It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens in my backyard??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Aliens in my backyard!!!!
Explosive Visitation or Uncanny Abnormality?

QUESTIONS LINGER AFTER STRANGE EPISODE CONCERNS FOR COMMUNITY SAFETY SQUASHED

By Kenny Young

Those few residents of Centerville, Ohio who were up and about around 5:30 a.m. on Saturday morning, March 6, 2004 were going about their normal routines, waiting for daylight to break. Activity at police dispatch headquarters, meanwhile, was anything but routine. Phone lines began to light up with citizen complaints of bizarre �flashing in the sky� and electrical disruptions that seized a large area from Lakeview Drive to Bethel Road, Stone Lake and Linden. One after another the calls came in.

�Centerville Police?� said the flustered police dispatcher to yet another caller.

�Has the whole street called?� came the voice on the other line.

�Oh my God�� the caller could be heard exclaiming. �I saw it, it was right over my house and it hovered down� I can�t believe I�m saying this! It looked like an ALIEN SHIP�!�

Ther hasn't been any more on this , anyone else heard of this incident??

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I can't express enough that everyone should keep there eyes on the sky they are going to be making more sightings to prepare us they are here they are just waiting for peaceful times. You want landings and to have the proof you all seek all you have to do stand up all over the world and demand the ends of war that we all want peace and when peace is finally declared worldwide then proof will come. At this time it is not safe for them they know how hostile it is here at this time.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Interesting, wonder if it was an alien ship

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
That pic shown of a UFO is definately fake. The antigravitational field generated, should distort the colours of the UFO, it should not be that clear. But someone making a fake photo... how should he know that? :-D

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Eh er....which picture? the one at the top?
First glance at that picture and it's obvious it's not a photo, but a 3d model of what the scene was supposed to look like.

new topics

top topics

join