It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Forefathers Would Be Shooting By Now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I know this is off topic but I have created a facebook page similar in content to Brandon Raub to see if I get any authoritative response. Please send your friend requests to Barack Obromney that is me. I know many of you (myself included) dont like facebook but I would appriciate the help.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

they were for freedom and liberty for all men and they laid their lives on the line for it.

maybe a little research would give you a something more to know about those dead guys.

gwpapers.virginia.edu...

Yeah, freedom and liberty for all white men. If you were black you weren't even considered a man; you were property.

Perhaps you could benefit from some research as well.

Not to mention what was done to the Native populations as well.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
"IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

I'll repeat a very important line from this:

"it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another."

Think about the last 300 years of American life. Don't you think it's become necessary to disband? To revolt?

The fact that EVERY major war and conflict we've been involved in started with a false flag (Gulf of Tonkin, 9/11, Pearl Harbor, Lusitania). The fact that MILLIONS of our sons and daughters have perished for literally zero reason.

The fact that in 1933 The President of the United States DEMANDED that ALL citizens turned in their gold, therefore making our money useless. Not turning in your gold resulted in punishment and also in doing so it made our money have no REAL backing.

The Federal Reserve controls our money and it's worth. "This note is legal tender for all debts private and public." That USED to say "The Federal Reserve Bank in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania will pay to the bearer on demand One Dollar."

The difference? You USED to be able to go to the bank with your money and get it's gold value. Now? Since we have no gold, our money has no value and it's value is given to us by a Private Bank run literally by the Rothchild's in ENGLAND.

Lastly, did you know that our "Old Glory" red white and blue flag isn't even the flag of our people? That's right. THIS flag is our MILITARY flag:
Old Glory. THIS is the flag of the PEOPLE:
U.s. Civil Flag. We've just been so militarized that we haven't seen our Civil Flag fly ANYWHERE since before 1900. Interesting huh? Bet you've never even seen that flag before, I know haven't until a week ago.

So lets review shall we? We've lied to attack every country, nearly every time. Our money is worthless and we've complied $15 trillion in debt which will NEVER be paid off. Countless millions of OUR citizens and countless millions more of OTHER citizens are dead due to false flag wars that we never should've entered. Our Military flag flies more than our Civilian flag, so often that many "Patriots" don't even know the difference. We've been Militarized.

The U.S Government can rack up $15,000,000,000,000+ in debt, kill 1,000,000's of it's citizens, and steal OUR gold and worth for it's own agenda BUT it's TREASON if I want to change that.

WAKE UP AMERICA.

"It's over. The real terrorists have won. America is no longer free." -Jesse Ventura.

OUR FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW.

Of course they'd be shooting now. (All but Lincoln) We have 2/3 of a man as the US President. The forefathers crap is a crock... They were horrible on human rights.. We are still cleaning up after them, not the other way around. FOr one, the RIGHT to bear arms should be a privlege not a right... we are killing ourselves at a monstrous clip, and two, both parties have power to not come to an agreement on budget and wreck our econ for political reasons....

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Our Forefathers Would Be Shooting By Now

By now?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

From what I understand, they weren't actually getting hit in the wallet that hard. The Brits back in England had much higher taxes than the Americans. The Founding Fathers were more alarmed at the changes England was instituting after the French and Indian War.

edit on 17-9-2012 by StalkerSolent because: clarity

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
Were the founding fathers here today, they would most likely be rich, fat CEOs.
I doubt they'd be wanting change.

What ignorance! - They couldn't get any richer or more powerful relatively speaking as to the positions they held at the time of their efforts. Bite your tongue. Just because you don't believe that men could have been that ethical and righteous on their own accord (And by asking for guidance from God) doesn't mean it didn't happen. Today, these men would have dissolved the electoral college and maintained popular vote for the leadership of our nation. In turn, the results would have been trickled down into more patriotic and mutually agreeable decisions such as welfare and self-sustaining ideology. Like the generation of men that fought WWII, carrying 80 lbs BAR rifles with red-hot barrels burning their hands and arm with each grab as they dash from fox hole to fox hole, gone is the generation of true-grit men that would lead this country to its glorious return. We've now nothing to draw from but a generation of helpless, hapless, puppets. No offense to our current serving men and women. I know they'd agree that the further we go back in generations, the greater the fighter that fights for the nation's ideals. Go back to the beginning, and you've got the toughest in the bunch. Not "CEO" material, Leaders of a Free Nation material.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join