It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: A Planned Deception

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Sterologist can you Provide proof there is not a group looking to reduce world population? I don't know weather there actualy is or not, but you seen pretty sure there isnt! Can you back this up with anything or are you going to use the fact that there is no proof they are, as evidence they are not?

You are asking for a universal negative. You are also asking for proof, a tough standard. I ask for evidence, a much weaker standard.

You are suggesting that I would use a logical fallacy to support my position.

I don't see people attempting a drastic population reduction because:
1. Costly
2. The technological effort would attract attention
3. Less people less money
4. WW II only stalled population growth
5. What would be the point through means other than convincing people to stop making babies

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
And on another note, if the system is crumbling under its own weight, it would be a wise precaution to release some pressure, especially if you want to stay in control.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
Op, we are already experiencing population reduction..

and

You must be of religion mindstate to think 2012 is going to be negative

I dont particularily believe 2012 will be negative. I am not of religous mindset, If I had to describe myself in that sense, I am agnostic.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidsander
I am willing to be a very select few people here have visited the mayan ruins, and even fewer have seen any sort of calendar from the mayas. Which leads me to believe if there was a powerful group of people behind this, they could rig this whole thing up (I.E. " oh gosh look what we found folks, a calendar that ends on 12/21/12 what does it mean? OH THE HUMANITY!")

so your kinda assuming that 12/21/12 is set in stone somewhere (quite literally perhaps) your also assuming there isnt a group of people in the world powerful enough to pull one over on the general public and put a date in everyones mind.

OP, I think I see where you're going with this thread, and for those who missed it, I think the above quote is key to this idea. And it is something I have considered. I believe there are people in the world who have this much power. If one is to assume (rightly) that money equals power, then there are even figures on paper which suggest such power exists....

That sounds like a very interesting book. I will say that I find some of the "Christian" conspiracy theories / theorists to seem particularly paranoid, in a very grand manner. Much like you (I would assume from what you wrote) I grew up being raised very close to a few family members who were very well-read fundamentalist christian. As such, apocalyptic visions which would include a grand deception of the masses is an idea that I just grew up with. At 11-12 or so, I remember my uncle giving me a video (VHS lol) detailing how UFOs were really interdimensional evil entities -- demons.

That being said, some of the ideas in this book (from what you say) seem to align with a number of existing and widespread conspiracy theories. Lucius Trust is supposedly a Luciferian organization, and does seem to hold some interesting ideas / goals, from what I've read.

A member here (13th Zodiac) not only predicted that *something* would happen surrounding the premiere of the Batman Dark Knight film, but that it would involve "blood letting or ordo ab chao" (order out of chaos... like a "false flag" event) but this member also somehow connected this event to the Lucius Trust organization (in a speculative manner, I believe using numerological linguistics... but still, odd and a little creepy.)

I'll edit in the link to that post in a minute....

** This is the thread where he announces that his previous thread was predictive. It is long, but IMO was an interesting debate to read... www.abovetopsecret.com...

***This is the thread where he actually made the "prediction" (even though he said it was not intended as that, at the time.) The predictive parts are made across several posts in the thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

4)Now to the central character of who'm this thread is centalized.It is Morgan Freeman's character.Just keep this in mind.Morgan Freeman has played the role of God. A black God,I am not saying this from a racist point of view.I am pointing out the reversal. A dark God

So now let's take a look at Freemans character. Lucis Fox
Lucis = Lucifer See Lucis Trust below
Fox=
F = 6
O = 15 = 1+5 = 6
X = 24 = 2+4 = 6
= 666

Lucis Fox = Lucifer 666, this is no coincidence or accident.Why? Someone with knowledge has gone to alot of trouble.

So is Lucifer Rising????

This film is due to premier on the 19th of this month in the Southern Hemisphere and on the 20th in the North.
Is there an event comming 24hrs eitherside of this date with time zones.

Yes I know.I said there will be blood sacrifice.Very first screening .I mentioned the U.N .Lucifers agent's are comming for your guns.No coincidence this was planned.

Event ? blood letting or Ordo ab Chao.Something that will make everybody take notice!

edit on 16-9-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2012 by iwilliam because: Links and quotes...get 'em while they're hot! Hot links-n-quotes!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

thank you for your thoughtful post.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by davidsander

Oh i'm not saying this place doesn't deserve a thread or that they aren't up to something, they certainly seem to have some interesting "ideas" in their mission statement, all i am saying is I do not believe it has any correlation to the 2012 stuff, maybe that should clear up my thought..

In the end after reading more about them they seem like a cult or at least a borderline one. I'm still trying to research them a bit more..

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well this Lucis Trust is soaked in conspiracy theories... If one were to dig deeper.

Luci's Trust is sponsored by among others Robert McNamara, former minister of Defence in the USA, president of the World Bank, member of the Rockefeller Foundation, and Thomas Watson (IBM, former ambassador in Moscow). Luci's Trust sponsors among others the following organizations: UN, Greenpeace Int., Greenpeace USA, Amnesty Int. and UNICEF.

Freemasonrywatch.org

And a little more...

At one time, the Lucis Trust office in New York was located at 666 United Nations Plaza and is a member of the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations under a slick program called "World Goodwill". In an Alice Bailey book called "Education for a New Age"; she suggests that in the new age "World Citizenship should be the goal of the enlightened, with a world federation and a world brain." In other words - a One World Government New World Order.

Quite a bit more info at the link.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I am finding the founder of Lucis Trust to be a fascinating lady. Alice Bailey.

At the age of fifteen her first mystical encounter occurred while her family had gone to church. While she was in a room reading, a man wearing a turban on his head suddenly entered her room. Startled, and not being able to say a word —an obvious out of place character in 19th century Manchester — this stranger spoke to her:

“He told me there was some work that it was planned that I could do in the world but that it would entail changing my disposition considerably; I would have to give up being such an unpleasant little girl and must try to get some measure of self-control. My future usefulness to Him and to the world was dependant on how I handled myself and the changes I could manage to make. He said that if I could achieve real self-control I could then be trusted and that I would travel all over the world and visit many countries, "doing your Master's work all the time" ... He added that He would be in touch with me at intervals of seven years apart.”

- Unfinished Autobiography, by Alice Bailey, 1951, Lucis Trust, pp. 35-36

This was to be Alice Bailey's first contact with her Master Koot Humi. These contacts with "Secret Chiefs"; "Familiar Spirits"; "Angels"; and "Ascended Masters" is a common theme in the annals of history and has been the origin of many religious, prophetic and occult movements throughout the centuries. Zoroaster, Mohammed, John Dee, Francis Bacon, Aleister Crowley, Helena Blavatsky, Joseph Smith, Edgar Cayce and Benjamin Creme immediately come to mind.

Source

There is a whole bio of her at the link.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

wow. I knew she was interesting and had influence, but I have never heard this story before, thank you
edit on 16-9-2012 by davidsander because: spelling

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Some only see a vague coincident of a proposed date of an event, I'm all for population reduction on a mass scale probability a bigger % than this group is, small groups like this simple get ignored you have a less than a 100 days left until the end of days. Simply too late in uncovering and stopping them from there elite plan of world reduction.
The least likely unusual suspect, tuck away at the 4 corners of the earth.

I could care less as long as they make a zombie virus and provide me with entertainment survival excitement

2012 is a pre-set ploy it becomes an artificial reef. Simple allows doomsday to happen because the evidence is over whelming that its going to happen. It's expected, after it happens the evidence is covered up by the event

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed OP, thank for sharing
..S&F

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
While the 2012 stuff revolves around the completion of 1/5 of a 26000 year precessional wobble of the Earth, it should be noted that the Earth has a micro-wobble of 7 years.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
It should be pointed out that 1984 is too early to get going on 2012. The GMT correlation that connects the Gregorian calendar to the long count was published in 1984. Thus the author would be publishing at the same time as the 2012 date would be determined from the connection of the two calendars.

There are plenty of groups that do things on the winter solstice.
www.religioustolerance.org...
news.nationalgeographic.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...

There are plenty of groups that do things on the winter solstice.

But this group does "things" in the winter solstice only every seven years.

If they had "did things" in the winter solstice of 1983 or 1985, instead of 1984, they wouldn't "do things" in the winter solstice of 2012, but in 2011 or 2013.

So, since they only "do things" every seven years, there was less than 15% of probability of 2012 being one of those years just "by chance"...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hi David

2012 a planned deception, YES, however the planned deception has been in place I believe even prior to the creation of the Lucius Trust as the organization was created to play a part in this grand deception. I also believe that 2012 is nearing the conclusion and all the cards are being laid on the table.

You should have titled your thread Human History and Reality:The Great deception which could include all that is discussed here plus an epic amount of mind blowing concepts and ideas.

Maybe I should start this thread as I have yet to start one other than my intro thread.

One piece of advice when delving into mind of madness which is where we are. When investigating a certain topic try to keep a balance of info, for instance you mention Haarp, if you found info saying its a death ray or a mind control device or whatever make sure to look further and find contradicting claims which will make you look even further until you start getting a clearer picture, As just taking one bit of info and disregarding or ignoring others will only allow for yourself to be deceived.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I titled the thread this way because its the name of the book where I found my quote.

Thanks for the advice about keeping an open mind, when following a trail, I'll admit I tend to have my "blinders" on

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join