It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protest riots spread to 17 countries.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
News report, the protest riots have spead to 17 countries in the middle east.

Some protests seem to aimed at American soil in foreign countries.

I wonder how long this will go on for and how it will all end, I thinks the governments may just have to try and hold them back and "hope" it dies down, what else can they do.
edit on 15-9-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Close these embassies and secure the personnel to begin.Then lets talk revenge

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

They should issue the marines at all of these embassies hollow points.
2nd

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
If they don't want us there then close the embassy and bring everyone home.
When they have an emergency or natural disaster, call someone else next time to help.

I think the USA needs to lock it's doors and change our phone number.....

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Revenge?Natural disaster? Are you really believing that US is helping any country without being sure that in any form will be recompensed. Wow!! This is idealism! Anyway, you should be aware that the US is not anymore interested on the level of democracy on a country, it is enough for US foreign diplomacy that the regime supports the US. 
I am from Albania, a pro american country. The truth is that there is under installation a dictature and the US ambasador is supporting. From that policy, the peoples are changing their behavior and starting not to believe to the US. Just for info, nothing has to do with religion, 95% of Albanians do not practise and do not care about religion. I suppose the same story is with the countries of Africa and Middle East. US government betrayed the peoples of their countries by supporting and installing dictatorship regimes.  

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Strange, even with protests in 17 different countries, that the US and it's people show little remorse for their actions, and Im not just talking about the film.

Who mislay their morals, ethics and lay their claim that they were wronged.

You made this, your people!!! But no, the muslims are the terrorists.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300
reply to post by Wifibrains

They should issue the marines at all of these embassies hollow points.
2nd

They did just purchase a few didn't they? Those were meant for the social security guards. (I think they are meant for us.)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
the protesters in these countries have got to be the dumbest people ever born.

their actions insure the US will be in their countries with foundations even stronger than the ones they are trying to destroy.

no remorse, no empathy.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
Strange, even with protests in 17 different countries, that the US and it's people show little remorse for their actions, and Im not just talking about the film.

With all due respect to your opinion, please do not presume to speak for myself or a great many other US citizens who may love our country but have no love to spare for our own government.

You lumping all the US citizens together in your assumption would be like me making the assumption that the protesters in all of these countries speak for their entire citizenry and/or governments. Sweeping generalizations are almost always incorrect in their conclusions.

As for the topic of the thread, I think that protests happening in 17 countries is just the tip of the iceburg and fully expect there to be more. I am all for protesting, in a peaceful manner, but not the violence that has happened at some of these protests. Violent protest against what is seen as violent actions begets no solution at all except more people dead, more anger, more hard feelings, more violence and drowns out the voices of reason that could put a stop to all of this.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
In all honesty, we cannot know what they are actually protesting against as all our reports are coming via our media.
Do we not have any middle eastern member to give us theire take on whats going on?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
In all honesty, we cannot know what they are actually protesting against as all our reports are coming via our media.
Do we not have any middle eastern member to give us theire take on whats going on?

They want israel.
Read a bible to find out what happens next.

Every knee will bend and every tongue will confess when he comes
edit on 15-9-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Originally posted by Wifibrains

They want israel.
Read a bible to find out what happens next.

Every knee will bend and every tongue will confess when he comes
edit on 15-9-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

Who the protesters or America?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Monkey see, monkey do. If they thought for themselves they would realise its all a load of rubbish. Its just like how in the UK riots last year, people from other towns, who had absolutely nothing to do with what was going on, started rioting just because they saw others do it. This is why the human race is doomed. Far too many idiots who dont know how to think and need people who misinterpret outdated books to do their thinking and living for them.

top topics

join