It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims protest in Sydney, Australia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I'm at the point I think this is being "used as" some form of provocation for everyone.
So in essence, a type of psychological operation perpetuated by the global media outlets.

Just look around.
Everyone is getting angry and pissed off.

The religious fanatics all got pissed for nothing, now we are all getting pissed at them getting pissed for nothing.
Everyone's pissed.
I'm calling psy op on this one.

I believe you have nailed it right here,the MSM all over the world is whipping the masses into a frenzy ahead of Military action in the ME

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
While I don't condone the Muslim reaction to this video, the police brutality at the rally was just uncalled for and didn't help matters at all. It must be noted that the police were violent first, like usual for peaceful protests.

Children in in prams were teargassed by police. Head coverings were ripped off the women, police used tasers on the crowd, beat them with batons, used dogs, etc the list goes on.

Fighting fire with fire.

Edit to add, just ran across a vid...

edit on 15-9-2012 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cartenz
When we deny any group the right to protest; we are denying ourselves accountability to government.

I certainly do not endorse any religious ideas, but I do believe strongly in a separation of church and state, and a right of the populace to peaceful protest. I find these to be core principals to the democracy in which we live.

I know I will be flamed by the sensationalists and the fundamentalists as a supporter of Islam, but the truth is I think they are just as crazy and deluded by faith as Christians are.

Problem is it's gettin' real "REAL":
Wade into a crowd of pissed off Presbyterians and odds are; you'd still be able to keep your head attached to your neck...

edit on 15-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I'm at the point I think this is being "used as" some form of provocation for everyone.
So in essence, a type of psychological operation perpetuated by the global media outlets.

Just look around.
Everyone is getting angry and pissed off.

The religious fanatics all got pissed for nothing, now we are all getting pissed at them getting pissed for nothing.
Everyone's pissed.
I'm calling psy op on this one.

I believe you have nailed it right here,the MSM all over the world is whipping the masses into a frenzy ahead of Military action in the ME

The question to ask is:

"Cui bono"?
(to Whose benefit?)

TPTB bringing in a global nwo?

Central Bankers installing a new global monetary sytem?

President Obama? A beleaguered war president who could be "forgiven" putting off elections until the current crisis (war) subsides(?)

The "neocons'" in the CFR?

whoever it is their timing is impeccable!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I think the real questions here are.........................
What was the REAL purpose for making the movie that was only really going to offend the biggest religion on the planet, and cause all the chaos that came from it ? Civil unrest to trigger the Muslim vs Christians war that the powers that be want so badly maybe ?
Surely, in the year 2012 there is no film maker in the world that doesn't know depicting Mohammad will lead the protests and unrest ? Poke a dog with a stick enough times and he'll eventually re-act maybe ?
So what was the REAL reason for the film, knowing this would happen ?

And for thoose "outraged" by the pic of a young Muslim child holding a sign calling for people to be beheaded...................I seem to remember quite a few pics of extreme christian groups in the south of America letting their kids hold signs saying "death to faggots" and "abortion is murder". Yep, very tolerant behaviour !
My only hope is that IF the Muslim vs Christians war does happen, i just hope that those of us who didn't choose either side are left out of it. But the reality is, we'll be the people caught in the middle !

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
IMO we, here in Oz MUST change our citizenship laws to make it possible to immediately send to the ME anyone who is violent because of this maggot religion. That will take care of all of those immigrants who, once they become citizens start to try and make us accept their ME standards as "normal" here. Then, we should set up laws to take any "home grown" dogmatic trouble makers and put them in, well, let's say a "detention centre" out in the middle of Oz somewhere, with minimal ammenities ie no face book, no twitter heck! no anything except food, water and shelter. Also, how about we take away the kids of those who put "behead" type signs in their hands.

Keep their anarchy (Barnaby Joyce's word) locked up away from the rest of Australia.

Just a thought
edit on 15/9/12 by steve1709 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

The problem is people not religion. Get rid of religion and the stupid people will find another reason to stir trouble. It is so irritating when people think getting rid or something will improve things.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan

The problem is people not religion. Get rid of religion and the stupid people will find another reason to stir trouble. It is so irritating when people think getting rid or something will improve things.

WRONG! There is NO religion these days that compares with this maggot religion. (imo)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

WRONG! There is NO religion these days that compares with this maggot religion. (imo)

I been saying this at least for the last 5-6 years, you can even go back to many of my old ATS posts. It's going to come down to a huge war basically everybody VS. Islam ...simply for the the very reason that this is the only religion in the world that is left that basically acts out like wild animals.

Everything else has integrated and is in its place. But these third world radicals and fundamentalists are the cause of terrorism, jihadi suicide bombers, and so forth.

I am taught to Love my enemies, and to love others, but I'm afraid its down to a war now and it will go on for a very VERY long time.

I think they wonly way this will be solved, is when we evolve technologically and spiritually, to such an extent, that we can leave earth and inhabit another earth-like planet with no Muslims ....while the rest remain here and basically devolve to cave men

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Just a thought.

Maybe the FEMA camps are for THEM.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Theses cancer purveying cretins better keep their violent inclination in their pants or all we'll deport every, last one of 'em back the 'holy land' desert crapholes from whence they slithered out from!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I personally can't wait for Israel and the dumb USA to attack Iran

to stage more false flags etc

It will lead to all of you chicken hawks becoming broke and your families hungry.

And that's what you deserve.

Sorry.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I wonder what the response to a PissMohammed would be?

PissChrist - a Crusafix submerged in a bottle of the artists urine was very offensive.

But no worldwide protests/violence.

I dislike all Religions - But Islam is the worst of the worst.

It's Time to End Immigration Worldwide - Everyone for Themselves

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

Originally posted by SubTruth

Were are all those posters who claim Islam is so tolerant.........

Islam preaches tolerance, tolerance in that all others should be tolerant of them and their ways but they refuse to show any tolerance to others. Islam is a religion of hypocrisy, just like the hypocritical false prophet that founded the religion.

You pretty much summed up what I was going to say. Let them protest all they want.Saw on my local news earlier that youtube refuses to remove the video.Good. Muslims need to get over themselves.The world will not and should not bow to their demands.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword
I personally can't wait for Israel and the dumb USA to attack Iran

to stage more false flags etc

It will lead to all of you chicken hawks becoming broke and your families hungry.

And that's what you deserve.

Sorry.

Lovely post. I can bet you won't last long here. There will be no attack on Iran. Stop believing everything you read on the internet. What,exactly is a chicken hawk? And by the way,I'll also bet you we won't go broke nor hungry.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

"OBAMA! OBAMA! WE LOVE OSAMA!!"

(minutes from Sydney protests)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

The difference is the Piss Christ was art and had a different intention,

He [the artist] said that while this work is not intended to denounce religion, it alludes to a perceived commercializing or cheapening of Christian icons in contemporary culture
en.wikipedia.org...

So the artwork was not mocking Jesus at all, but rather making a statement about the cheapening and commercialization of christian icons.

The video on the other hand was crass and had the the sole intention of causing insult to Muslims.

edit on 15-9-2012 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

Do you realise the rubbish you are saying makes you as bad as those you are directing said rubbish at?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan

Very true and very disheartening.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Those flags were Al Qaeda flags.............

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join