It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War, A part of us all.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I have always said that "Trying to control humanity is like trying to finely tune a whistle, A whistle can only be so perfect in it's creation, it's up to the Players; The musicians, to produce the correct notes"

We are not perfect, we never will be, it's a niggling thought at the back of all our minds.

In a recent conversation with my loving grandmother she told me (in her words) "War cleanses many impurities that we as humans accumulate over time in our psychology, When rebuilding after the great war times were the greatest and the worst, So much sadness for the loss of the fallen but so much hope for the future, The people of Britain were the architects of a new era and they worked together to build a new life, a better life.

I helped build this era, for a time it was magnificent, but cracks started to form and the new era fell into disrepair and people began to forget more and more with each generation that passed"

-My Grandmother

I believe that war is one of the only definite things in life, History has proven this.

We must destroy over and over to rebuild over and over.

War is not right it never will be, it cannot be justified and will always be condemned.

But we chose it, All of it.

War is us, Flawed.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

No offense, but I think your Granny is Bat-Crap Crazy.

War is Humanity , at it's worse.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Did you read the thread at all?

I came to the exact same conclusion.

join