It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Stimoceiver - Brain Control

page: 1
4

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   


In 1963, Dr. Jose Delgado stepped into a bullring in Cordova, Spain, with a 550-lb. charging bull named Lucero. The Yale University neurophysiologist was no bullfighter, but he had a plan: to control the bull’s mind.

Delgado was among a small group of researchers developing a new type of electroshock therapy. Here’s how it worked: First, the researchers would implant tiny wires and electrodes into the skull. Then, they’d send electrical surges to different parts of the brain, sparking emotions and triggering movements in the body. The goal was to change the patient’s mental state, perking up the depressed and calming the agitated. But Delgado took this science to a new level when he developed the “stimoceiver.” The chip, which was about the size of a quarter, could be inserted inside a patient’s head and operated by remote control. Delgado envisioned the technology eventually leading to a “psychocivilized society,” in which everyone could temper their self-destructive tendencies at the press of a button.

For several years, Delgado experimented on monkeys and cats, making them yawn, fight, play, mate, and sleep—all by remote control. He was particularly interested in managing anger. In one experiment, he implanted a stimoceiver into a hostile monkey. Delgado gave the remote control to the monkey’s cage mate, who quickly figured out that pressing the button calmed down his hotheaded friend.

Delgado’s next challenge was to experiment with bulls in Spain. He began by implanting stimoceivers into several bulls and testing the equipment by making them lift their legs, turn their heads, walk in circles, and moo 100 times in a row. Then came the moment of truth. In 1965, Delgado entered the ring with a fighting bull named Lucero—a ferocious animal famous for his temper. When Lucero barreled towards him, Delgado tapped his remote control and brought the animal to a screeching halt. He tapped his remote control again, and the bull started wandering in circles.

The demonstration was hailed as a success on the front page of The New York Times, but some neuroscientists were skeptical. They suggested that, rather than quelling Lucero’s aggression, Delgado had simply confused the bull by shocking his brain and prompting him to give up his attack. Meanwhile, total strangers began accusing Delgado of secretly implanting stimoceivers into their brains and controlling their thoughts. As public fear of mind-control technology increased during the 1970s, Delgado decided to return to Spain and conduct less-controversial research. But his work on electrical brain stimulation was groundbreaking. It paved the way for present-day neural implants, which help patients manage conditions ranging from Parkinson’s disease and epilepsy to depression and chronic pain.

www.mentalfloss.com...

edit on 14-9-2012 by toocoolnc because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I dont know how much of this story is true but wikipedia seems to have infomation on José Manuel Rodriguez Delgado and it seems to add up.. think about it... This was in 1950. Think how much further technology would have developed since then.




Delgado's research interests centered on the use of electrical signals to evoke responses in the brain. His earliest work was with cats, but he later did experiments with monkeys and humans, including mental patients.

Some of these stimoceivers were as small as half-dollars.

en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by toocoolnc
I dont know how much of this story is true but wikipedia seems to have infomation on José Manuel Rodriguez Delgado and it seems to add up.. think about it... This was in 1950. Think how much further technology would have developed since then.




Delgado's research interests centered on the use of electrical signals to evoke responses in the brain. His earliest work was with cats, but he later did experiments with monkeys and humans, including mental patients.

Some of these stimoceivers were as small as half-dollars.

en.wikipedia.org...


Money is the root of all evil. Acculy stupoidity is the rooot of all evil.
edit on 14-9-2012 by IdiotSavantSurrealist because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IdiotSavantSurrealist
 


Well done for an irrelevant statement..



posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by toocoolnc
reply to post by IdiotSavantSurrealist
 


Well done for an irrelevant statement..


I bow my head to you our new king!




posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Mods.. can you please take care of spam..



posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by toocoolnc
Mods.. can you please take care of spam..


lol! Spam with soul. maybe my brain is being controlled by a alien. lol jk


I am like the little girl in the video!



I think they already have this technology..and the stuff they use is so high tech, it would make you go number 2 in your pants.
edit on 14-9-2012 by IdiotSavantSurrealist because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2012 by IdiotSavantSurrealist because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc
 


I think they use magnets now to get the same effect. I don't have a source for that but I remember seeing something about it somewhere on the web not too long ago. Anyone else?



posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by IdiotSavantSurrealist

Originally posted by toocoolnc
Mods.. can you please take care of spam..


lol! Spam with soul. maybe my brain is being controlled by a alien. lol jk


I am like the little girl in the video!



I think they already have this technology..and the stuff they use is so high tech, it would make you go number 2 in your pants.
edit on 14-9-2012 by IdiotSavantSurrealist because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2012 by IdiotSavantSurrealist because: (no reason given)


Haha.. I liked the vid..

They say that the technology that they use is somewhat 50 years ahead of our common knowledge..


Originally posted by billy197300
reply to post by toocoolnc
 


I think they use magnets now to get the same effect. I don't have a source for that but I remember seeing something about it somewhere on the web not too long ago. Anyone else?


Im not sure how it is achieved.. its just the fact that it can be done an that is was succesfully achieved 50 years ago.. Think of the development in technology since then..



posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I suspect is mind-control at 2:55 of this video:

www.youtube.com...

My husband wrote at least 4 mental health warrants against me, and has had me labeled paranoid schizophrenic, which was later changed to schizo-affective (bi-polar - manic).

Since 1996, he & my psychiatrist have been medicating me with anti-psychotic medications. The new symptom that has cropped up since they began monthly injecting me again in November of 2015 is my neck & joints are popping & cracking.

We are amiable in our marriage, but will never agree about mind-altering drugs and technology. He ALWAYS drugs me, and uses his connections in the medical industry - his friends - to have me drugged.

I am concerned that my health condition is going to continue to seriously deteriorate, if no one helps me to get out from under these psychoactive medications. I am stuck in my circumstances because I have no other support.

I sought help from the pro bono office here in southeast Texas in 2010 & 2015, and still have not been helped.

I sought help from my congressman, Ted Cruze, and he never helped, either.

I have learned a lot about the subject, though. I was involuntarily committed into the Texas MHMR System in:
1996,
1999,
2000,
2008,
2010, &
2015.

They incarcerated me inside those institutions for over a month at a time, in some of those years.

Mind Control is just the ancient art of making SLAVERY possible, the Bible seems to explain. I could show you where it's mentioned in the King James version of the Christian Bible.



new topics

top topics



 
4

log in

join