It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's NileSat satellite TV inciting terrorism in North Africa and the Middle East

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
In the War on Terror, we need to know our enemy and how they use satellite TV to incite support for terrorism.

A case in point is Egypt's NileSat that was used to incite the mob which besieged the US Consulate in Benghazi and gave cover for the jihadi terrorist group which killed US Ambassador to Libya, Chris Stevens and three other Americans.

This same satellite was used to incite terrorism in Iraq against US and coalition forces.

[SIZE=6]NileSat[/SIZE] Know your enemy

Come on my American friends. You ought to be thinking about controlling the anti-American propaganda being broadcast by our enemies.

It should be possible for the European companies who set up the NileSat satellites (there are about 4 satellites, 2 companies) to change the ground control station from which the NileSat satellites take their uplink TV signal feeds. Of course they will need pressure from the European governments before they will do that. So there is a diplomacy job for the US State Department to speak to European governments to get them to apply governing, legal, financial (and if all else fails military) pressure to require the satellite companies such as Astrium and Eutelsat to take control of those satellites out of the hands of the Egyptians and into maybe NATO hands.

So I would appoint a good US diplomat to take on that task to get Europe fighting terror instead of broadcasting it. However, if Europe fails to take action to confiscate control of the NileSat satellites then by all means the US President should hand the matter over to the US military Space Command to take those satellites out by all means necessary.

I have taken some time to draw up this map showing the main players in the NileSat terror broadcasting situation. I hope this explains what is going on.

The map of Egypt's NileSat satellite TV terror TV - LARGE 1222 x 812 pixels
edit on 14-9-2012 by Mr Peter Dow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Video from 2007

I wonder if the Arab's think the same of American television?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Peter Dow

Hmmmm, maybe it is better to monitor the info from these sats......intel. If we destoyed them we couldn't. Just a thought.
This is old news anyway.
edit on 14-9-2012 by billy197300 because: add

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Ggeezzzz my thoughts exactly!!!!! Although there are many incidents of bad men in our Government before 2000... The blatant criminal actions of the Bush/ Cheney/Obama team are ridiculous!!! ( I don't think Biden knows enough of anything to literally kill a fly!) lol

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Guys, the video may be old news but the image I posted is not.

Chris Stevens the US Ambassador to Libya was killed this week. Arabs are protesting against US embassies across the Arab world now.

This is NileSat and ArabSat inciting hatred, calling the people out to protest, to support jihadi terrorism.

This is now, this is today.

The video from 2007 explains that this has been going on for years and still you lot want to ignore it, want to be happy that US President Obama is giving your tax dollars to Egypt while they broadcast pro-terror TV on their satellites.

Because stupidity from your president has been going on for years that's no reason to ignore it. That's a reason to demand much better leadership than in previous years.

You want to keep on getting Americans killed for years and years into the future? You want this terrorism to go on forever?

No? Then learn the changes we need to make.

Wake up America!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300
reply to post by Mr Peter Dow

Hmmmm, maybe it is better to monitor the info from these sats......intel. If we destoyed them we couldn't. Just a thought.
This is old news anyway.
edit on 14-9-2012 by billy197300 because: add

Buddy read my post will ya?

It is obvious you watched the video then commented and never bothered to read my post, look at the image.

Destroying their satellites is a last option. The first option is to confiscate control over the satellites.

What's the point in monitoring wrong doing? If someone is murdering YOUR family would you want them monitored or stopped?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Mubarak with Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, Obama

No he wasn't "your" son of a bitch. He was backstabbing S.o.a.B. who was helping organise the very terrorists we feared just so as to squeeze more cash out of the US.

America you got played like fools.

new topics

top topics

join