It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Firehouse (the 80's-90's Hairband) know about the 911 Attacks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
This title of this song "all she wrote" may have had a different meaning than what the lyrics suggest.

I was browsing through some old hair band videos on YouTube, and I stopped by to the Firehouse section because, well, I did like some of those songs. Yes, I'm straight! I just like the guys voice, don't particularly care about him singing about roses and love and emotion this and that, but I genuinely liked the music and the guys voice.

I was browsing thorough some of their old video's and noticed in one particular video that I will provide below, that there was a skull on frame 1:54...that is only there for, like one second. It is a skull, with a drawing of flames behind it and the skull is wearing a Fireman's helmet with 911 on it. I don't think anyone has ever noticed this before. Probably from the lack of people that listen to Firehouse anymore.

It just got me thinking....this video was shot live (allegedly live), anyway the video is from 1991 and this is the exact year that George Bush Sr. called out to the world for a NWO.

Does anyone think there might be some connection here?

Considering that it was just a flash of the photo, isn't it possible that this may have been "predictive programming"?

Anyone who knows how to subliminally get to the subconscious knows that it is the imagery that is flashed that bypasses the conscious mind, and enters the subconscious, while the mind is being entertained by the following imagery...postliminary to the flash. Almost like flashing a BIOS

Here is the video...just scroll to 1:54 and you will see it. I just thought i'd toss it out there as this video was crestede the same year the NWO was called for and then, well 10 years later...you know the rest.

edit on 15-9-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

i see what ur getting at but i think 911 was just a way to make it look dangourous and cool 911 emergency number, but maybe the director was illuminatti and was trying to sublimly feed us even back then

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

unfortunatelly, i cannot watch the video where i live. could you make a screenshot of the fire-helmet ?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Probably lucky you cant see the video, bad c*ck rock at its worst.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Here ya go.

edit on 15-9-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

If they wanted to deliver a message, it was a popular band.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Looks like "sorry" is under the 911 fits with the song anyway.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Not so popular down here in OZ, Hair Metal was more popular in the mid 80's, Guns and Roses, Bon Jovi, Skid Row etc. By 91 grunge had taken hold here, Nirvana, Pearl Jam our own Silverchair etc.
Actually an old girlfriend of mine loved Firehouse and all that Hair Rock, But I was meat and Potatoes Oz Rock.
Midnight Oil, Spy V Spy, Hunters and Collectors, Baby Animals etc.
I think Oz Rock was at its peak in the 80's/early 90's. You should check some of those bands out.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903

Looks like USA is above it.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

thank you for the screenshot. imo, it probably is 911 emergency call, but when you look to the left of the "9" the helmet looks like 2 towers, that are half way broken. do you see it, too ?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

thank you for the screenshot. imo, it probably is 911 emergency call, but when you look to the left of the "9" the helmet looks like 2 towers, that are half way broken. do you see it, too ?

I think it's a bit of a stretch to make the connection to 9/11 but I suppose it could be. I certainly wouldn't doubt that ten years prior to it happening that it was in the planning stages but just how it shows up in a Firehouse video is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I gave you a star and flag because it's really awesome to watch a Firehouse video while posting on ATS.

Hair Metal Rulez Dude. I think i'm showing my age here. My wife and I Love Firehouse.

Hey ATS.. CRANK IT !!

As far as the topic.. er.. Nope.. the 911 thing has been around for many years before Firehouse came out in the late 80's. It was common for fireman uniforms to have 911 on it to remind folks it's now easy to reach the authorities - it hadn't been too long before this you still had to dial a long 7 digit phone number and most of the time people had to waste time looking it up. That's no good when your house is on fire.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I think it might say Sparky rather then sorry, like Sparky the firehouse dog? linky

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Nothing there!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903

At first I thought it read "sparky."

Though, if you look... that last "r" or "k" or whatever it is almost looks like a distorted letter "N"

If you squint, that could read "SPRNY," clearly for "September - NY"

And maybe they're trying to say the USA is a "fire house" or "house on fire" and that it will burn.

edit on 17-9-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
it is definitly sparky not sorry or sprny

second line

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

I think this is a great stretch to think the band Firehouse had any knowledge prior knowledge of 9/11 in the late eighties or early nineties. The "911" refers to the number 911 used as an emergency call code for police, firemen or ambulance services. I believe they added the 911 to the logo to make it look tougher and tie in with the Firehouse name. As far as seeing "sprny" in the logo, I believe that it's possibly the word sparky - possibly as a reference to a fireman's dog.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Yes. Of course they did. They are firehouse after all.

top topics

join