It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advocates of a nuclear Iran, have you been watching the latest episodes of Muslim barbarism?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Bear witness to the "the religion of peace" in all its inglory! Sit back and enjoy the tolerant, understanding, meted protestations of the adherents of a system of control that prescribes the violent death to all those they deem insults their particular delusion choice.

Now, having digested these latest displays of abject animalism run amok, does Iran - the most technological threatening hard line Islamist country on the planet - in your valued opinion, look qualified and trustworthy enough to control weapons capable of ending our species?

I eagerly await ATS denizens' erudite responses...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
An Iranian would simply say that the US and Israel have no business having them either. It's all a matter of perspective I suppose.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
These Muslims are doing this so all Muslims are like this. Ignorance at it's best.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
What has Iran got to do with the barbarism of the western backed wahabi salafi thugs whom are going around terrorising the muslims across the middle east?

the muslims have suffered the most out of this western created scum rebel terrorists

how many people die every day in Iraq because of road bombs from al qaeda?

what about Afghanistan?

what have this group done in Libya and Syria, and what will it do to Yemen and Egypt?

why is this group of terrorists only killing Americas enemies, while Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Israel, Jordan, and Turkey not suffered from them?

You blame the muslims, over a billion of them, based on the actions of a few thousands who in reality are not even muslims to begin with, they are terrorists, jihad this jihad that, you want to do jihad? go fight infidels not killing fellow muslims you dumb nincompoop

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious

does Iran - the most technological threatening hard line Islamist country on the planet - in your valued opinion, look qualified and trustworthy enough to control weapons capable of ending our species?

No, I think that's a hair-trigger right there. But what about the undeclared Zionist arsenal, or the Hardline Indian, Chinese or Korean crews..? Can you say psycho..?

And we won't get into the agenda's of the West nor the Empire, as they have their radicals as well.

I think the only country qualified to have nukes is the French...complacency has its benefits.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Mmmmm.
countless native americans killed by the first american occupiers.
same with mexicans
same as black people
who are the real savages?

please don't make me tell you history,its all well documented!
edit on 14-9-2012 by reficul because: add more script

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

You are assuming Iran is after the Bomb.
But I understand your Fear of Barbarism.

Wanna see some real Barbarism.
And these folks HAVE the Bomb.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
One country in our history has actually had the balls to deploy a nuclear weapon on a populated area.

Hint: It wasn't Iran.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
No, I think that's a hair-trigger right there. But what about the undeclared Zionist arsenal, or the Hardline Indian, Chinese or Korean crews..? Can you say psycho..?

Not the point. They have acquired the weapons already. That's what "nuclear de-proliferation" is all about.

Originally posted by reficul
Mmmmm.
same with mexicans
same as black people

...And The Crusades and Spanish Inquisition didn't exactly do Catholics a PR favour. What's you're point? Did you even read the post or simple copy-paste your insular opinion?

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Would you and me being proven asses not be preferable to being wrong, in this case?

Originally posted by cconn487
One country in our history has actually had the balls to deploy a nuclear weapon on a populated area.

And it was warranted. ...at least, the first one was.

Again: what is your point?!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious

Originally posted by facelift

Not the point. They have acquired the weapons already. That's what "nuclear de-proliferation" is all about.

Originally posted by reficul
Mmmmm.
same with mexicans
same as black people

...And The Crusades and Spanish Inquisition didn't exactly do Catholics a PR favour. What's you're point? Did you even read the post or simple copy-paste your insular opinion?

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Would you and me being proven asses not be preferable to being wrong, in this case?

And it was warranted. ...at least, the first one was.

Again: what is your point?!

Sorry, i find it hard to believe a nuclear strike on a populated area of civilians can ever be "warranted" as a retaliation for a military strike.

By that logic, Iran would be justified if they were attacked by Israel, just as America was justified for Pearl Harbor.

Am I missing something.

edit on 15-9-2012 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
It is very easy to say that Radical Islam is a threat to America. But what is not easy to get people to understand is that American policy caused this animosity.

We are all familiar with the "It Gets Better" campaign in America to bring awareness of bullying, right?

America (and Israeli) have been bullying these countries in the name of modernization for decades (while stealing their countries resources). Well just like you cannot teach someone else your lessons (they must learn them on their own), you cannot force a culture to evolve faster than they can comprehend the new way of life.

If you believe in evolution (which I presume most do) not all the Monkeys came walking out of the forest into humans the same time. Evolution is a process. So is cultural evolution.

I am not condoning these attacks on Americans, they are deplorable, and the attackers should be held accountable. But to hear Americans blindly say, LET'S KILL EM ALL, drives me to beat an understanding into their head.

Understand the cause and effect of life. Do not hide behind your religious affinities to support your snap-shot understandings of the real world.

I am extremely confident in this position, so anyone who'd like to question my position, please do.

AAC

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Bear witness to the "the religion of peace" in all its inglory!

Which one is that? Christianity? I forget sometimes ya know. Alls I know is that "good" christian folk had a strong influence in sending troops to their deaths in Iraq (you can talk to Palin about that). I'm also aware of the religion of peace back in the day of slavery. Oh yes, these good christian folk in the South, eh? Sorry, you were speaking of Christianity were you not?

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones you know? Organized religion is the problem. Fundamentalism isn't an exclusively islamic thing.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I would say that Iran comming into possession of a nuclear weapon would be a deeply concerning matter for all the world. However, there are several things that must be said as clarification for that.

First, and chiefly amongst them, is that as of yet there IS no evidence that Iran either has a weapon of such magnitude, nor is thier evidence that work has begun on constructing such a device, nor evidence that they are enriching the key ingredient for use in a future nuclear device. There is rumour, there is speculation, and none of these things amount to a hill of beans.

Second, Iran MUST be allowed to provide power for its citizens. Access to power, is access to information, and it is this important tool which is the thing that has made Iran more, not less moderate in the last ten years. An intelligent nation, who are informed as to world events as much as possible, is a much more reasonable place than it would otherwise be after all. Yes, Iran must be allowed to pursue nuclear energy if it sees fit to do so. It is a damn sight cheaper than oil, and spending money on energy production for thier future is possibly the only example of real intellect I have seen from the leadership of that nation, since I gained an interest in world affairs.

Third, the only reason people in general are suspicious of the motivations of a nation in opening a nuclear reactor is because everyone is so afraid to die. Well let me make something clear. The pathetic century that the average human might expect to live, is of no bloody importance what so ever. The lifespan of our entire species however, is important. We are not going to get anywhere with the real threats to our lives, we are not going to solve the big killer issues if we cannot move past such petty considerations as fear for our immediate futures. Right now, those in the know are saying that there is a serious risk of polar ice melt becoming near total in the summer months, within the next FIFTY YEARS! This is a potential extinction event we are talking about, and here we are considering the relatively small consequence of a nuclear Iran.

Fourth and finally. Iran can build as many nukes as it sees fit, but all of its major targets have the technological capacity to drop a missile when it is barely more than two hundred miles from its launch site. Some nations have anti missile lazers mounted on aircraft, others have multiple kill anti missile weapons, others have such accurate targeting equipment that they can bring one down with a burst from a cannon. People over play the importance, and the danger posed by nuclear weapons these days, mostly because they have either been accessed by conditioning that makes them vulnerable to fear, or because they want to instill fear in others, but the reality is that there are effective countermeasures in existence, and better ones being developed all the time. In five years, I doubt that a launch could take place without several hundred anti nuclear systems comming on line and dropping the blasted thing before it has even the remotest hope of reaching its target, and detonating.

In summary then, Iran has no nuclear weapons, it cannot be proved that it is building any, nor planning to, and even if they do, they will never strike thier targets, or indeed, ever be allowed to detonate without the anti nuclear programs of the rest of the world, tearing them from the sky in ruin. Might be better to concentrate on reducing your carbon footprint if you are concerned about your fate.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
These Muslims are doing this so all Muslims are like this. Ignorance at it's best.

No, but unfortunately, the extremists and fundamentalists that promote violence and segregation seem to be in control in the majority of Islamic countries, and they call the shots. These regimes also seem to have support within significant factions of their countries.

While your observation may be valid, it is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, because NONE of these alleged Muslim peace advocates affiliated with any organizations have stood up and publicly condemned the violence worldwide.

Do you know why?

They would probably fear for their lives if they had the courage to denounce the the violence publicly.

Ironic isn't it?

edit on 15-9-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
No, but unfortunately, the extremists and fundamentalists that promote violence and segregation seem to be in control in the majority of Islamic countries, and they call the shots. These regimes also seem to have support within significant factions of their countries.

Sorry you forgot to add the following.

The extremists and fundamentalists in US and Israel seem to be in control and want to launch
3rd or 4th war in Middle East for yet again false reasons.

And want you and me to foot the bill and the blood.

There.......I added what you forgot to add.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Sorry, i find it hard to believe a nuclear strike on a populated area of civilians can ever be "warranted" as a retaliation for a military strike.

LINK

Get back to me on that one

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
It is very easy to say that Radical Islam is a threat to America. But what is not easy to get people to understand is that American policy caused this animosity.

I think you need to learn up on your history some. Islam, "the religion of peace", has been committing atrocity in the name of its prophet(s) and god since its inception 700 years ago. The US wasn't even a glint in a gold lusting, indigenous American -exterminating, Cristóbal Colón's eye when Islam was plying its nefarious trade.

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Which one is that? Christianity?

ALL religion is a blight on humanity. Islam, however, seems to be the 'necrotizing fasciitis' of fictitious belief systems--a primordial disease that has again reared its vile head and that we have no cure for but to excise outright.

Originally posted by TrueBrit
I would say that Iran comming into possession of a nuclear weapon would be a deeply concerning matter for all the world. However, there are several things that must be said as clarification for that.

First, and chiefly amongst them, is that as of yet there IS no evidence that Iran either has a weapon of such magnitude, nor is thier evidence that work has begun on constructing such a device, nor evidence that they are enriching the key ingredient for use in a future nuclear device.

I'm working on the assumption that the 'intelligence' available is veridical.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Let em have the bomb. I don't fear that nor do I think they would use it. But it would be a great equalizer that would shut people up! They would think twice before they messed with Iran and maybe we could get back to the business of working on our own problems....before we pretend to be so self-righteous as to meddle in the affairs of others.

What kills me the most is how we somehow think we are so important as to think we have the right to stop other nations from progressing their energy plans, just because we are a bunch of scared little pansies.

"Iran is trying for the bomb"

So, what's your point.

"But their Muslim extremists"

Ahh....it all comes down to religion again? Grow up, be a man and grow a pair!

edit on 15-9-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Boy, complaining about Muslims while the US, claimed by X-stians to be an X-stian nation, commits mass atrocities across the globe day in and day out. The US makes drone attacks on first responders to drone attacks, and on funerals of victims of drone attacks.

The people protesting aren't just protesting because of this stupid film trailer; this is just the stick that broke the camel's back.

And what a about the good, X-stian US soldiers who piss on corpses of Afghans? Seems rather barbaric as well.

The US and Israel are the countries threaten to wage a war against Iran, not the other way around.
Want to talk about sick religions? Then let's talk about the Catholic Church, which has systematically, over a long period of time, protected child-raping priests.

Ever see videos of the fundamentalist Jew mobs wreaking violence on the Palestinians.

Then there's Hindu on Muslim violence and vice versa in India.

My point is, people of most all religions do nasty things; howver, this is not reason to condemn everyone and every state associated with a particular religion.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
Boy, complaining about Muslims while the US, claimed by X-stians to be an X-stian nation, commits mass atrocities across the globe day in and day out.

If you agree with their view of things, leave Western society for the 'Islamic utopia'. But:

"I have neither the time nor the
inclination to explain myself to a man who
rises and sleeps under the blanket of the
very freedom I provide, then questions the
manner in which I provide it. I'd prefer
you just said thank you and went on your
way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a
weapon and stand a post...
"
- A Few Good Men

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Bear witness to the "the religion of peace" in all its inglory! Sit back and enjoy the tolerant, understanding, meted protestations of the adherents of a system of control that prescribes the violent death to all those they deem insults their particular delusion choice.

Now, having digested these latest displays of abject animalism run amok, does Iran - the most technological threatening hard line Islamist country on the planet - in your valued opinion, look qualified and trustworthy enough to control weapons capable of ending our species?

I eagerly await ATS denizens' erudite responses...

Your headline

Advocates of a nuclear Iran, have you been watching the latest episodes of Muslim barbarism?

I wonder if you took the time to actually look at the Iranian protests about the film?

each protest was peaceful

Iranians protest film mocking Muhammad; no violence reported

LAtimes

Iranians protest film outside Swiss Embassy: report

yahoo news

Probably shows that Iran is able to keep a level head even when surrounded by those losing theirs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join