Democrats are Scurrying like Roaches from Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
In a very telling video that surfaced last Wednesday, it appears that at least some democrats are scurrying like roaches from Obama’s sinking unpopularity. I don’t blame them!! The bogus polls and the talking heads who keep touting Obama’s easy path to victory don’t tell the real story. Check this out......

On the left is Colorado Rep. Scott Tipton (R). On the right is state representative Sal Pace, the democrat trying to replace him this November. In the video, Rep. Tipton is perfectly happy to state for the record that he’s voting for Mitt Romney for POTUS. Despite numerous attempts to get Pace to acknowledge who he’s voting for, Pace refuses to utter the name OBAMA!

Did you notice all of the prominent democrats who skipped the DNC convention? Among them are Sen. Claire McCaskill, Sen. Joe Manchin, Sen. Jon Tester, Rep. Joe Donnell, Rep. David Loebsack, Rep. Leonard Boswell, Rep. Mark Critz, Rep. Bill Owens, Rep. Kathy Hochul, etc. Do you know what all of these people have in common??? They are all currently running for reelection this November!!

If things are going so great in the US of A and Obama is as beloved as we’re told every day by the MSM then wouldn’t these folks running for reelection ride the Obama wave to victory rather than scurrying like roaches from the light?

edit on 15-9-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Come on ATS-ers.

Obama, Romney, Obamney. Both these shills are owned by Wall St, big banks, the Military industrial Complex and special interests.

Neither of these two would reform out debt based monetary system, hell, they dont even understand it.

Neither will end the empire abroad.

Neither will stop the ever growing TSA style police state.

Neither will restore our Constitutional rights with regards to citizen assassinations, suspension of habeas corpus, indefinite imprisonment, illegal searh and seizure etc...

One man stands alone.

edit on 15-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
That was funny.

You were right, for some reason Pace did not want to say obama's name.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Ha Ha!
Come on Seabag,
You know I respect you,
but roaches? I'm one of many many
roaches that are not scurrying anywhere,
unless it's to get more people to vote for the president.
There is zero fall out from just about any angle I've looked at.

WhatTheory I love your avatar.
edit on 15-9-2012 by sealing because: Love his avatar.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
at least some democrats are scurrying like roaches from Obama’s sinking unpopularity.

If only that were true. But I'm just not seeing it.

The foreign policy of Obama (apologize and appease) is in flames and a complete failure .. and yet they cling to him. He promised to lower the debt but in fact raised it by trillions of $$ more .. up to 16 trillion .. and yet they cling to him. His White House is full of lobbiests even though he promised not to have any .. and yet they cling to him. etc etc

It's the oddest thing ... really really strange.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

That one minute clip, and the absence of some well-known democrats at the DNC, is not really enough to come to the conclusion that "Democrats are Scurrying like Roaches from Obama".

In my personal experience it seems as if democrats are, for the most part, satisfied with Obama's first term and think the second would be even better.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Ha Ha!
Come on Seabag,
You know I respect you,
but roaches? I'm one of many many
roaches that are not scurrying anywhere,
unless it's to get more people to vote for the president.
There is zero fall out from just about any angle I've looked at.

I was referring to the scurrying of the democrats who are running for office, not democrat voters (though many of them are likely leaving, too).

Can you explain why so many democrats running for reelection this year refuse to associate themselves with this POTUS? This guy couldn’t even bring himself to say the name Obama!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

One woman stands alone.
Jill Stein for President!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The foreign policy of Obama (apologize and appease) is in flames and a complete failure .. and yet they cling to him. He promised to lower the debt but in fact raised it by trillions of $$ more .. up to 16 trillion .. and yet they cling to him. His White House is full of lobbiests even though he promised not to have any .. and yet they cling to him. etc etc

What makes you think they are clinging to him? Polls? MSM talking heads?

I think the OP and video I posted tells the real story and should give you hope; that is if you want to see Obama defeated.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

That one minute clip, and the absence of some well-known democrats at the DNC, is not really enough to come to the conclusion that "Democrats are Scurrying like Roaches from Obama".

We have a difference of opinion….

In my personal experience it seems as if democrats are, for the most part, satisfied with Obama's first term and think the second would be even better.

Do those people only watch MSM or are they actually engaged in the issues? I find it hard to believe anyone who does their own research could be satisfied with the past 4 years.

Unemployment went from 7.8% to 8.3%

Median household income went from $54,983 to $50, 964

Gasoline per gallon went from $1.85 to $3.78

National Debt went from $10.6Trillion to over $16 Trillion.

Is that satisfying??

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

OMG!!

RON PAUL IS GONE!!! THE REVOLUTION FAILED!!

Get over it already!

Obomney will be elected in November and (R)Obomney is less detrimental to our survival.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
When a big pregnant female roach is squashed

all the little babies going running right 7out.

Obama the destroyer has been crushed and they are oozing out

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by popcornmafia

They are all coming to the realization that, to save their own political careers, they’d better get off the Titanic.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
That's funny man!
reply to post by seabag

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Whats the point of squibbling over two nearly identical establishment pawns?

Dont waste your vote people. Vote for someone who deserves it.

Write in Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I don't even think the polls are bogus. The RCP average is driven right now by polls taken from September 4th to September 12th (the first day of the Dem Convention to 6 days after the last day of the Dem Convention). Gallup data shows that a 5 point, 2 week bump is about standard. It's only because of our Hyper 24-hour media cycle that anybody is wondering "Is Obama a Shoe-in?" and "Is Romney Finished?" Only Gallup and Rasmussen have polls into this week that are starting to encapsulate recent events, and that data shows a race that is evening back out again. I'm just glad that first debate is about the economy!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

You're using the wrong Obama logo. That was Obama 2008 logo with the sunset. The Obama 2012 logo is a bunch of unemployed people just hanging around.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Whats the point of squibbling over two nearly identical establishment pawns?

Well, you’re providing a false premise. Though they are both establishment pawns I do see stark differences in their approach to governing.

On this scale, I think Romney might be slightly left of Bush 41 and 43 but still far right of Obama. If that’s the best I can get then I’ll take it – for now.

Dont waste your vote people. Vote for someone who deserves it.

Write in Ron Paul.

The only wasted vote is one cast for a candidate who has already ended his campaign and given in to defeat.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabagThe only wasted vote is one cast for a candidate who has already ended his campaign and given in to defeat.

Its never a waste to vote for someone who deserves it.

With Obamney, youre getting one of two guys who have both been to Bilderberg, who both work for Wall St., both will bail out the banks, both bow down to the Military Industrial Complex, neither cares about the Constitution, neither will try to reform our debt based central banking monetary scheme etc. etc. etc.

It literally makes no difference which one of these establishment minions is in office. In the history of our fake democracy, never has it mattered so little which shill is appointed.

Vote for someone who actually deserves it, write-in-Ron-Paul.

Dont waste you vote on establishment water boys who will change nothing.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Vote for someone who actually deserves it, write-in-Ron-Paul.

Dont waste you vote on establishment water boys who will change nothing.

I consider it a wasted vote when it’s cast for a candidate with absolutely no chance. All that will do is pull votes from Romney and ensure another, more destructive 4 years of Obama.

While I understand where you’re coming from, and respect your opinion, I must disagree with you on this issue.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join