It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On 09/11/90, the NWO was announced. 11 years later, it launched. 11 years after that, it succeeds?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been commented on before, but I connected the patterns here and I find it quite horrifying to say the least.

09/11/90 - President George H. W. Bush announces that there will be a "New World Order" lead by the U.N.

09/11/01 - Well, you know.

09/11/12 - This embassy riot occurs and bomb reports are sent in to the FBI coming from universities across the country.

And I think we are not finished. This rioting and these bomb reports are probably related. So far all those bomb reports were fake, but don't you think it's odd how they all came in like that, from all over the country? That's not only unusual, it's downright suspicious. They were false, but what if they were only to prep for the one that will be real and staged by the gov. If so, where will they do it this time? Where will the "final nail in the coffin," as Ron Paul put it, be hammered?
edit on 9/15/2012 by ForeverDusk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ForeverDusk

Have an eye for 09/29/12...2+9=11...Plus its a wicked moon worshiping night too,so I've heard
.This puzzle is eternally internal

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

so we only need to wait until 09/11/23 for the next move, I can wait that long

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

this makes me think the dec 21 2012 thing is a way to keep us distracted, why would tptb go to the trouble if they know its going to end in dec i can see the trouble coming just as alot of us can, yet we all sit here and do nothing.

go ahead and go to :22 "there is a war comming ned,......its comming" -robert baratheon
edit on 15-9-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
We all know the NWO is real. We all know it is active. But we do not know when it will make its final move. That is a wild guess at this point. IMO.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Totally agree that this is all being orchestrated and there is an agenda behind this 'uprising'.

It is not about a comedy film, or even the insulting of Mohammed, which happens ALL THE TIME.

This is well coordinated. I authored a thread yesterday concerning the violence in the ME spreading to the US because of the bomb threats and the fact that whomever called in the UT one made reference to 'al-Qaeda'.

This has been planned out and something big is in the wind.
edit on 15-9-2012 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The NWO is FAR older than 9/11...

It goes clear back to the Garden.

It started in that part of the universe we call Heaven when Lucifer challenged the right of God to exercise supreme authority. The Luciferian conspiracy was transferred to this world in the Garden of Eden.

The names have changed, but the beliefs, tactics, and designs of the groups have remained essentially the same.

Brotherhood of the Snake > Synagogue of Satan > Illuminati > NWO

Bottom line we are dealing with generational satanic families who control this world going back 1,000's of yrs, of their goal to depopulate the world. It does not matter who is put into the office of president, or seek safety with religions, or any other venue. Their everywhere, & in everything. Hidden in plain sight!

From the book: Pawns Of The Game:

"The illuminati started long before 1776, It has it's roots in the mystery religions which the knights templar perpetuated. In Nimrod's time, Semiramus brought back the mystery religions which were from before the time of Noah. The Illuminati was just a different name by which these same entities exsisted. They can change their name a thousand times, but the same entities run it."

Note the illuminati in Jesus' day:

"He exposed the synagogue of Satan (Rev. 2:9; 3:9) he denounced those who belonged to it as sons of the devil (Lucifer), whom he castigated as the father of lies (John 8:44) and the prince of deceit (2 Cor. 11:14). He was specific in his statement that those who comprised the synagogue of Satan were those who called themselves Jews, but were not, and did lie (Rev. 2:9; 3:9). He identified the Money-Changers (Bankers) the Scribes, and the Pharisees as the Illuminati of his day.

Illuminati Roots

" I believe that the Illuminati existed BEFORE Adam Weishaupt launched his particular BRANCH of it. It was HUGE, way before Weishaupt. All that Adam Weishaupt did in 1776 was to form an additional BRANCH of the movement that called for political radicalism. But his was only a small splinter off the main body. So, the MAIN and LARGER and ALREADY EXISTING Illuminati would be found doing just FINE if Weishaupt’s branch ever fizzled.

Furthermore, NOT ONLY did the bigger and older movement continue to thrive independent of Weishaupt’s branch, but, even Weishaupt’s branch of the Illuminati survived and regrouped and revived, and grew, and has continued until today. But the older pre-1776 movement always was and still is the LARGER and more influential.

What is the Illuminati?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
“ Super earthquakes in Cascadia are nature’s equivalent to the World Trade Center disaster. But the potential losses are so much larger that they will affect the social fabric of the entire Northwest and dramatically alter the US and world economy.
– Robert Yeats, Author “Living with Earthquakes” PhD., Oregon State University

The PACIFIC OCEAN is 9000 x 11000 miles wide.

This September is the NINTH annual FEMA preparedness month.

Mount st Helen's 5/18/1980
Sept 15 2012 Yellowstone?
11,809days

Fukushima 3/11/2011 to today 9/15/2012 = 555 days

Today's date 9/15/2012. = 5555

The Cascadia Cup is going to be televised on today on NBC, the first time ever it will be nationally televised. Sounders vs. Timbers. FOX Headline- "'Caps, Timbers square off in Cascadia Cup tilt". The Olympics ceremonies worshipped earth, wind, water and fire. The post apocolypse vision deemed 'satanic mills' was a vision of thousands of downed timbers. The big bang. Volcano.

Yellowstone articles all last week in the headlines "Yellowstone Megavolcano May Blow Without Warning". All the articles implied that another event (Cascadia?) could set off an eruption with no warning.

Yellowstone lies on the 44th parallel. Obama is our 44th President. Wyoming is the 44th state. In May 2001, the U.S. Geological Survey, Yellowstone National Park, and the University of Utah created the Yellowstone Volcano Observatory -May 2001 to Sept 2011 is 11 years 4 months ...11 x 4 = 44 or 11+4=15

The Louisiana sinkhole was "discovered" on 8/3/2012. 44days later is today.

I'm terribly afraid that today starts the global 9/11. The satanic Olympics signalled the worship of fire. The tower of Babel was built with bricks (sins) that were fired. If any of the above rings true to anyone, please, seek Our God in repentance before it's possibly too late. The end from the beginning has been known and given to us. Darkness is being given it's time to reign here on Earth. Please, take all of this to heart and repent of your sins. Babel is being rebuilt before our very eyes, and fire will accomplish it. You may not understand God's divine plan for this age, but understand this: all that He has deemed to happen, will happen. I sincerely hope that I'm wrong regarding the above symbols. But sadly, everything is lining up.

new topics

top topics

join