It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of the Box Ways to Fix the Worlds Problems - Add Yours

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Jimi Hendrix said it best....

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Give everyone flying cars ,that would make everyone happy and pull down every fence and gate in the world.
(the first idea over rides the second ,but either one would work

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
Jimi Hendrix said it best....

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."

I love that quote! Thanks for sharing it!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Give everyone flying cars ,that would make everyone happy and pull down every fence and gate in the world.
(the first idea over rides the second ,but either one would work

I actually love the idea of flying cars. I sometimes wish I had one when stuck in the middle of rush hour traffic. Ever read the book or see the movie Chitty Chitty Bang Bang?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
They'll give you all types of skewered statistics about wage disparities and tell you that the richest 400 Americans have accumulated as much money as half of the country. They may even get you wondering how a reasonable person could support any sort of break for these ultra wealthy folks when they're hoarding all the money but not creating any jobs, keep the tax cuts and stop building new banks.

This may be hard for you to comprehend if you don't have a sophisticated economic mind like I do (which comes in very handy in my job as a truck driver), so let me explain.
On August fifth The Federal Reserve reported that cash held by U.S. banks rose over eight percent to $981 billion.
Shortly afterward, Bank of New York Mellon announced plans to start charging fees to clients who have too much money in their bank, a scenario that one analyst said "I've never seen (this) happen, not in 25 years".

Clearly, it is getting to a point that the richest Americans are simply running out of room to store their money. "What does this mean to me, an everyday Working Joe?" you might ask. That's a good question, Joe, and here's the answer.
When the vaults are so overstuffed with cash that the bank just can't accept anymore, then, finally, the job creators, being encumbered by all that extra undepositable money, will do America the favor of creating some jobs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join