It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Die Welt: 'Obama's Middle East Policy Is in Ruins'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
This is nothing but war mongering conservative propaganda.

The U.S has no control over the actions of Islamic extremists in foreign countries.

Should we send troops into Libya and Yemen and start another endless war? Or should we go down the diplomatic route and wait until this thing dies out?

Personally, after the Iraq and Afghanistan wars literally resulted in the U.S going bankrupt, I think it would be wise to wait this one out.

Other than the fact that Obamacare is going to cost more than both wars combined I can somewhat agree. Oh, and Obamacare is taking in 10 years of revenue with only providing 6 years of services, padding the books still makes the ACA cost far more than both wars. So who is doing the bankrupting?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Obama has a foreign policy? I thought the Obama Doctrine was to stand for nothing but politically popular assassinations. I hate this, and trust me, I mean that I HATE this. But guys, we told you so. We told you the economy would be sluggish and growth would be low and that our weakness abroad would not win safety. We told you all of this.

<< 1   >>

join