It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason for the Attack on the US Embassy in Libya

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Self-fullfilling prophecy.
That is all.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
Self-fullfilling prophecy.
That is all.

Which post are you responding to?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
My guess it was a false flag - El CIA'teh hit to keep these phoney wars alive. The we hate Muslim's theme was kind of getting played out - maybe to get the country ginned up for a hit on Iran.

maybe obamas ass is setting us up for a war .... so he can set marshal law and they wont be no elections...oppps that may be called a conspiracy ...different threat and off topic maybe. my bad

Nope ! He is a bad man in my book and i don`t mean it in a good way. anything is possible. I`m voting elephant this time.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by awcgs

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
My guess it was a false flag - El CIA'teh hit to keep these phoney wars alive. The we hate Muslim's theme was kind of getting played out - maybe to get the country ginned up for a hit on Iran.

maybe obamas ass is setting us up for a war .... so he can set marshal law and they wont be no elections...oppps that may be called a conspiracy ...different threat and off topic maybe. my bad

Nope ! He is a bad man in my book and i don`t mean it in a good way. anything is possible. I`m voting elephant this time.

I suspect the situation is a bit more complicated than an old-fashioned, "straightforward" False Flag.

I suspect the whole "Arab Spring" was a hoax. What the "Arab Spring" did was remove the old dictators (as evil as they were) who were powerful enough to sit on the Islamic Extremists.

Once the dictators were gone, that left the field open for the Islamic Extremists (The Muslim Brotherhood, etc.) to take over. The Muslim Brotherhood took over Egypt, they will almost assuredly take over Syria once Assad falls. Libya looks like a battleground for different Extremists to fight it out for rule.

What is curious it that the Salafists have become politically active just recently (this started about 3 years ago, but their political involvement did not get serious until about 6 months ago).

The Salafists are even more extreme than the Muslim Brotherhood and are being funded by groups from Saudi Arabia. Very suspicious.

What does it mean for us to have Islamic Extremists take over these countries? The Extremists are guaranteed to create incidents (like the attack on the US embassy at Benghazi) that will trigger a military response from the US. In other words, it will make US military intervention in the MId-East necessary.

The "Arab Spring" was a cruel hoax on the average Muslim citizen of these countries who merely wanted a chance at a better life. Most Muslims do NOT want to live under Sharia.

I can't stand Obama. I also realize that the US President is basically a puppet of TPTB. Having said that, I also think there is such a thing as the "lesser of two evils." I'd rather have Romney.

Obama has such a murky past, and there is the increasing danger of assassination if he is given another 4 years. I want Obama safely out of the White House as soon as possible.

Some think that Obama has a better chance of re-election if there's a major war during the election. But it looks like the White House is pretending the attacks are NOT against the US. Just a dumbfounding, irrational stance.

In any case, the Salafists clearly had a pre-planned, organized attack on the US embassy in Benghazi, Libya. I also believe the White House was informed of a possible attack, and did nothing to protect embassy personnel.
edit on 16-9-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

G'day Auran
thanks mate, good post

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by haven123
They just hate the west period,anything else pops up its just gravy.

That's true, but what I hate are the blatant lies from this White House.

They keep insisting it's the movie that incited the attacks. BS.

they dont want people to realise how UN-popular usa is becoming, by saying its about a movie distracts from arab rage, makes them look silly

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by haven123
They just hate the west period,anything else pops up its just gravy.

That's true, but what I hate are the blatant lies from this White House.

They keep insisting it's the movie that incited the attacks. BS.

they dont want people to realise how UN-popular usa is becoming, by saying its about a movie distracts from arab rage, makes them look silly

The Obama Speech failed.

The Muslim Brotherhood has made Obama look like a fool.

The Obama middle east foreign policy is in ruins.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Could be that it is election time. Franklin D. Roosevelt got 4 terms as President because it was a time of war. Historically Incumbent Presidents are re-elected because the people do not want a new President that does not know what is going on. The fact that the Muslim Brotherhood visited with Obama in the White House is troubling.The fact that our Embassy was not ready for demonstrations/attacks on the anniversary of 9/11 is troubling. It all smells bad.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join