It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World wide Terrorism not world war and a collection of western won small wars..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hi guys and girls reading the threads on here got me thinking..are we seeing a massive world wide start of terrorism.That is going to be equal to world war 3 thats going to last 20 30 even 50 years.The enemy would be broken in weeks if say the Yemen tried to take west on in a major war.A war with Iran would be over quick, but would shake the world for say 6 months.The worry would be Naval ships extending missle range further into Europe and Revolutionary Guards bringing terror to Europe and USA.I feel something big is on the cards everyone is getting caught up in the storm of this Anti Islam film and carnage is been played out and riots and demos in most Islamic states.US will be worried by South American states using there airports as a gateway for terrorism.And as we speak are the sleeper cells in massive recon mode ready for attack.Im certainly worried about these goings on. Plus US president needs votes what better than a war in some second rate middle eastern dog pit (the west view)....thoughts my devil dog angels...
edit on 15-9-2012 by gavlar1974 because: Re draft

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gavlar1974

Before you start thinking that a war against a country of 80 million people would be over quickly, and it's impact on the world would last six months, it's probably best to look at the recent history of the two largest wars the U.S. started: The Iraq war and the Vietnam war combined, went on for about twenty years, and in both wars there was no winner. Millions of people were slaughtered, and the U.S. left both wars with no benefits whatsoever, just death, destruction, and hatred for America.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Ah, but we made piles of MONEY!
Er..........didnt we?
I believe that the OP has a very valid thought going on here....
Why was this film so quickly seen in Egypt? why did Egyptian TV show it on air?
Knowing this would inflame the muslim people to get really annoyed with the west?
The whole thing is a manufactured crisis....Please remember
PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION......
This is the basis for all goverments ....this is how we are manipulated by those with vast wealth and power.
The idea of NWO undertaking such a project is not new....
It starts with a CONFEDERATE ARMY General by the name of Albert Pike.....
This is the stuff that will cause the war between Christians, and \Muslims......
The plan is to get both sides to fight to exhaustion....then bring in the One World \religion and the NWO.
Nothing has CHANGED since this plan was incepted.....!
ther basic plot still grinds out its machinations......we are being siuckered into this next war just like the last war.....and the one before it....etc..
The ONLY solution....Everyone walk away from violence......en masse.......the world must reject its leaders
Everyone at the same time.....
All we have to do is just ignore the PTB and do the RIGHT thing instead......
Turn our backs on these evil power brokers and corporations which seek to control the earth.....
If we continue to fear them, we are for sure gonna be slaves.....

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gavlar1974

Asymmetric warfare has been around since before written history.

This is nothing new at all. A death by a thousand cuts still results in a death.

I think that eventually though, the gloves will come off and Islam will suffer greatly when it happens. It’ll be genocide.

However, if Islam can reform like the majority of religions have done in the past, it may still be averted.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I agree the with the PROBLEM REACTION SOLUTION we are all controlled or have been ...!!Killing each other over religion and alligence to a flag is ,a very stupid act by so called humanity.Its a shame its in vain to even the people of highest percentile of intelligence.Its just gonna go on and on.But it could end up Islam versus the so called christian/athiest western nations.I can see in the future a time were islam unites against us the west and its ideals.And a giant crap storm comes home far bigger than what we have seen.9/11 been the bench mark of hell.Plus Euro attacks on allies 7/7 Madrid and on its own door step in mumbia.I think we will see these more often in western friendly nations.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
see now most people think we are over there fighting WWlll but were not. it was one battle that got spread out over many many battles and topics of war.

top topics

join