It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Muslim Film-Maker On Course For Probation Violation Charges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
It seems that the infamous producer, director, or film-maker of the infamous anti-islamic video, "Sam Becile aka Nakoula" is on the hook for probation violation charges. As reported by the DailyKOS::

"Well, well. Seems that until 2015, Nakoula wasn't supposed to be doing things like going on YouTube and uploading trailers."

And that pins the infamous video which has caused major rioting in many countries, squarely on his shoulders.

To further support this theory, which is fast-becoming a reality, The Smoking Gun states that: "Anti-Islam Film's Producer Is On Federal Probation" and it may well hold-water that he is. And once in the nice orange jumpsuit, there's no telling where he may end up. Or for how long. It remains to be seen how much damage this foolish rhetoric in the form of a anti-muslim film will affect the entire globe. The Smoking Gun has linked a document which details the charges Nakoula is faced-with here (Just click the document link on the left side of the page.)

In one of the notices for the casting of the infamous "anti-muslim" film describes the film being a: “Historical desert drama set in the Middle East," and indeed this may prove to be an "American drama" set in the middle of a jail-cell and courtroom in the United States of America, for Nakoula, states The Smoking Gun. You can read the entire article at The Smoking Gun here.

Suffice it to say when threatened, liberty and justice acts very swiftly but in light of this fact, there still remains major tension and hearts filled with hate in the Middle East. It is indeed a tragedy and is unnecessary. If only we all could get-along with each other...

Producer, Film-Maker, Director, it doesn't matter which Nakoula calls himself, for this infamous film, he "owns" and is PWN'd by it...
edit on 15-9-2012 by trekwebmaster because: Added additional link / URL

edit on 15-9-2012 by trekwebmaster because: Added quote credit reference

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Funny when a troll gets his due...

free speech = good.

Violation of parole while inciting riots = bad.

What was the original charge? that would be what the parole violation is based on as far as time goes, I believe he would have to serve the remainder of his sentence?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
And the plot thickens, with an article at The Smoking Gun titled: "Producer of Anti-Islam Film Was Fed Snitch," which is located here

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
hand him over to the people he offended with his film... as all he will get for a probation violation is a slap on the wrist...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
hand him over to the people he offended with his film... as all he will get for a probation violation is a slap on the wrist...

Oh is that what we do in civilized society?

Really its just lucky he was on Parole so anything can happen to him.

Otherwise hes just practicing his free speech.

Hes in America, and that right is sacred here.

I don't care who is offended by it, he broke no US law in his making of the video, it is only in his promotion of while using the internet that violated his parole.

Perhaps these Protesters time would be better served growing a thicker skin, and maybe realizing that if their "GOD" is so weak that he needs them to defend him against every perceived slight hes not worth worshiping in the first place.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Federal Probation? Sounds like this film/event was part of a plea-bargain
edit on 15-9-2012 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Wake up. You just said something evil beyond belief. Hand him over to psychotic barbaric murderers, who dismember people, for a movie, a very silly video? Do you think there is a comparison? They are responsible for how they are reacting, just as anyone is in this world. And he didn't do anything wrong.

And the reason why it would be minor, is because this is minor.

link   

Originally posted by benrl

free speech = good.

What was the original charge? that would be what the parole violation is based on as far as time goes, I believe he would have to serve the remainder of his sentence?

His "free speach" has cost people their lives... would rather see him pay for his blatent ... deliberate provocation than see anymore innocent people die because of that idiots "free speach" .... why should others pay the price for his stupidity ?

link   
Could this be a solution?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh is that what we do in civilized society?

Really its just lucky he was on Parole so anything can happen to him.

Otherwise hes just practicing his free speech.

Hes in America, and that right is sacred here.

I don't care who is offended by it, he broke no US law in his making of the video, it is only in his promotion of while using the internet that violated his parole.

Perhaps these Protesters time would be better served growing a thicker skin, and maybe realizing that if their "GOD" is so weak that he needs them to defend him against every perceived slight hes not worth worshiping in the first place.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Federal Probation? Sounds like this film/event was part of a plea-bargain
edit on 15-9-2012 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

I think its a false flag type event. But over an irrelevant video. As if they should never grow up instead of responding violently or learn to say NO to their IMAM? There is a start when you stop obeying negativity and start to do the right thing, which is always LOVE and PEACE.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

free speech = good.

His "free speach" has cost people their lives... would rather see him pay for his blatent ... deliberate provocation than see anymore innocent people die because of that idiots "free speach" .... why should others pay the price for his stupidity ?

we are not responsible for the actions of extremist.

Our freedoms offend them? tough #.

You don't like free speech, something that some moron said across the globe, go attack some embassies?

That seems like a reasonable response to you?

Honestly that whole thing makes me want to take every holy book from every religion and use it as toilet paper, including the bible, and I am a christian.

WHY because I can and its my right, and than post it on you tube.

You know what will happen?

Mormons will call for my beheading?

NO.

Christians?

NO.

Buddhist?

NO.

Sikhs?

NO.

Only one group would get militant, and thats the group that is the problem.

Some religions seem to still need to be brought into the modern era.

They do not have a right to impose their views by force onto others, PERIOD.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I'm offended by this post.

Someone get this Author and send him to me, before I start to kill innocent puppies while screaming at the top of my lungs.

You don't want that now do you?

I shall behead this offensive person. I am ok with this, and so is the Author - by his own admission. Justice will be served.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I'm completely confused by you now
I agree 100 % with this post.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

free speech = good.

So you give in to terrorism.

Noted.

Hopefully saner minds will prevail and from this lessons will be learned... not about how to keep quiet. But how to accept humility.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
reply to post by benrl

I'm completely confused by you now
I agree 100 % with this post.

The man was trolling Muslims, and they bit hard, it was his free speech.

He was a troll, and any time a troll gets his come uppings its a good thing, he will get reasonable punishment based on him violating his parole.

His action in making the video are legal, and he should not face beheading.

It would be like a KKK member getting in trouble for not following the law while speaking his none sense, I would defend his right to say it, while enjoying him getting punished for the violation of the law he did do.

If that makes any sense.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I am for one, very glad this video got viewed by them.

This is a real look under the hood of Islam, and how fanatical, fascist, chidlish, they are. What they would kill for. How they obey IMAMs instead of tell him he seriously needs to be in a mental institute and walk away.

top topics

join