It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military Power makes WWIII unrealistic.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

If they can make the mars rover nuclear powered I'm sure they can make a destroyer nuclear powered or install a small reactor onboard ship to power the laser..Or maybe not, i'm just spit ballin'

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
WW3 happens when the nations of the world take away the US check book and try to collect on their debt...

World: "Hey US we kinda want our money back"

US: "Oh you do? Did you happen to see our giant space lasers we bought with that money?"

World: "Oh thats cool, why is it pointing at us?"

US: "..."

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Sources to back up these stories about Particle Beam weapons and Lasers of such strength and power to make nukes obsolete would be a nice touch to this story.

I, for one, think it'd be cheaper just to catapult rocks from the moon with relatively cheap guidance systems, and gravity well working in favor of the rock thrower.

A rock the size of a van with enough inertial impact to take out several city blocks worth of real estate destroys some supreme leader's Palace #6, well, it was a space rock.
Plausible deniability.

Bigger and smaller rocks can be used for whatever effect, depending on target sizes.
Rocks fall from the sky, eh, it's an act of 'god'.

It's cheaper than nuclear weapons, cheaper than lasers and particle beams, and the kinetic yield of any sufficiently large rock travelling fast enough could equal the same force as a nuclear weapon without any radioactivity, and total deniability as an "act of god" space rock, though it was launched from the far side of the moon.

edit on 15-9-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I do not believe the U.S. has any Nuclear Powered Destroyers still active. Plus...the FEL needs a lot of power to be used as it was designed. Current Ford Class Carriers...2015 CVN-78 Gerald R. Ford....2020 CVN-79 J.F.K. were designed to use two new A1B Nuclear Reactors. This has now been questioned as whether to use 3 A1B's or use 2 Newer and more Powerful designs to power the FEL.
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

thats a good one...Scary thing is with the world going broke they might just wanna come collect on their dues..I'm still rollin' at that stuff you wrote..Too funny

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Rods from God..Something like this?en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf

Rods from God..Something like this?en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment

Rods from gods by far my favorite black project.

Tungsten carbide telephone pole dropped from space, no defense against it what so ever.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Google...Nuclear powered Free Electron Laser.
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Here's some good stuff about the particle beam from wayback in 1984 www.airpower.maxwell.af.mil/airchronicles/aureview/1984/jul-a ug/roberds.html

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

One of my favorites too..no warhead just good ol' kinetic energy..I wonder what kind of crater one of those things would leave..

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

As I have posted before...Google...Free Electron Laser CVN-78 Gerald R. Ford.
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Do you think we used any "rods" over in Afghanistan to try and get those guys hiding in the mountains?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

Dunno would be something to see though.

slayer has a good thread about these space based weapons, things like the SDI weapons from Regan era.

I think the op is right on, the US war chest has been ridiculously funded at the cost of everything else, the economy, education, all by the way side.

The things they had in the 80's where insanely advanced even for todays publicly known tech, keep in mind the stealth fighter was made in the late 60's early 70's.

I can only imagine what we are sitting on now... hasn't china had a big UFO fap recently, that should give you an idea what the US might have.

Thats not an advance US spy plane, its a "ufo" that no one knows anything about

edit on 15-9-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
While people keep telling me to google this and google that, it does nothing to prove a claim that any super power has such weapons that make nuclear weapons obsolete.

"Provide sources" does not mean, give me a key word search string to plug into Google.
Any child can plug some search strings into Google.
Show us the project documents, quotations from the test reports with ex-text, names of scientists involved and military personalities in charge of the project.

Talk about missile projects and I can point you directly to project Paperclip with names of scientists, like Wernher Magnus Maximilian Freiherr von Braun himself as well as many others as well as digging into old declassified archives on test launches with video, pictures, and the whole multimedia experience.

All I see here is talk with wild claims, and speculation regarding lasers that can .yes, shoot down missiles, but nothing of the order of magnitude that could burn a whole city to cinders like a nuclear bomb.

Thus, again, let's see the documentation.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

I am using the term WWIII as a description of a Nuclear Weapons launch or attack by either the U.S., Russia or China.

In that context. The U.S. Military has developed the ULTIMATE WEAPON. The FEL and we also have the MEB or Microwave emitting Beam.

The FEL is operational...NOW! There are 2 land versions and an unknown covert number at sea. COVERT install of the FEL will occur in 2015 when the U.S. launches the USS.CVN-78 GERALD R. FORD. As well as the carriers support ship Aegis Class Cruiser which will also have a Nuclear Powered FEL.

All U.S. Carriers and Aegis Cruisers will be fitted with Nuclear Powered FEL's. The Power of such weapons is on a scale never before imagined. Discover Magazine has stated that a Nuclear Powered FEL beam can vaporize a hole through 1000 Feet of SOLID STEEL. Add to this a Specialized Satellite Reflection System for over the horizon targeting and the U.S. has a Weapon capable of Vaporizing the actual WARHEADS of any incoming MIRV or can target Subs under the Ocean as far as the BOTTOM which is too deep for Subs but not for the FEL.

This ability allows for the targeting and Vaporizing of as many Warheads as can exist. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by SplitInfinity

You still need man-power bud,and the US just doesn't have it
Regardless there wont be a ww3 or at least the type we are expecting..
edit on 15-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

They have been in a nonstop world war against all civilians, holding nations hostage, with their Scalar Weapons. There is the war, being held hostage, often without knowing, while they radiate this planet with accidents, destroy the oceans and crops, and poison everything, and replace food with GMO.

We're the enemy to them. Which is why they are now listing citizens as enemy number one and the new terrorists. We are a threat to their power.

edit on 15-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

I am using the term WWIII as a description of a Nuclear Weapons launch or attack by either the U.S., Russia or China.

In that context. The U.S. Military has developed the ULTIMATE WEAPON. The FEL and we also have the MEB or Microwave emitting Beam.

The FEL is operational...NOW! There are 2 land versions and an unknown covert number at sea. COVERT install of the FEL will occur in 2015 when the U.S. launches the USS.CVN-78 GERALD R. FORD. As well as the carriers support ship Aegis Class Cruiser which will also have a Nuclear Powered FEL.

All U.S. Carriers and Aegis Cruisers will be fitted with Nuclear Powered FEL's. The Power of such weapons is on a scale never before imagined. Discover Magazine has stated that a Nuclear Powered FEL beam can vaporize a hole through 1000 Feet of SOLID STEEL. Add to this a Specialized Satellite Reflection System for over the horizon targeting and the U.S. has a Weapon capable of Vaporizing the actual WARHEADS of any incoming MIRV or can target Subs under the Ocean as far as the BOTTOM which is too deep for Subs but not for the FEL.

This ability allows for the targeting and Vaporizing of as many Warheads as can exist. Split Infinity

Terrific! Cite the article please.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

While people keep telling me to google this and google that, it does nothing to prove a claim that any super power has such weapons that make nuclear weapons obsolete.

"Provide sources" does not mean, give me a key word search string to plug into Google.
Any child can plug some search strings into Google.
Show us the project documents, quotations from the test reports with ex-text, names of scientists involved and military personalities in charge of the project.

Talk about missile projects and I can point you directly to project Paperclip with names of scientists, like Wernher Magnus Maximilian Freiherr von Braun himself as well as many others as well as digging into old declassified archives on test launches with video, pictures, and the whole multimedia experience.

All I see here is talk with wild claims, and speculation regarding lasers that can .yes, shoot down missiles, but nothing of the order of magnitude that could burn a whole city to cinders like a nuclear bomb.

Thus, again, let's see the documentation.

Since a search engine is a bit too much to ask of you.

A thread I did on RED Mercury and it includes documentation and military op manual reference to it.

Samuel T Cohen, red mercury

Slayers thread on SDI weapons.

Star wars

and last a POP sci article on rods from gods.

rods from gods

edit on 15-9-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Dru...we are beyond the point of having to prove it exists as the U.S. Military and Navy have already released the information on when it will be installed on Carriers, Which Carrier, When...2015 and they even have a list of order that which carriers and when they will be either first launched such as the Ford in 2015 and the J.F.K. in 2020.

While that is going on...the Nimitz Class Carriers will also have FEL's installed with new Reactors. It is all a matter of Public Record. It is no longer hidden in shadows. Exact specs are a closely guarded secret but the existence of the FEL is NOT.

The reason why it will make Nuclear Weapons obsolete is in it's ability to Target with absolute precision any incoming Nuclear Warhead and VAPORIZE IT! The Beam can be adjusted to become wide in it's scope so since the Beam is HOTTER THAN THE SURFACE OF THE SUN...it can vaporize large areas in the way a Nuke could destroy a large target...just without the radiation. It is a Weapon that is operational...NOW...not in the future...but now. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Our military only has the power to win if Our God is supporting it. Right now, He is taking down Babylon and as America produces much of that system's filth and abominations, it will be devastated. His Patience has an end. Our soldiers, God bless them, are not our hope and saviour. He is. Putting our trust and faith in them is the only sure way to see our end. Putting our trust and faith back in Him would see us with His blessings and protection. Look to the lessons given to His Israel in the past, the people, and you'd find that we are repeating the same errors. Why? We are them 3,000 years later doing the exact same thing. Rebelling and in doing so, relying on everything but Him. The darkness is rising because the light has faded. Night is coming.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join