It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Won't Youtube Take Down the Movie?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
you can tell the fear agenda is going well when people beg further restrictions on their liberties.

the war on terror is over, terror won.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rambo1112
Wait what movie, what did I miss

Yes, a link would be nice.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

It is my right to choose not to link to such a movie. I do not advocate the message or content of the movie, and would never buy or watch it.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I think it is a shame that all powerful Allah can't take care of these little problems by himself.

You know, hover in the clouds screaming, ' You dissed my messenger, biatch!' then he could just vaporize the movie's producers and the actors, and anybody that watched the movie and laughed, and anyone that touched a pig, and any woman that dropped her veil in public.... And so on.....

They prostrate themselves and pray to him five times a day. In return, he makes them blow themselves to smithereens in a group of infidels. Yay!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I do not advocate the message or content of the movie, and would never buy or watch it.

There you go. You offered a solution to the whole mess.

Don't watch it and no hurt feelings.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
reply to post by DaTroof

It is my right to choose not to link to such a movie. I do not advocate the message or content of the movie, and would never buy or watch it.

Then this thread is pointless.

Alerting mod now.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

Here you go. Seeeeee how absolutely stupid it is.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

It is hilarious and sad at the same time watching fanatics get so riled up about religion that they kill each other.

ROFL humans.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I took a quick look at the video.
I thought it was a "documentary" kind of pie-throwing.

But this is a really ridiculous "parody" of which I cannot believe a single person could get offended by.
And the fact that people do, the problem is not the video.

And even if people DO get offended. They can decide not to watch such things. Problem solved.

And if people start killing because of the video, it seems to me that they are unfit for civilization.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by shamanix2012

It is hilarious and sad at the same time watching fanatics get so riled up about religion that they kill each other.

ROFL humans.

It's not that funny because innocents die for this crap, alien

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

NOTE - there is no actual movie - merely a propaganda trailer produced by the BHO/Hillary team.

Link

edit on 15-9-2012 by de_Genova because: text

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by UziLiberman

This isn't a game. Which conspiracy partly suffers from. Game playing. There is unrest around the WORLD. Shouldn't Americans have respect for their freedoms also?

In America, we obliviously work away like zombies. Go home, and snug up in the couch to watch your favorite TV show. But what happens when the violence is knocking on our door? You won't be singing the same tune, that's for sure.

I confess, I'm worried! Why aren't you?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Wow that movie does not even need to have a right to exist.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
reply to post by DaTroof

Then this thread is pointless.

Alerting mod now.

Why are the concerns and issues I raised pointless? I cannot post a discussion piece in a conspiracy thread? Why not? ATS is an open forum is it not? Or does this site have it's own "special" clubs?

Others are free to link to whatever in the thread. I can't stop them, nor should I be able too.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Originally posted by shamanix2012

ROFL humans.

It's not that funny because innocents die for this crap, alien

Thats why I laugh at the fanatics, not the innocents.

Anyone else find it hilarious that some are so offended by this video, that they act just as the end of the video portrays? lulz.
edit on 15-9-2012 by shamanix2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
When will the Muslim Nations, and those who worship Islam, as a whole, stop the fear and terror, that many in their countries perpetrate in? When Leaders ,such as the ones in Egypt say they are going to make Jerusalem their capital, through sword or martyrdom? When will Youtube and other video sites stop perpetrating hate, with videos of beheading and the spread of hate, towards the West? Why cant Islam/The Muslim World, keep in check, the Hate that some of its worshipers display? Why isnt this a priority, for these people of faith?

The movie is just a backdrop, to this hate.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
They shouldn't take down the movie (if you can call it that) for the same reasons nobody removed the jar of urine with a crucifix in it. Or the picture of the Virgin Mary with s$%@ on it.
IN THIS COUNTRY WE HAVE FREE SPEACH! IF I GOTTA PUT UP WITH IT EVERYONE DOES!!! IF SOME CAMEL RIDE'N, THIRD WORLD COUNTRY GUY DOESN'T UNDERSTAND TO BAD!!! THEIR PARENTS SHOULD HAVE EXPLAINED IT TO THEM!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Hi Cirque,
Personally, I LOVE your avatar! But, if we give muslims the right to censor a really BAD movie, then you gotta know that your avatar offends them to no end. Give them a little leeway and they'll be telling us what to wear. So here, I fixed your avatar to placate the Muslims. Please note: The sword is perfectly fine - they will love that!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Why continue to broadcast a movie that is inciting rioting in other parts of the world?

Precisely for that reason. It's a movie! And, people are killing and rioting because of a MOVIE? That's insane. As far as I'm concerned we should all draw funny or humiliating pictures of Mohammed and just flood the internet with them.

Agreed. As offensive as the movie trailer is, it has exposed certain types of individuals for what they truly are.

The world should be well beyond this type of barbarianism in this day and age, but that's obviously not the case in an alarming number of Islamic countries.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Freedom of speech, in today's America, means you can yell "FIRE" in a crowded theatre.

Your local theatre, your current theatre of war or the church of your choice. Same MO, same result: loss of American lives.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join