It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop helping in covering up lies in the bible

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

How dare you call a lie what you haven't even begun to read or understand.
Your arrogance and boldness combined with your ignorance digs you a huge hole that even the basest of the wise will recognize and from it they will flee.

And while many people make the mistake of saying and performing many vain things, these are forgiven. But for one to boldly proclaim a message that is a bold faced lie concocted in the hatred and loathing of his heart and without any searching or knowledge to support, ****this is not as readily forgiven.****

Yeah, you tell em', Tar! Let's go trash his embassy and kill people just because he trashed our bible! Let no one challenge the bible. It is the word of GOD and we will go jihad on anyone's a$$ for not accepting it.
--------------------------
Not readily forgiven? Are you insane???

What are you talking about?

How do you justify this behavior to yourself?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Your arrogance and boldness combined with your ignorance digs you a huge hole that even the basest of the wise will recognize and from it they will flee.

And while many people make the mistake of saying and performing many vain things, these are forgiven. But for one to boldly proclaim a message that is a bold faced lie concocted in the hatred and loathing of his heart and without any searching or knowledge to support, ****this is not as readily forgiven.****

Yeah, you tell em', Tar! Let's go trash his embassy and kill people just because he trashed our bible! Let no one challenge the bible. It is the word of GOD and we will go jihad on anyone's a$$ for not accepting it.

You can't see it, can you. The words you spewed here shows you to be just as fanatical as any Islamic terrorist. If not for the culture you were brought up in, you'd be killing for god right now.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Please tell me that you are in touch with reality just enough to realize the book of job is a fictional tale, pretend, utterly make believe? But what it does reveal is a god so dangerous, so maniacal, so contemptuous of man that he would allow such horrors to be mercilessly heaved upon him. Why should this biblical god care what happens to his children, seeing as he so freely drowned everyone and everything on the planet. Seeing as he killed the innocent firstborn child in every Egyptian family. Seeing as he turned Lot's wife into a pillar of salt for doing such a horrendous thing as turn around to look upon the destruction of S&G.

And what will you say to this? You will defend this imaginary monster god! You will still claim that he is all-loving, all-merciful and all-forgiving! And you will do this with the biblical accounts of his megalomania staring you right in the face as you read this laughable good book.
edit on 9/16/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
reply to post by windword

The book of Psalms was written by David.

You missed his point entirely.
edit on 16-9-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

Way to deflect from the question! Is that the best that you come up with?

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by Murgatroid

Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed ~ Proverbs 13:13

What word? How many Bibles did Solomon, who is credited with writing the book of Proverbs, have access too? None!

He had the Torah and the rest of Solomon's stuff is pretty occult, actually. Probably a lot his "Wisdom" came from Egyptian, Sumerian, and Babylonian mysticism and mythology.

So what "word" do think Solomon was referring? His own, by chance?

Care to address that?

"All men are liars." ~ Psalm 116:11

So, this is the scripture that I "missed the point" of, according to your criticism. Okay, David is credited with writing this. So, I guess that explains this:

7) If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you. (John 15:7 NAB)

Since Christian prayer has yet to solve the problems of the world, or even their own personal problems, and since the above verse was credited to Jesus, a man, by any logic, Jesus was lying. Psalms says so!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed ~ Proverbs 13:13

So what "word" do think Solomon was referring? His own, by chance?

The one Word by which ALL things were created...

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" ~ John 1:1

Jesus is the true Word, who gives light and life...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

That scripture you quoted is New Testament. As I have already explained to you, "The Word" or Heiros Logo" was a Gnostic philosophy and a term that was coined by Pythagoras. Are we to believe that Pythagoras and Solomon shared common philosophies?

If the "Word" is everything, as you say, then how can it even be denied? And, if for some reason, it could be denied or misunderstood by common men, why should God care? What is done, is done. No amount of denial can effect that.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

That scripture you quoted is New Testament. As I have already explained to you, "The Word" or Heiros Logo" was a Gnostic philosophy and a term that was coined by Pythagoras. Are we to believe that Pythagoras and Solomon shared common philosophies?

If the "Word" is everything, as you say, then how can it even be denied? And, if for some reason, it could be denied or misunderstood by common men, why should God care? What is done, is done. No amount of denial can effect that.

You can't argue logic with religious nutters Wind, your wasting your time. It is completely pointless, you can sit here and quote facts and science and logic, all you will get in response is nonsense and bible quotes. Not one single word in the bible is the word of god, ever single word in it was written by a man, just like you and just like me. Not only the bible but EVERY religious text is. Not once, ever, in all of recorded history has an actual Deity of any kind actually SAID anything, just random people who claim to be holier than thou and know the word of god. My take on it is these so called "holy" men are one of two things, a liar or mentally unstable. Yesterday someone asked me something and all I could do was laugh and say "I have no idea." Here's what he said:
I mean I know for a fact that 99% of the people here, if they saw a homeless man run around claiming that he could talk to god and that he was in the sky and that he had a conversation with a burning bush you would assume he was crazy. However weren't the apostles random people too? How can you have faith in those random people, yet not the homeless man? Why the random people 2,000 years ago? What makes them so special? Was it because you were told about the random people 2,000 years ago and thus since you were told more that you believe the random people 2,000 years ago above that of a random homeless man? I mean that they are both strangers, you have never met them before, you have never exchanged ideas, however you have more faith in the people 2,000 years ago, yet when you meet the homeless man you assume he is a lunatic. That is what the bible says. Oh, actually they say "fools." Was it because you have familiarized yourself with your religion more than the random homeless man?

edit on 16-9-2012 by billy197300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

You can't see it, can you. The words you spewed here shows you to be just as fanatical as any Islamic terrorist. If not for the culture you were brought up in, you'd be killing for god right now.

You do not know my culture.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Please tell me that you are in touch with reality just enough to realize the book of job is a fictional tale, pretend, utterly make believe? But what it does reveal is a god so dangerous, so maniacal, so contemptuous of man that he would allow such horrors to be mercilessly heaved upon him. Why should this biblical god care what happens to his children, seeing as he so freely drowned everyone and everything on the planet. Seeing as he killed the innocent firstborn child in every Egyptian family. Seeing as he turned Lot's wife into a pillar of salt for doing such a horrendous thing as turn around to look upon the destruction of S&G.

And what will you say to this? You will defend this imaginary monster god! You will still claim that he is all-loving, all-merciful and all-forgiving! And you will do this with the biblical accounts of his megalomania staring you right in the face as you read this laughable good book.
edit on 9/16/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

You would have a parent that brings you to life, feeds you, gives you all that you ever needed, and then does not demand that you obey them? You would have a creator that does not also have the right to destroy? You believe that a child should be able to destroy the parent and not the other way around? I don't think you know what love is.

The God that you call a monster is a monster to those that become His enemy. He is great and terrible. As Jesus Christ said, "The devils believe also; and they tremble."

He is loving to those who obey. He is merciful to those who are humble. He is forgiving to those who ask.

You only hurt yourself by reason of your rebellion.

In Psalms we see David say that the wicked ARE the sword of God. The wicked are a hand of God. The wicked test and punish those whom God loves.

The irony here is that you are taking the form of the sword - you are that very hand of God which David laments; he asks God to shame them and bring them down that they might not destroy him, David, the very same who in His pain and suffering begged of God an answer and God spoke to him and said, "Seek my face" and David said, "Your face, Lord, will I seek."

You are that wicked thing that God uses as a test and a punishment to those whom He loves and yet ironically you deny His existence and His power and you also turn yourself against Him.

But when all that the Lord has called have arrived, and the few that will choose have been chosen, then you will be cast, the wicked, that hand of God that has been used to temper His children, into a fire yourselves.

So be that wicked thing, if you wish. But as David said, as for me, I will seek the face of the Lord.

As David said the desire of his heart is that he gets to see the face of God and he gets to inquire of Him in His temple; my desire is that I am able to learn from Him as well, and to be blessed to play His beautiful music.

I need not to attack or torture or fight for political harmony or cause strife among people or do any kind of harm to seek and desire what it is that the Lord has placed into my heart to desire.

Though, also, those who are arrogant against God and who are torturous against His people should be warned, as I have warned here, not claiming to be the Avenger but only telling you that vengeance is His and He will not deny it, that you should seek His face instead of destroying those who seek His face.

In doing so, you only destroy yourselves; for though we might die, as everyone else, it is given to us that sought wisdom, to be alive forever with Him; there is no question, no matter how long it might be until that time.

And to all of those who will reject Him; being rebellious like a bunch of toddlers that believe they are in control and they deserve everything instead of maturing to wisdom; you get what you wish for.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

You can't argue logic with religious nutters Wind, your wasting your time.

HAHA! How true! But, it's posts like yours and Jiggerj's that I "live to post" for! Sanity among the insane, a breath of fresh air!

Long live common sense!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

You can't argue logic with religious nutters Wind, your wasting your time. It is completely pointless, you can sit here and quote facts and science and logic, all you will get in response is nonsense and bible quotes. Not one single word in the bible is the word of god, ever single word in it was written by a man, just like you and just like me. Not only the bible but EVERY religious text is. Not once, ever, in all of recorded history has an actual Deity of any kind actually SAID anything, just random people who claim to be holier than thou and know the word of god. My take on it is these so called "holy" men are one of two things, a liar or mentally unstable. Yesterday someone asked me something and all I could do was laugh and say "I have no idea." Here's what he said:
I mean I know for a fact that 99% of the people here, if they saw a homeless man run around claiming that he could talk to god and that he was in the sky and that he had a conversation with a burning bush you would assume he was crazy. However weren't the apostles random people too? How can you have faith in those random people, yet not the homeless man? Why the random people 2,000 years ago? What makes them so special? Was it because you were told about the random people 2,000 years ago and thus since you were told more that you believe the random people 2,000 years ago above that of a random homeless man? I mean that they are both strangers, you have never met them before, you have never exchanged ideas, however you have more faith in the people 2,000 years ago, yet when you meet the homeless man you assume he is a lunatic. That is what the bible says. Oh, actually they say "fools." Was it because you have familiarized yourself with your religion more than the random homeless man?

I can already tell by your attitude and your demeanor that you aren't intelligent enough to grasp science and logic at any rate.

And though I say this, I will ask you anyway: Go ahead and quote some science and some logic. I dare you to come up with something that denies my God that is scientifically sound and that is truly logical. Let us see you try to scientifically and logically explain away the Creator of science and logic.

I warn you ahead of time that if you do not like wasting your time, don't even attempt this. But if you choose to attempt this, then I warn you also that you are going to lose.

Offer your proofs and let's see your case against the existence of God. And before you try to apologize your way out of saying, "Well, there might be a god, but it's not the one that you think," remember that you're not dealing with a fool. There is only one God to debate; the Creator, the One that came before ALL. So you either recognize His existence or not - regardless of whose explanation you choose to examine. And further, if you choose to not deny His existence, but rather anyone's interpretation of Him (as if there can be multiple interpretations of the very same Creator), then you should understand, if you truly are scientifically minded, which I highly doubt, that you cannot use the knowledge which is acquired within the universe only through the senses and instruments of man to determine what is without the universe; that much should be obvious because all things that mankind has been able to inspect thus far are things that only mankind is able to witness thus far; unless, of course, you think so highly of yourself, or mankind, to believe that we have been gifted already with the highest order of senses, intellect, and wisdom (which I think any scientist would claim is completely untrue).

So make sure that any arguments you have against the existence of God, especially from the fields of science and logic, are somewhat educated arguments. But the irony will be that, although one might be educated, the more an educated person attempts to explain away what is indiscernible to the flesh alone, the more an educated person makes a complete mockery and a fool of all things considered science and/or logic.

Which, any scientist will tell you, a lot of science actually defies conventional logic - and vice versa.

What say you?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

HAHA! How true! But, it's posts like yours and Jiggerj's that I "live to post" for! Sanity among the insane, a breath of fresh air!

Long live common sense!

Unfortunately for all of us, common sense is usually very common.

And by common, I mean as in base, primitive, narrow, unthinking, unclean, foul, useless.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You would have a parent that brings you to life, feeds you, gives you all that you ever needed, and then does not demand that you obey them? You would have a creator that does not also have the right to destroy? You believe that a child should be able to destroy the parent and not the other way around? I don't think you know what love is.

The God that you call a monster is a monster to those that become His enemy. He is great and terrible. As Jesus Christ said, "The devils believe also; and they tremble."

He is loving to those who obey. He is merciful to those who are humble. He is forgiving to those who ask.

You only hurt yourself by reason of your rebellion.

In Psalms we see David say that the wicked ARE the sword of God. The wicked are a hand of God. The wicked test and punish those whom God loves.

The irony here is that you are taking the form of the sword - you are that very hand of God which David laments; he asks God to shame them and bring them down that they might not destroy him, David, the very same who in His pain and suffering begged of God an answer and God spoke to him and said, "Seek my face" and David said, "Your face, Lord, will I seek."

You are that wicked thing that God uses as a test and a punishment to those whom He loves and yet ironically you deny His existence and His power and you also turn yourself against Him.

But when all that the Lord has called have arrived, and the few that will choose have been chosen, then you will be cast, the wicked, that hand of God that has been used to temper His children, into a fire yourselves.

So be that wicked thing, if you wish. But as David said, as for me, I will seek the face of the Lord.

As David said the desire of his heart is that he gets to see the face of God and he gets to inquire of Him in His temple; my desire is that I am able to learn from Him as well, and to be blessed to play His beautiful music.

I need not to attack or torture or fight for political harmony or cause strife among people or do any kind of harm to seek and desire what it is that the Lord has placed into my heart to desire.

Though, also, those who are arrogant against God and who are torturous against His people should be warned, as I have warned here, not claiming to be the Avenger but only telling you that vengeance is His and He will not deny it, that you should seek His face instead of destroying those who seek His face.

In doing so, you only destroy yourselves; for though we might die, as everyone else, it is given to us that sought wisdom, to be alive forever with Him; there is no question, no matter how long it might be until that time.

And to all of those who will reject Him; being rebellious like a bunch of toddlers that believe they are in control and they deserve everything instead of

Just like I said you would do. And what will you say to this? You will defend this imaginary monster god! You will still claim that he is all-loving, all-merciful and all-forgiving! And you will do this with the biblical accounts of his megalomania staring you right in the face as you read this laughable good book.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by randyvs

Well despite your review/critique it outsells all the books you've mentioned combined.

I'll accept this, because, I didn't mention any books. So, saying the Bible hasn't outsold a single book is perfectly fine by me.

And, in all honesty, the Bible is only the most published book in the world. It hardly outsells anything because most Bibles are gifted, stolen, or donated, not purchased.

~ Wandering Scribe

In my best Don Adams:

Alright would you believe more popular ?

edit on 16-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Long live common sense!

Jesus isn't going to have a second or third coming, he has come back 32 times already! I just can't wait for the 33rd! I HAVE PROOF!! Just click on the link.
link

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

I understand that this post was addressed to billy197300, however, I just wanted to ask you who your God is. Do you believe that the God of the Old Testament is the same entity throughout? Is the Genesis creator God the same God that killed so many 100's of thousand men women, children, both born and unborn, animals and trees?

Do you believe that the Bible is 100% the "word of God?" Is it God's will that so many lives be destroyed in the way the Old Testament deity did?

(Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

Is this your God? What kind of God condones murder, slavery and rape? What happened to "Thou shall not kill" or, don't "covet your neighbor's wife" or donkey? What happened to "Thou shall not steal?"

Or this?

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

I'm not an atheist, but this sort of character does not represents my idea of GOD.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I am not arguing the existence of God at all, I didn't say there was no God. Did you even read my post smart guy? I am not an atheist. What I can argue is the validity of these so called "profits" and "messiahs" that people seem to put all of their faith in. Civilized society has had enormous strides in psychiatry since biblical days if you haven't noticed. I could go on and on with a long list of treatable mental illnesses that these people have symptoms of. You didn't say exactly what religion you follow so I can't comment directly on the crazy that you think saved you soul or I would.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I understand that this post was addressed to billy197300, however, I just wanted to ask you who your God is. Do you believe that the God of the Old Testament is the same entity throughout? Is the Genesis creator God the same God that killed so many 100's of thousand men women, children, both born and unborn, animals and trees?

Do you believe that the Bible is 100% the "word of God?" Is it God's will that so many lives be destroyed in the way the Old Testament deity did?

(Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

Is this your God? What kind of God condones murder, slavery and rape? What happened to "Thou shall not kill" or, don't "covet your neighbor's wife" or donkey? What happened to "Thou shall not steal?"

Or this?

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

I'm not an atheist, but this sort of character does not represents my idea of GOD.

You pick and choose what God you want. That's your problem. You don't get to pick who the Creator is. He is who is says He is.

That being said, if you had actually read ALL of the Old Testament, you would know why all of those things happened and why God gave those people to Israel.

All things belong to God. However He chooses for His will to be enforced is His to decide. You are not your own. I am not my own. If He wills either of us to die a certain way, so be it.

However, He did send Jesus Christ to save us from our sins, to make everyone, no longer only Jews, an heir to the Throne of God through Him (thereby making all the people of the world Israel and no longer just the Jews; which is why God no longer uses His people to punish entire cities or nations; but instead sends them out to convert the unbelieving because all now have access to the Kingdom of God, because all people belong to Jesus Christ; except that one must accept to be a part of Israel, which is no longer a country of land [which thing happens to be an established country according to the order of men today, not God] but a country of people - as it always ways, actually; He called them Israel when they were in captivity as well).

You have not performed your research and your heart is not right - by the very fact that you say that God is not the god that you choose for yourself. You have only sought to justify God's good instead of God's wrath. The Creator has a right to His anger and to His wrath; much more so than you or I ever should claim. You do not have authority over Him and what He does; for you to question it and justify yourselves instead of to justify the Lord, who does all things for a purpose, is childish and foolish at best.

That being said, also, if you claim that you do not love the God of the Old Testament, then you cannot possibly love the God of the New Testament. If you had paid attention you would recognize that Jesus Christ Himself, before He was born in the flesh, was and is the very God that performed the works of the Old Testament.

And if you forget also, the Lord will judge the world harshly again. Do not mistake His kindness for weakness. He is a strong God. The people of the world and their picking and choosing of their gods will suffer even more greatly than Israel did after they rejected Christ. Why? Because the whole world, not just the Jews, have rejected.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

I am not arguing the existence of God at all, I didn't say there was no God. Did you even read my post smart guy? I am not an atheist. What I can argue is the validity of these so called "profits" and "messiahs" that people seem to put all of their faith in. Civilized society has had enormous strides in psychiatry since biblical days if you haven't noticed. I could go on and on with a long list of treatable mental illnesses that these people have symptoms of. You didn't say exactly what religion you follow so I can't comment directly on the crazy that you think saved you soul or I would.

Prophet.

And people, if they do well, put all of their faith in God. There is only God, the Creator. Jesus Christ is the manifestation in the flesh of God, the Father. The Holy Spirit is another form that God takes so that people may be filled with His goodness directly and that He may function through them just as He did Jesus Christ in the flesh (who now has a body that is incorruptible).

You haven't been paying attention if you do not understand where my faith lies. You're still not very scientific or logical if you have not connected the dots. So much for your science and logic.

There is another thing also. Many people do have certain conditions that are disabilities to them. But for the last 100 years most all of the strides taken in education as to the discerning and understanding of the actual illnesses people face have mostly been in the name of money. Society has no problem making up a million different disorders (which are actually only symptoms of a greater and much simpler problem, but that would defeat their ability to put out thousands upon thousands of different drugs on the market...) - and, as well, those very same drugs, even when taken directed, kill more people a year than war ever has (which I find very interesting that you would put so much faith in something that takes advantage of peoples' problems, makes up names for them, prescribes them pills as a part of the correction process, over 100,000 people a year die from those prescriptions - go do the math).

So, go ahead and put your faith in psychiatry, which has ceased from being a science and has become a money making business (much like most of the other so-called "helpful" fields of study and positions in this very broken society).

But as for me, I will put my faith in the Creator; I will put my faith in Jesus Christ; for in Him are all things possible and there is not anything that is done without His understanding - regardless of whether you will accept it or not.

And if it is His will that I suffer, I no longer wish to complain too much about it - because I know that He has a will and He has a way and He is better than me; to justify myself is pointless anymore. I am not in control. He is. I cannot change the world except His power were to work through me. I can do nothing unless He allows it; and no good thing is done with Him. No bad thing is done without His knowledge. He counts all things. He is so far beyond all of your arrogance and your boldness and your rebellion and your selfishness and your self-gratification and your self-made gods and your self-made justice and your self-made righteousness; He is so far beyond me.

You will continue thinking and doing as you will. Nothing here will change you. None of you are here to learn at any rate. You are here to have your say where you see fit. You did not come to say to the OP any good thing. You came to attack anyone who put the OP back into his place. You have no problem believing the Holy Bible is a lie. So you came to enjoy the attack unleashed upon the Holy Bible. How strong are you?

And what? Am I supposed to, when I see that someone will call God a liar, just turn the other way and let it be? No. I do not expect to change anyone's mind; that is not my job. God reads your hearts; I do not. My job is to make sure that everyone that comes here will see that His children do respect Him and love Him enough to come in and set the record straight and tell the bold and the arrogant how they might learn, if they really wanted, which they obviously do not.

As well, there are many, very many, people who will read this and they do not have an account or they didn't make their presence known and they did not flag and they did not star anything - people know in their hearts what they see and what they believe. What you see here is not the only thing taking place. There will be people who will come here and not mention a thing and yet in an effort to stand in for the attack on God I will help them to see a truth that had not understood previously.

The most important thing to learn is to love God means to take all of His good and all of His evil, too! He is One. Accept all of Him.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join