It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in Guardian Angels? Possible proof in video.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The "angel" does have a shadow, you can see the shadow when the "angel" is walking towards the camera.

look at the man hole cover after the truck stops, there is a black circle shadowy thing around it. The circle fades and disappears as the truck driver walks towards it.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Yes miracles happen, I can attest to a few. In fact I am in dyer need of a miracle. And bless you Egyptia, I get a vibe from you as well.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

What about all the people who die every day, the good people who are young?

You can't equate good to his standards. As well, being in the body you are only experiencing life here like an astronaut experiences space in a spacesuit. Once you are done here, you return back unto him above.

Edit: Not being a troll, just this guardian angel thing confuses me as to how some people can have divine intervention when the vast majority don't.

Also, many times rewinds are employed and man is not privy to seeing those in action.
edit on 14-9-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Exactly, I pointed that out in the ETA.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Yes because the CCTV in China says "CAMERA" on it.

Please. Only proof of the power of CGI and people's willingness to hopelessly believe.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mickles

There ya go. A miracle! Also most CCD surveilance has no sound thus the annoying soundtrack for abience or whatever.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

Maybe some are blessed? I dunno but I know one thing. beleiving in what is devine is a start.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

I don't have the answer but all I can say is that there is a purpose to each of our lives. Sometimes that purpose is a hard thing to swallow because it can also mean dying or suffering. Although I have had many miracles in my life to keep me in this world, for what ever HIS purpose is for me I am no stranger to suffering terrible blows in this world.

There is a purpose to each and everything that we live through or die through. How it affects those around us is perhaps part of that purpose.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Tykonos

What about all the people who die every day, the good people who are young?

You can't equate good to his standards. As well, being in the body you are only experiencing life here like an astronaut experiences space in a spacesuit. Once you are done here, you return back unto him above.

Edit: Not being a troll, just this guardian angel thing confuses me as to how some people can have divine intervention when the vast majority don't.

Also, many times rewinds are employed and man is not privy to seeing those in action.
edit on 14-9-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

Forgive me, I don't understand.
How do you know what his standards are, or even if he is a he?

I take it you have reached a place in life where you feel comfortable 'knowing' the answer to one of the greatest questions to have ever been thought of in man-kinds existence.

To me, I kind of think we should never know what the answer to that question is, as with it, we are being false to our own true intentions.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I deal in real world physics..not speculation and myth..sorry

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Hopelessly? I concour.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

How do you know what his standards are, or even if he is a he?

I use the word he, because of the ease of use in speaking in human standards. His standards of good are known to all who knows.

To me, I kind of think we should never know what the answer to that question is, as with it, we are being false to our own true intentions.

True to an extent, some are required to know as to keep the balance in a subtle way.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

You mean this?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Yeah I guess we all suffer. And in that personal suffering we are blind to the suffering of others. Only what we can feel from first hand experience can be appreciated or accepted as knowing what that experience actually felt like.

I do have an open mind, I appreciate that may not come across and I'm not doubting your own experiences.

Life is a mind 'flux'.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

Only what we can feel from first hand experience can be appreciated or accepted as knowing what that experience actually felt like.

This is why many do not believe.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

They could of just overlooked or forgot the shadows, not everyone is perfect...I'll give you the interdimensional being thing (highly speculative) just because quantum physics say there are more than just the 3 we are aware of..I don't believe in anyway, shape, or form in the guardian angel theory..Lots and lots of good, religious people have been killed horribly without any intervention..Where were their guardian angels at the time?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

Ok mr physicist. Explain to me how one inch (1") can be divided by itself mathematecally to infinity? Is this not a proof of interdimentionality or just a flaw in what you where taught to beleive as a physicist? I could take it futher with you. Take a apple cut in in half. Keep divinding it until you get to the sub atomic particle level. it still can be divided until we get to a point when we say enough we can't do it anymore because our technology and or physics allow it to be divided. That is just ignorance of things not understood, believed or yet proof of anything possible. Just like thehow scholars at one time belived the Earth was flat.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I don't call them guardian "angels" because there are many different "angels" working for different "Gods"...

These spiritual "friends" will only perform "miracles" when it is in the best interest of ALL involved. Mostly they help in little ways. They actually TALK to you in your mind, but you believe it is yourself.. You can learn to distinguish between lower spirits and higher spirits talking to you.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

I don't believe in anyway, shape, or form in the guardian angel theory..Lots and lots of good, religious people have been killed horribly without any intervention..Where were their guardian angels at the time?

Being religious does not equate to you having a guardian from above. Many who seem holy will never make it to heaven.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Egyptia

This was not your guardian but one of the soldiers, as they move faster than all the other ones.

Interesting you say this because it confirms what I felt about him. He was large and extremely muscular with very defined facial features. A very beautifull man filled with power.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join