It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Boot on the Throat of Google/Youtube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
So now that the middle east is on fire, because of an independent movie maker's idea of creativity, how long will it be before Obama and his DOJ begin demanding Google be held FINANCIALLY responsible for the deaths at the Libyan embassy?

Wasn't it BP that he held his boot to the neck not too long ago?

President Obama said Sunday his administration has mounted a "relentless response" to the oil spill unleashed by the sinking of an offshore drill rig in the Gulf of Mexico.

Obama met with local, state and federal officials involved in the cleanup in southeastern Louisiana, the closest stretch of coastline threatened by the massive spill. Afterward, he said that despite "the most advanced technology available," the spill may not be stopped for many days.

"I'm not going to rest, and none of the gentlemen and women who are here are going to rest or be satisfied, until the leak is stopped at the source, the oil on the Gulf is contained and cleaned up and the people of this region are able to go back to their lives and their livelihoods," he said. "We will spare no resource to clean up whatever damage is caused."

SOURCE

Now, there is already talk about how Youtube may be held responsible for the uprising.

WHY?

Because Youtube failed to "interpret" the meaning of this video, "Innocence of Muslims?"

Google owns Youtube, by the way, for those who don't already know.

So how long will it be before the administration regime calls to prosecute Google for letting this video be published?

I have a thought. Perhaps this video was created by the Administration, for this very response? This uprising was obviously planned. So would Obama be looking to use this as his ability to declare martial law, suspend the election, and stay in power as the Dictator in Chief?

If he did, what would we do? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! What could we do!? We sit back idly now, watching with our jaws on the floor, the deplorable events that have taken place over the last 3 years...and we sit paralyzed. Not being able to do anything, because our disbelief is so overwhelming.

Thoughts? Predictions?

The timing, 6 weeks before the election, is incredibly telling to me.
edit on 14-9-2012 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

I for one am way beyond taking our government and it's intentions/plans for granted. I always assume the worst and hope for the best. I can tell you I haven't been disapointed even once since I adopted that policy. My current feelings are too radical to be typed out anywhere on the internet. Suffice to say even if a couple of them are good natured, they need to go out with the rest just because they associates of know criminals.

What I mean to say is it wouldn't surprise me one bit if this was all orchestrated. When people in authority all stop abusing their positions I will stop hating all people in authority.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Well, if he holds them responsible the way he held BP responsible, then I'd say they have nothing to worry about. We'll be lucky if he doesn't hand them a few billion dollars....

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
Hold on there a second Bucko.

Are you honestly trying to garner sympathy for BP Oil?

And making it a negative that Obama made them pay, what was it 34 Billion.

He should have taken every last cent from those butt holes.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Now, there is already talk about how Youtube may be held responsible for the uprising.

Talk from who? A Google search didn't turn up anything like that except a link to this thread.

Using BP for comparison is far fetched. They were directly responsible for the catastrophe in the Gulf. Obama should have held his boot on their collective neck until their eyes bugged out and they stopped squirming.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

What was it exactly that BP did to create the "disaster" in the Gulf again?

Take a look around you, as you sit at your keyboard. Just about EVERYTHING within your reach is a byproduct made from Oil.

Tell me. Exactly how do you think your life would be different if it were not for oil?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Which Obama are we talking about, Obama the president actor or Obama Bin Laden the terrorist actor?

nyuk nyuk nyuk.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Tell me. Exactly how do you think your life would be different if it were not for oil?

Well I suppose the industrial revolution never would have happened and we wouldn't have all the fancy shmancy killing machines of war, propaganda and mind control that lovely oil has brought us, and without global travel we wouldn't need most of it anyways.

Nature actually gives us everything we need to live a healthy happy life, when its not been raped and pillaged for a hundred years into a ravaged whore.
edit on 15-9-2012 by shamanix2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
This thread is speculation. Obama hasn't made any such move.

But being a paranoid conspiracist I can see how that could happen. Obama is hell bent on making everyone think this is just about that stupid movie. He wants deflection from the fact that the muslim countries are melting down because of their own radical nature and because of his failed 'appease and apologize' foreign policy.

So yes .. even though it's not happening at this time .. I can see Obama's jackboot on the neck of Google/Youtube. It would be a good excuse for the government to further intrude upon, and try to control, the media and our minds.

Google Refuses To Remove Anti Islamic Film after White House Request

Considering how the Obama Administration went after Gallup because Obama didn't like the way Gallup had him behind in their polls ... I have no doubt that they could easily go after Google.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Didn't obama get donations from BP for his campaign in 2008?
Very ironic, twosides

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I doubt obama will do anything to youtube. there his biggest supporter. A majority of there commercials are paid campaign ads for him.

new topics

top topics

join