administration.

No one has left. Once a person is exposed to a person of Ron Paul's caliber, you cannot vote for a typical lying politician.

You can if you’re honest enough to admit to yourself that RP doesn’t have a snowballs chance in hell.

After the stunts that the RNC pulled throughout the primaries and at the convention, they disenfranchised a lot of people who won’t support Romney for that reason alone.

I agree with you that this was VERY disappointing to say the least. I don’t think that’s enough to make people run for the hills right before the election. If anything it should energize conservatives and make them fight harder to rid the GOP of moderates and establishment turds.

Besides, the DNC pulled its own convention fraud and scripted vote.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Couldn't have said it better. And if given to the republicans we would be terminated by greed and turned in the middle east third world country. Obama is our only hope for now plus he likes the idea to get rid of the oil. Alternative energy seems to be on its way. Just a matter of getting people to understand that we must come as one before it happens. And republicans wouldn't do this if they life depended on it

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Lol and Reagan raised the debt ceiling a whopping 27 times vs. Obama once.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

So do you still hold this position?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

link

Yeah, I find this post particularly amusing right about now.

According to the polls, democrats (and many republicans) are backing Obama when it comes to increasing taxes on the rich. According to the election results, democrats are apparently okay with Obamacare too.
Of course, it's all an illusion.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Fail thread.

edit on 8-12-2012 by LeatherNLace because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join