It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: A Planned Deception

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
So op in your mind..is what to come a bad or good thing? Because looking at the state of this world..i think we are at the peak of deception already. (religion, money, media brainwashing) and if anything 2012 will be positive.

And are you convinced by this "deception" because of a book, or your normal life observations?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
So op in your mind..is what to come a bad or good thing? Because looking at the state of this world..i think we are at the peak of deception already. (religion, money, media brainwashing) and if anything 2012 will be positive.

And are you convinced by this "deception" because of a book, or your normal life observations?

thank you for the question.

if an end of times scenario did reveal itself, and the new world order, or TPTB were behind it, I would call that a bad thing, because its artifical and they would be doing it of their own accord, it wouldnt be natural.

If it was natural and a bunch of volcanos went off or something, I would tend to agree with you that all the BS would quickly be washed away, the end of deceit, the end of this artifical insanity.

This book gave me very little insight to anything. I was pretty blown away by that one paragraph I quoted, but other than that I wasnt very impressed by it. I just wanted to put this information out there because I havnt seen it before. and if anyone thought it was intersting they could take it from there. I don't need a book to tell me that all around are people that are miserable. My regular life observations tell me that dissatisfaction is the flavor of the decade and we are all hungry for change. ( and not obamas change or the change in our pockets)

Thank you for your question, hope that answers it somewhat

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by davidsander

you mean 2012 end times conspiracy and a fuggin group called Lucis Trust??? those arent independantly random??? explain yourself

I already explained why your math was wrong. No need to repeat myself.

You need to look up why the math you used is not appropriate.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

The one thing I noticed in your PM was you resorting to hoaxes as I pointed out.

FACTS FROM A BOOK, and I APPLIED MATH TO IT.

Just because it is in a book does not make it a fact.
You applied math incorrectly. The mistake you made is common. You assumed a condition that was not met.

im not misrepresenting anything here, you can go on the Lucis Trust website and they say they are having a fuggin meeting on december 21, 2012, they will also admit they are for population control, and a bunch of new age hippy bs. bugger off

I didn't say anything about those issues. I know they have a winter solstice meeting as do many other groups as I pointed out.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
So we have a society having a meeting at a point in time which happens to match a date exploited by many charlatans. So what?

Is there anything that connects this group to 2012 other than they are having a meeting as they always do?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
So we have a society having a meeting at a point in time which happens to match a date exploited by many charlatans. So what?

Is there anything that connects this group to 2012 other than they are having a meeting as they always do?

to answer your first point, so what? so nothing. I do not believe in 2012. I don't believe the world is going to explode, i dont believe any of it. I simply put this little tid bit on here for anyone who might find it useful or intersting.

to answer your second point, other than the fact that 12/21/12 is supposed to be associated the poles shifting or a huge disaster or whatever, and the fact that all those things might cause population reduction which the Lucis Trust wants. Thats it. its a loose connection, doesnt mean much but its interesting to me.

The other day there was a thread including a picture of an asian fellow cutting open a toy and the thread was on the front page of ATS. I do a bit of research on an intersting group of people and I get hassled, I just dont get it

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Stereo, would you please stop. I just wanted to post this to inform people. I like to help and do research. I find these things fun. I think the Lucis Trust is a group that is suspect, i think 2012 end times conspiracy is kinda bogus, but its fun to explore differnet possibilities, now im getting posts on my own thread censored. Please stop.

Please STOP. I just want to offer this information to people who will appreciate it, and if no one does, then the thread dies. again Stereo...

PLEASE STOP

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

and I get hassled

Being asked question is not hassling.

So there really is no tie in other than a group is having a meeting on a day that they always have meetings.

Can you give us a link to where this group wants population reduction?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

You think this group is bogus. Why?
Do you think there is a tie in to the 2012 stuff?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

edit on 15-9-2012 by davidsander because: fed up

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

your right.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
You wrote

I think the Lucis Trust is a group that is suspect

Why do you say this? Is it something from the book or something online or something else?

You mentioned population ideas of theirs. What is it? You suggested reduction? Do they state something in particular they are interested in or is it a general idea that the number of humans is too big?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Op: I hate to mention this, but you aren't helping yourself, you may be getting sympathy points from people but....If you were banned once, they may not take this constant calling Stereo a "troll" very nicely as SO has laid out pretty plainly that no member is allowed to call another member a "troll, disinfo artist, paid shill, etc etc" without grave consequences.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

The Lucis Trust is a nonprofit service organization incorporated in the United States in 1922 by Alice Bailey and her husband Foster Bailey, to act as a fiduciary trust for the publishing of twenty-four books of esoteric philosophy published under Alice Bailey's name, and to fund and administer activities concerned with the establishment of "right human relations". These include the Arcane School, a school for esoteric training, World Goodwill, Triangles, a lending library, The Beacon magazine, as well as the publishing company.

The objectives of the Lucis Trust as stated in its charter are: "To encourage the study of comparative religion, philosophy, science and art; to encourage every line of thought tending to the broadening of human sympathies and interests, and the expansion of ethical religious and educational literature; to assist or to engage in activities for the relief of suffering and for human betterment; and, in general, to further worthy efforts for humanitarian and educational ends."

Lucis Trust - Wiki

So that's the general jist of this place, it as set up solely as a publishing company for this woman Alice's books on esoteric subject matter, and continues to do so until this day. It looks like thy have had these every seven year things dating back quite a ways and don't seem to consider 2012 any different than any other of their seven year meetings, just that it happens to fall this year, they have a note buried on their site about the next one after this year, again Dec 21-28 (seems to always hit on the Winter Solstice) 2019. (at least they plan ahead)

So I think my initial thought was correct, they didn't chose this date or year to line up with any of the 2012 festivities, they chose it because it was simply the Winter Solstice of their seven year cycle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join