It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 14th in images. Today was a good day.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
For whoever planned this middle east uprising.

Bangladesh

Egypt

India

Lebanon

Pakistan

Tunisia

Gaza City

Yemen

The propaganda machine is on.
edit on 14-9-2012 by alphaskunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

We love you America this is not pehaviour of our Eslam...

I do not believe all Muslims are rioting and burning flags.
I do not believe all of this is due to the anti Muhammad movie.
I do not believe in war, murder or tyranny.
I do believe that it has all been planned in order to start on September 11th and end with God knows what.

I do believe that if we are going to show Libyans holding love signs then we deserve to see the other side of the medal.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Your images say a lot but could you include more?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Meh Good for them.... maybe this will get the troops out faster.

I would probably do the same for my enemies lol...if i was in the middle east.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You call this a good day?
I question your motives for this thread my friend.
Peace be with all

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
Peace be with all

And i question your ability to read my friend.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It sure would be nice if we could get a straight answer about what set this off. Unless Hillary ran through the streets wearing a Hitler mask slapping babies it makes no sense. Perhaps the picture with Israeli and US flags on a T burning is a clue?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
It sure would be nice if we could get a straight answer about what set this off. Unless Hillary ran through the streets wearing a Hitler mask slapping babies it makes no sense. Perhaps the picture with Israeli and US flags on a T burning is a clue?

I think a group had cells in each of these countries preparing these riots. How could a movie escalate to this and lead to more coordination than the Arab spring?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphaskunk

Originally posted by thesmokingman
Peace be with all

And i question your ability to read my friend.

We love you America this is not pehaviour of our Eslam...

If you spoke proper english it would sure help, seriously.
I do not make the best threads, but if you made it with a clear title, and not just a half of a line, it could be easily understood.
edit on 14-9-2012 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by alphaskunk

Touche my friend..The same words popped in my head when i read that posters question

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Geez you would think that the film was produced by the US gov and distributed to all of them on their holy day.
I'm just glad they don't have the means to or military strength to attack us here there is some fierce hate for America over there.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
We should just wall-off the entire middle east and leave these people to their own devices and customs..That is what they want after all isn't it? To be left alone? Or, or they could weed out all the extremist a-holes and deal with them themselves so we didn't need to baby sit them all the time..If we leave that part of the world, you know, i know, and everybody else knows those extremist pigs will run buck wild ..They have to monitored, regardless if you agree with it or not..Would you rather have some outside force policing them or just let them go about their terroristic ways unchecked? Make no mistake, if the U.S. pulled every American out of the Middle East the extremist would still want to annihilate every "infidel" in existence
edit on 14-9-2012 by TheLonewolf because: sp

edit on 14-9-2012 by TheLonewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Not buying into the hate.
I have love for my Muslim brothers and sisters.
I am sorry for your suffering and pain.
Please undestand that not all "Americans" are the same Just as not all Muslims are the same.

I understand the outrage and the anger.
I don't blame you for hating AmericA.
Just don't hate AmeriCANS.

Our leaders are trying to divide us and create friction and hatred between us.
Do not let their plan work.
See thru the illusion.
Allow your heart to guide you and not your hatred.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Try taking a walk thru a remote village in Afghanistan or Iraq and see how far that 'love' gets ya..You'll be on the internet within an hour of your arrival getting your head sawed off with a knife..You might 'love' them but they sure as hell don't love you, and never will

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
reply to post by Screwed

You might 'love' them but they sure as hell don't love you, and never will

I'm alright with that.
Aren't you?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
You might 'love' them but they sure as hell don't love you, and never will

Bold statement... and utterly false.

You reap what you sow, American imperialism has made a lot of enemies around the world, and not only in the Middle-East. I can safely say a lot of people here in Europe also despise the way the US (and Israël) treats the rest of the world.
edit on 15-9-2012 by AphexTwins because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
www.theatlanticwire.com...

Map of the protests.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The anniversary of 9/11. The entire thing was orchestrated for the anniversary of 9/11. That film has been out for months. It helped but it is not the root cause. American weakness in the middle east is the real culprit. If there were no Israel or America and the entire world was Muslim the different factions would destroy each other. There will be no peace until the middle east embraces a leader that teach's tolerance.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Not buying into the hate.
I have love for my Muslim brothers and sisters.
I am sorry for your suffering and pain.
Please undestand that not all "Americans" are the same Just as not all Muslims are the same.

I understand the outrage and the anger.
I don't blame you for hating AmericA.
Just don't hate AmeriCANS.

Our leaders are trying to divide us and create friction and hatred between us.
Do not let their plan work.
See thru the illusion.
Allow your heart to guide you and not your hatred.

Best post I've seen on ATS for a while.
Thanks for this.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
What are they mad at today? I remembering reading once Sarah referring to
Ismael as wild as a donkey's ass. Or something like that. I reference ismael since all the Arabic people stem from.
The Chofetz Chaim, Rabbi Yisrael Meir HaCohen from Radin also warned about the curse of "wildness" on Ishmael: "The holy Torah tells us regarding Ishmael that he is a 'pere adam,' a wild beast of a man. It is known that our Torah is eternal, and if it says about Ishmael that he is a wild beast of a man, then Ishmael will remain forever a wild beast of a man."

Jerimiah 12:14
This is what the LORD says: "As for all my wicked neighbors who seize the inheritance I gave my people Israel, I will uproot them from their lands and I will uproot the house of Judah from among them.

Hagar encountered an angel of Yahweh who instructed her to return and be submissive to Sarai so that she could have her child there. The blessing that this child's father was promised was that Abram's descendants would be as numerous as the dust of the earth. The promise would be extended to this child, who would be named Ishmael. The angel continued that "he shall be a wild ass of a man: his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the face of all his brethren." When Ishmael was born, Abram was 86 years old.reply to post by alphaskunk

On the day of feasting during which Abraham celebrated the weaning of Isaac, Ishmael was, “mocking” or "playing with" Isaac (the Hebrew word is ambiguous[5])[1] and Sarah asked Abraham to expel Ishmael and his mother, saying: "Get rid of that slave woman and her son, for that slave woman's son will never share in the inheritance with my son Isaac."[4][6] This proposition was grievous to Abraham due to his great love for his son Ishmael. Abraham only agreed when God told him that it was through Isaac that Abraham's offspring would "be reckoned", and that He would "make Ishmael into a nation" too, since he was a descendant of Abraham. (Genesis 21:11–13)

It is also said that Sarah was motivated by Ishmael's sexually frivolous ways because of the reference to his "making merry" (Gen. 21:9), a translation of the Hebrew word "Mitzachek". This was developed into a reference to idolatry, sexual immorality or even murder; some rabbinic sources claim that Sarah worried that Ishmael would negatively influence Isaac, or that he would demand Isaac's inheritance on the grounds of being the firstborn. Regarding the word "Mitzachek" (again in Gen. 21:9) The Jewish Study Bible by Oxford University Press says this word in this particular context is associated with; "Playing is another pun on Isaac's name (cf. 17.17; 18.12; 19.14; 26.8). Ishmael was 'Isaacing', or 'taking Isaac's place'."[23] Also others take a more positive view, emphasizing Hagar's piety, noting that she was "the one who had sat by the well and besought him who is the life of the worlds, saying 'look upon my misery'".[24]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join