It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terry Jones is coming to dearborn MiCHIGAN !!!! in October

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Terry jones, infamous man, involved in the quran burning and the new anti islam movie as wellw ould create total turmoil if he returned to michigan to protest again.

This is the beggining of the end completely and the world will change before the election due to violent protest in the months to come
www.pressandguide.com...

DEARBORN — Terry Jones recently announced that he’s coming back to Dearborn in October. On Wednesday afternoon, the pro-Christian, anti-Muslim pastor from Gainesville, Fla., and his group, Stand Up America!, announced Oct. 10 as the date in an email.

edit on 14-9-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
He's lost his mind and it'll never be seen again. Has to be....... Why not just fly to Cairo next or drop into Riyadh and say hi to the Saudis. If he's looking to put himself AND EVERYONE trying to keep peace where he goes in grave danger, he's doing fine.

The problem is, the idiot will get plenty of other people hurt if he brings a major unrest situation. He couldn't have picked a worse place.. Really... Even the Muslims neighborhoods of New York couldn't be worse. Idiocy!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
For a moment I thought you meant this Terry Jones and I was immensely confused because I am pretty sure he is not a racist and religious bigot. Now I'm just mad that someone who is a terrible racist is parading around with the same name as somebody awesome.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

My sister lived in that area for a good decade or so, I believe there are a sh*t load of middle eastern folks living within that community (one of the biggest concentrations in USA)... All I can say to that man, is good luck (voice from Taken)...haha

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This ignorant moron thought he was gonna move his BS to Ft. Myers FL....Yeah, we didn't let that happen..This dude is a serious instigator who causes nothing but intolerance and hate..I'm not found of many people myself, but i don't spread intolerance and hate about them either..he keeps up his shenanigans one of those hardcore extremist mofo's will end his pathetic existence real quick..Sadly, innocent people will get hurt or worse if and /or when this happens.
edit on 14-9-2012 by TheLonewolf because: sp

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Taken, great flick..Part 2 is commin' soon..Yeah there are a lot of Muslims in that area..that dude best be on his tip toes

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I never thought I'd be saying this. I still don't believe it. Perhaps some employees of the government should have a little chat with him on the subject of possibly not going to Dearborn? They might want to hold that chat somewhere where they won't be disturbed for awhile.

I'm reasonably certain that any doctor in the country would give him a 72 hour hold, on the principle that he was a danger to himself or others. He might end up coming to believe that the government facility was a better place to stay than his old digs. I'm sure they would let him stay there for some time.

I still can't believe I'm saying that, but Dearborn isn't entirely part of the US anymore, so I don't know what rules would apply.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Great, just what we need here in Michigan. This moron needs to stay away. Dearborn is one of the largest concentrations of muslims in North America. I live close enough for the effects to spill out this way so I hope he does not come. Just take a look what happened to the christian protestors that went their a couple of years ago. And after the events of the last two weeks that would be a dumb move for him to do. He sure has the right to do it, but he is still retarded.
edit on 14/9/12 by usmc0311 because: poor spelling.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

I'm thinking possible martial law due to this, if it is as big and violent as I assume it may be.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Wow they are winning! Every single post was about how crazy he is to fight for America and no one is appalled that an American has to be fearful to exercise their rights in AMerica! WTF is going on? If SHaria laws take hold in one city others are sure to follow!

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

I think there's a little difference here. There is no way to be polite about this, but I'll do my best. The American tradition is to boo and hiss when people express opposing positions. Maybe some fist fights, bottles thrown, the police called to break up crowds using night sticks, horses, water cannons, whatever.

But for Americans now, we have learned at least grudging tolerance for freedom of speech. Here comes the hard part, the people in Dearborn are "different." They have shown in the past that freedom of speech, or even many American laws, are meaningless to them, unless they can use it for their own benefit. They are unable or unwilling to control themselves in such situations. Normal rules and assumptions can't be applied to them.

Mr. Jones is entering into a different environment than can be found in the rest of the US. The laws don't apply, there is nothing protecting him. I have no doubt that he will be at least hospitalized. Perhaps he sees it as martyrdom, or as a chance to show the world what has happened to Dearborn, but it will be costly.

Another problem arises if those "different" people feel that eliminating Mr. Jones is insufficient to avenge their "honor." Perhaps they will believe that the destruction of buildings, churches, or attacks on others will be required. At that point, Mr. Jones' martyrdom will drag in others.

It's a terrible shame that Dearborn isn't recognized as the problem that it is. It is not being discussed or dealt with. It is very close to being, as another poster put it, a different country. A country which our government has no plan to reclaim. It is, basically, conquered territory.

edit on 18-10-2014 by charles1952 because: punctuation

top topics

join