It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advocates of a nuclear Iran, have you been watching the latest episodes of Muslim barbarism?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious

Igit! We have lived with Islam for millennia. These type of things are rare and require someone to stir the pot as we have been doing for many years now! We did this!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious

Originally posted by cconn487
Sorry, i find it hard to believe a nuclear strike on a populated area of civilians can ever be "warranted" as a retaliation for a military strike.

LINK

Get back to me on that one

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
It is very easy to say that Radical Islam is a threat to America. But what is not easy to get people to understand is that American policy caused this animosity.

I think you need to learn up on your history some. Islam, "the religion of peace", has been committing atrocity in the name of its prophet(s) and god since its inception 700 years ago. The US wasn't even a glint in a gold lusting, indigenous American -exterminating, Cristóbal Colón's eye when Islam was plying its nefarious trade.

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Which one is that? Christianity?

ALL religion is a blight on humanity. Islam, however, seems to be the 'necrotizing fasciitis' of fictitious belief systems--a primordial disease that has again reared its vile head and that we have no cure for but to excise outright.

Originally posted by TrueBrit
I would say that Iran comming into possession of a nuclear weapon would be a deeply concerning matter for all the world. However, there are several things that must be said as clarification for that.

First, and chiefly amongst them, is that as of yet there IS no evidence that Iran either has a weapon of such magnitude, nor is thier evidence that work has begun on constructing such a device, nor evidence that they are enriching the key ingredient for use in a future nuclear device.

I'm working on the assumption that the 'intelligence' available is veridical.

Why is Islam the fastest growing religion in the US?

Telling someone to learn up on history and then say Islam is only 700 years old, are you 12?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Because surely this whole uprising is because of a video and not the hundreds of drone strikes done on potentially innocent families by US & NATO..surely not indeed, not by the peace prize winner indeed.
edit on 16-9-2012 by LightWarrior11 because: Missed a letter

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
For a minute I thought you were talking about the global banking cartel, seems fitting. Anyways, igniting fervor against Iran by highlighting the Muslim world as a whole for what the few are (extreme) is ridiculous, but it's exactly what "they" would have you believe to create support for another war.

In my opinion the film that is circulating around the Arab world that has ignited a backlash against American interests, seems very timely considering the date the Ambassador was killed. It's even amazing that the media (right wing) is reporting it in the U.S. when few even know the Arab Spring existed and why the M.E. is in the state of affairs it is.

Then if you look to the left wing media you see hardly no coverage at all, but of course highlighting and displaying the Presidents foreign policy in the M.E. on all networks would be disastrous, someone has to carry the water.

However take what you read with a grain of salt, especially in times of war, global instability and election years. Any one state pushing for war against another should be scrutinized and put under a microscope to reveal the truth being sold as lies.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Not all Muslims are created equal. Douchbag incentiment.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
There sure are alot of these types of threads lately on ATS.

What do I mean by that? Oh, you know, the one's repeating the mantra "Muslims=Terrorists, Savages and Animals." Dehumanizing people really is easy as apple pie. I wonder how many of those people repeating this mantra (which, if you thought about it, you would understand the error in this mantra) said to themselves as they studied history, "I will not do as the inquisitor, nor as the Nazi, I will not be the ignorance that fueled the KKK, I will not be as ignorant as the serious reader of the malleus maleficarum nor as cruel as the feeder of lions!" Har-har.

There's more going on in this world than appears at face value and those who have fallen for that easy candy dangled before you are already its pawns.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

I think the only country qualified to have nukes is the French...complacency has its benefits.

This comment, made my day...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

" have neither the time nor the
inclination to explain myself to a man who
rises and sleeps under the blanket of the
very freedom I provide, then questions the
manner in which I provide it. I'd prefer
you just said thank you and went on your
way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a
weapon and stand a post...
"
- A Few Good Men

Is that post being stood on US soil or on foreign soil for the economic benefit of some corporation.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I don't agree with anyone having nuclear weapons, not Iran, not the US, not anyone.
In fact I don't agree with nuclear power either.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I simply bypass the political and religious connotations inherent to this issue and believe the following:

No nation on the planet should have nuclear arms. All nations having such weapons should immediately, permanently, and verifiably dismantle them. No non-nuclear powers or aspiring nuclear powers should develop them. Peaceful nuclear power generation should be developed only with the most rigorous, transparent, verifiable, and redundant safety considerations possible, such that the risk of failure or meltdown or radiation release are entirely nil, and if they are not possible, feasible, or desirable to the state in question, then they should not develop nuclear power capabilities. All of the above should be without exception and unconditional.

Nuclear weapons are a scourge that should be eradicated from the Earth.

It's that simple for me. Those are my beliefs.

Peace.
edit on 9/16/2012 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
does the usa have a hard line religion? cause we droped two f ing a bombs on japans azz, cause you know two is better than one death from above, does the depleated uranium rounds all over the middle east we are spewing out have a hardline religion? no didnt think so, face it humans in general cannot be trusted, so in that case , give the power to everyone so no one can be trusted ^^
edit on 16-9-2012 by ~widowmaker~ because: ed

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious

Well, first off, Iran is not building nuclear weapons. They are running out of oil and need an alternative energy source.

The advocates of an attack on Iran are the usual suspects: the US and Israel, which is comical.

The US has a long standing history of lie based wars. Israel has a long history of false flag operations while the Mossad's motto is "by way of deception, thou shalt wage war". Neither of these two governments have any credibility.

The US has been waging a war on the Middle East since 1953 with the overthrow of Iran's democratically elected government. Israel has been attacking and occupying the Middle East since the 1940s.

Though I'm sure that these acts of unprovoked "barbarism" (is that even a word?) are lost on you.

You choose to focus only on the reaction ignoring the clear provocations.

edit on 16-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
Why is Islam the fastest growing religion in the US?

Telling someone to learn up on history and then say Islam is only 700 years old, are you 12?

A collapsing empire isn't exactly the best model for what the right 'way' is. Disenfranchised people often turned their heads to the sky for answers.

Also, 700 years or 1400; it's all much of a muchness when you're talking about derivative deity worship predicated upon delusion, superstition and fear.

Originally posted by AceWombat04
I simply bypass the political and religious connotations inherent to this issue and believe the following:

No nation on the planet should have nuclear arms.

You cannot. Politics and religion are one and the same thing in theocratic governmental system. That, and the nukes are already in bunkers, ready to launch.

Originally posted by LightWarrior11
Because surely this whole uprising is because of a video and not the hundreds of drone strikes done on potentially innocent families by US & NATO..surely not indeed, not by the peace prize winner indeed.

Yes. The hatred is justified. Especially after the West ousted their revered leaders, in the form of Qaddafi, Mubarak, Osama and the like. The billionaire oil sheiks reclining in palaces while their peasants eat sand and pray to space, would attest to this.

Originally posted by kman420
Not all Muslims are created equal. Douchbag incentiment.

So Allah plays favourites?

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
does the usa have a hard line religion?

Yes. It's called Christianity.

You know, the one that states gays should be executed, woman stripped of their rights to their own bodies, the world nuked for the sake of some desert crap-hole dubbed in a fairytale book as 'the holy land'...

Originally posted by gladtobehere
Well, first off, Iran is not building nuclear weapons. They are running out of oil and need an alternative energy source.

Fine. Good.

So, let the IAEA do their inspection to corroborate this assertion and we can get on with living in peace!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04

No nation on the planet should have nuclear arms.

You cannot. Politics and religion are one and the same thing in theocratic governmental system. That, and the nukes are already in bunkers, ready to launch.

I can, and I do. Unless you mean that my belief does not change the realities on the ground. I'm well aware of that. But my post was about my belief and nothing else. Regardless of any other factors, it is my belief that no nation on the planet should have nuclear arms, and that those that do should immediately dismantle them. That is my belief. That belief will not change.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
An Iranian would simply say that the US and Israel have no business having them either. It's all a matter of perspective I suppose.

~Heff
When The US and Israel found and support groups such as Hamas,Hezbollah I would then question their moral,psychological perspectives to own such.The Iranians have been following the nks playbook on how to illegally acquire nukes.First medical claims as if either gave a damn for their peoples.Next you wake up to hear Iran went from"medical tests to exploding a nuclear bomb over night.Not THIS time Persia.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join