It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-American fury over film hits Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Anti-American fury over film hits Australia

www.cnn.com

Protesters, police clash in Australia

Australia became the latest nation to cope with protests as hundreds of demonstrators clashed with police Saturday outside the U.S. consulate in Sydney.

Carrying signs that read: "Obama, Obama, we like Osama" and "Behead All Those Who Insult the Prophet," protesters gathered on the steps of the consulate.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
What in the world is going on!?!? Seems like everybody in the world is going crazy because of 1 video? Now it's hitting Australia I wonder who is next? I think were seeing the beginning of the middle east war possibly WW3. The crazy Islamists will retaliate against USA for this it's just a matter of time.

We all know USA will not stand for that. So not trying to scare anybody but be prepared for an attack.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Just seen the other thread he beat me to it go ahead and delete this thread. Thanx

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
In the streets (heard these guys in arabic talking) the 12th imam is on earth as we speak

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
What do these people hope to achieve by violent protesting. It only proves the arrogance and hypocrisy of the religion. Their message would be more understood by peaceful protesting and open debate about the issue, but history shows that this is not possible.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The idiots don't realize that they are proving that film to be correct.

Absolute stupidity.

edit on 9/15/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Sorry but I think you misread it says they are telling Obama that they love "Osama" as in bin laden.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Yep you are right. I misread Obama and Osama. EASY mistake to make.
It's still pretty damn stupid of them to be out there protesting like that.
And the signs they are holding up ... little kid holding a 'behead all who insult the Prophet' sign.
Australia must be sooooo very proud to have these people in their country. :shk:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed
In the streets (heard these guys in arabic talking) the 12th imam is on earth as we speak

You know what, I'm half arab my dad was from Saudi Arabia. He came here to go to college and got my mom pregnant and left before he even knew she was pregnant. Never met him only seen pictures, she called their embassay or whatever and told them and they said to her...that's against our religion that can't happen.

Would be funny if I was their prophet, wouldn't that be a spit in the face that an american was their prophet.

K all jokes aside...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
I think were seeing the beginning of the middle east war possibly WW3. The crazy Islamists will retaliate against USA for this it's just a matter of time.

As you said, everyone is being setup for world war 3.

Here is a quote from the infamous elitist Albert Pike.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.

The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Maybe MOSAD did the video and Obama knows it. That is why he didn't see Benjamin Netanyahu recently.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Lol as an Aussie Muslim all I can say is, please don't judge us all by these bearded hypocrites actions, If only people could put this kind of energy(minus the violence) to protesting real issues, then the world could have a chance. I mean its obvious the movie was made just to provoke backward cavemen like these so of course like sheep they buy into it.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Maccaron.Shakaron

Don't worry I'm not blaming you or all muslims, hopefully everyone else is doing the same. Just like don't blame me for my USA governments actions, I didn't agree to any of it. I don't think its muslim's in general that is the problem. I think its the religious fanatics.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
some pics of it

Li nk

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

No doubt I was angered by that disgusting movie trailer, but becoming violent/killing and blaming innocent people and the entire nation of America is never the answer, there just isn't any logic in it, sad to see this behavior is even in Australia.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

Originally posted by HamrHeed

You know what, I'm half arab my dad was from Saudi Arabia. He came here to go to college and got my mom pregnant and left before he even knew she was pregnant. Never met him only seen pictures, she called their embassay or whatever and told them and they said to her...that's against our religion that can't happen.

Would be funny if I was their prophet, wouldn't that be a spit in the face that an american was their prophet.

K all jokes aside...

Ok well hopefully nothing happens and the middle east doesn't blow up. .Wouldn't want to disappoint the Ftaher...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Australians were suckers taking in all those Muslims. Don't be surprised when Australians start dropping dead or getting their organs damaged from the Muslims poisoning their food, water, medicine, etc..

Just what jobs do the Muslims hold in Australia? Y'all Aussie's better be watching them very very closely.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

It's really hard not to judge when moderate Muslims keep silent and are not speaking out to defend there religion against these extremists !! Really makes you wonder ? In Canada if Christians were protesting middle eastern embassys and burning there flags and posting signs that say " behead all Muslims " I can guaranty you there would be repercussions !! I really question the moderate Muslim agenda !

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by rick004

It's really hard not to judge when moderate Muslims keep silent and are not speaking out to defend there religion against these extremists !! Really makes you wonder ? In Canada if Christians were protesting middle eastern embassys and burning there flags and posting signs that say " behead all Muslims " I can guaranty you there would be repercussions !! I really question the moderate Muslim agenda !

This is what I also feel. Where is the outrage by moderates....by those who claim that this is a minority? I have my doubts that in these countries it is a minority. Now, I recognize that those protesting are so violently driven that any protest against them would probably result in getting killed, but still.

I would love to see what would happen if large groups of Americans started gathering and burning those back flags they love waving around.

These nutjobs are just using the video as a convenient excuse to protest the US....hecj they are attacking KFCs over there now.

Ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join