It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Forefathers Would Be Shooting By Now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
"IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

I'll repeat a very important line from this:

"it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another."

Think about the last 300 years of American life. Don't you think it's become necessary to disband? To revolt?

The fact that EVERY major war and conflict we've been involved in started with a false flag (Gulf of Tonkin, 9/11, Pearl Harbor, Lusitania). The fact that MILLIONS of our sons and daughters have perished for literally zero reason.

The fact that in 1933 The President of the United States DEMANDED that ALL citizens turned in their gold, therefore making our money useless. Not turning in your gold resulted in punishment and also in doing so it made our money have no REAL backing.

The Federal Reserve controls our money and it's worth. "This note is legal tender for all debts private and public." That USED to say "The Federal Reserve Bank in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania will pay to the bearer on demand One Dollar."

The difference? You USED to be able to go to the bank with your money and get it's gold value. Now? Since we have no gold, our money has no value and it's value is given to us by a Private Bank run literally by the Rothchild's in ENGLAND.

Lastly, did you know that our "Old Glory" red white and blue flag isn't even the flag of our people? That's right. THIS flag is our MILITARY flag:
Old Glory. THIS is the flag of the PEOPLE:
U.s. Civil Flag. We've just been so militarized that we haven't seen our Civil Flag fly ANYWHERE since before 1900. Interesting huh? Bet you've never even seen that flag before, I know haven't until a week ago.

So lets review shall we? We've lied to attack every country, nearly every time. Our money is worthless and we've complied $15 trillion in debt which will NEVER be paid off. Countless millions of OUR citizens and countless millions more of OTHER citizens are dead due to false flag wars that we never should've entered. Our Military flag flies more than our Civilian flag, so often that many "Patriots" don't even know the difference. We've been Militarized.

The U.S Government can rack up $15,000,000,000,000+ in debt, kill 1,000,000's of it's citizens, and steal OUR gold and worth for it's own agenda BUT it's TREASON if I want to change that.

WAKE UP AMERICA.

"It's over. The real terrorists have won. America is no longer free." -Jesse Ventura.

OUR FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

Well the Founding Fathers would be considered domestic terrorists by the Feds

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Were the founding fathers here today, they would most likely be rich, fat CEOs.
I doubt they'd be wanting change.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Really I thought that was the redcoats and those loyal to the British Crown (No offense to the Brits) I mean they fit the desscription of CEOs of today (Ex. taxing the people without representation)

edit on 15-9-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
The U.S Government can rack up $15,000,000,000,000+ in debt, kill 1,000,000's of it's citizens, and steal OUR gold and worth for it's own agenda BUT it's TREASON if I want to change that.

WAKE UP AMERICA.

"It's over. The real terrorists have won. America is no longer free." -Jesse Ventura.

Excellent ideas especially when compared to the usual brain pollution we are used to seeing here.

Only thing I would add is that most lose focus on the REAL "terrorists" like Jesse said.

It's not the Government that is the problem but those who have INFILTRATED it.

NO one wants to admit that the world has been pwned by the Illuminati... WHY?

The Synagogue of Satan

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature. LINK

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Actually they where rich, and some of them where fat.

And they still wanted change, many where rich land owners who gave up everything to start this nation.

They where labeled terrorist, they risked their lives and lively hoods, and now we have taken their sacrifices and thrown that away.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Actually they where rich, and some of them were fat.

Exactly my point.
In today's world, they'd be able to keep all their money, and not give it over in taxes.
Thus, they would have no complaints.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Not a single bullet needed to be fired, they just changed the minds of the young and taught them how to help bring in a global government that promises to solve all of the problems. *shrugs

Long version:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

you couldn't be any farther from the truth. had they been that type of people they would have worked for the crown and wouldn't have cared about people and their inalienable rights. perhaps a lesson in reading people and their actions is in order for you eh?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Actually they where rich, and some of them where fat.

And they still wanted change, many where rich land owners who gave up everything to start this nation.

They where labeled terrorist, they risked their lives and lively hoods, and now we have taken their sacrifices and thrown that away.

good post but people like you and i and many are still alive so it isn't over by a long shot, you know that fat lady hasn't sung yet.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
While I agree with the sentiment, I'd have to note, the Founding Fathers weren't apathetic couch potatoes either. They didn't stay home, not participate in their local community and then complain about things not working well.

America runs a 50% voting rate or LESS on even the 4 year Presidential elections.

The Founding Fathers tried everything possible and every avenue available before resorting to what was literally the last choice left them, but to submit totally to King George and take anything that came as servants, not even subjects.

So... Comparison is kinda hard to make... Especially when the literal tactical situation is so very different..... The Founding Fathers had a vast ocean to at least complicate the full force of England being brought to bear on them. Scotland or Ireland can attest to the difference distance makes, I'm sure. err... Where here, the full force is literally flying over our heads and buzzing our treetops now with drones.....and a large body of manpower somewhere within short driving distance, nation wide.

Scary stuff....but going that last step isn't patriotism, it's just dying for nothing being accomplished. Not for nothing, in ideals, perhaps....but absolutely nothing at all for result. Not these days, IMHO.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

I disagree.
They would have been against the crown, because the crown was taking their money.
Sure, they made a lot of noise about freedom and liberty, but they had to sell it to the poor folks somehow, right?
Not to say they didn't come up with a pretty awesome system, even if it has been corrupted over the years.

As for reading people...well, I'm pretty good, but I can't read a dead guy.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Exactly my point.
In today's world, they'd be able to keep all their money, and not give it over in taxes.

They would be Revolting against the very system that demands so much taxation, they would be fighting to hold their money.

They would be fighting for a fair and small government that minded its business and kept its mitts out of our wallets.

There would be no NATO, there would be NO wars abroad, there would be no need for the massively huge Military industrial complex that demands so much of our taxes.

Thats what they would be up in arms over.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

I disagree.
They would have been against the crown, because the crown was taking their money.
Sure, they made a lot of noise about freedom and liberty, but they had to sell it to the poor folks somehow, right?
Not to say they didn't come up with a pretty awesome system, even if it has been corrupted over the years.

As for reading people...well, I'm pretty good, but I can't read a dead guy.

they were against taxation without representation, you know that's not fair.

they were for freedom and liberty for all men and they laid their lives on the line for it.

maybe a little research would give you a something more to know about those dead guys.

gwpapers.virginia.edu...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

They would be Revolting against the very system that demands so much taxation, they would be fighting to hold their money.

Again, I disagree.
They would be the system. They would get to keep their money, just like the rich guys do now.
If the crown hadn't been hitting them in the wallet so hard, I don't think there would ever have been a revolution.

I doubt we'll ever agree on this.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Exactly my point.

They would be fighting for a fair and small government that minded its business and kept its mitts out of our wallets.

There would be no NATO, there would be NO wars abroad, there would be no need for the massively huge Military industrial complex that demands so much of our taxes.

Thats what they would be up in arms over.

That is the fantasy about the founding fathers but the actions they took as leaders after tell a completely different tale. Of course the reality of running a nation and the fantasy of doing so tend to be completely different.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This is ridiculous.

As if any of you think you know what your forefathers would have wanted or done, I'll bet most of you don't even know what your own grandparents thought or would have done!

You really think statements back then would have been unanimous? There would have been political haggling then too. There would have been disagreements. There would have been internal power struggles.

I don't intend this to sound like an insult, but I have a feeling it will be taken that way anyway - Americans seem to live in a fantasy world where they idealize their forefathers beyond all reason, they're almost God-like in their perfection. The pedestal upon which you place these people is extremely precarious.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
This is ridiculous.

As if any of you think you know what your forefathers would have wanted or done, I'll bet most of you don't even know what your own grandparents thought or would have done!

You really think statements back then would have been unanimous? There would have been political haggling then too. There would have been disagreements. There would have been internal power struggles.

I don't intend this to sound like an insult, but I have a feeling it will be taken that way anyway - Americans seem to live in a fantasy world where they idealize their forefathers beyond all reason, they're almost God-like in their perfection. The pedestal upon which you place these people is extremely precarious.

Like the royal family?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Agreed, I came to that same conclusion long ago.
it wasn`t the common man that started the revolution it was a bunch of rich dudes who wanted to keep more of their money, the tea tax was the final straw.
The revolution was conceived, incited and bankrolled by those rich dudes.They hired rabble rousers to go around stirring up the commoners with talk of freedom and liberty, but all they really cared about was keeping more of their money by paying less taxes.

take a closer look at the founding fathers, those guys were far from the common man,those dudes were rich plantation owners.newspaper owners/publishers,big business owners etc.

today, just as in 1776,If there is going to be a revolution it will have to be started,paid for and backed by the rich.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Again, I disagree.
They would be the system. They would get to keep their money, just like the rich guys do now.
If the crown hadn't been hitting them in the wallet so hard, I don't think there would ever have been a revolution.

I doubt we'll ever agree on this.

well you know GW had slaves on their land, some 300 if memory serves me and after the war he emancipated them all and offered many compensation for generations to come. our forefathers weren't saints and i can say no one in this thread ever said they were but to assume they didn't care about anything but money, is ridiculous.

no one starts out life being experienced and good in nature, it takes going through hard times to see and feel what that's like, then we grow a little bit more. you see all decent people have made mistakes and hurt other people either directly or indirectly, but they learned and got better with time.

you think they were just in it for the money when it's not possible to create such a great country of the most free common man, with nothing more than greed in mind. it seems as though it is possible to destroy such a dream with only greed in mind though....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join