It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney's Hilarious Views On Gay Marriage (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Stumbled upon this yesterday and found it both hilarious and also wondering if it was real or not. A quick Google search seems so show it is real and is an attempt to get a few votes out of some southerners apparently.

I also came to think "how could anyone vote for such a person who believes this crap, among his even more ridiculous religious beliefs". But came to conclude that Americans continue to bring in presidents who believe in talking snakes, global floods, flat and young earths with beyond time and space beings who contradictorily know all and can do all.

Where are all the non-religious global leaders? Perhaps the next bold presidential change following a female president? At least many forefathers where largely deists, they seemed to have been quite well rounded.

Anyway, that's my rant!
edit on 15/9/12 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Please don't listen to my crazy canuck friend here..

Not that I think romney is going to change the world, but 4 more years of obama hurts the global markets in general..

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Romney didn't endorse that corny ad... so are you laughing at the campaign for american values PAC or what?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
You like writing but not reading?

"Paid for by campaign for american values pac www.cfavpac.com and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee."

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Ahahah What?

That was an ad to sway people to vote Romney, an ad.. like they were selling a new brand of vacuum cleaners right?

My word I've never seen anything more ridiculous, I won't even talk about the ad in itself, the fact that they even do these kind of ads to get votes is ridiculous, they treat you like idiotic babies.
It's a huge election, and from this ad I get the impression it's as important as a circus coming to town.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost147

I am not gay in any way or form. BUT if I one day I met some dude and just fell completely in love with the man some how, why in the hell would some religious nut have the right to tell me no you can't marry the person you love.......it just isn't right? I don't think so. That's one of the problems in the middle east, all of these religious freaks have control and it seems the same is about to happen here.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Romney is AGAINST gay marriage. We don't have to see this ad to tell us that. www.ontheissues.org...

Most of the Romney ads (from him and from the PACs) are anti-Obama ads, anyway, not pro-Romney ads... What would they have to say? No one knows any details about his positions.

The ad is hilarious!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It is just another ultra-right wing trash add.

top topics

join