It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STOP! Breathe! Think! And REALIZE!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

What I do wonder is;

If this "movie" was not released, the intent of Islamic organizations would have still largely remained hidden and so called "secular" countries such as Turkey, would not have shown their not so secular hand.

How much does Jesus get ridiculed? How much do Jewish people get ridiculed? Does that ridicule warrant murder? No, of course it does not. Period, case closed.

However, I do sense that (after reading a bunch), a lot of conspiracy theorists are lost - in the sense that they do not know who stands for what anymore. Disillusioned by their own government and its ethical, or lack of ethical, conduct - they have grown to distrust themselves even more than they distrust the enemy. In fact, it would seem that they pick the side of the enemies, thinking that (under the effect of disillusionment) the enemy tells us the complete truth - not realizing that the enemy keeps its intent hidden and lies more than Western governments.

Those who are of the school of: "There are no enemies." are sadly mistaken and they should read history and memorize the build up to World War 2.

Over the past decade(s) a lot has been done to prevent global turmoil, to prevent history from repeating itself. One possible outcome, one of these "global turmoils" that needs prevention, is global anarchy. As you can see from the "Arab spring", this turmoil has no intent to distribute freedom and equality, rather, it is used by Islamic groups to spread and enforce their religious ideology.

I was under the impression that "conspiracy theorists" paid attention to such crucial details. To get the truth out so anyone could see it. But it would seem that a lot of them let their personal issues and situation cloud their judgement. Deny ignorance.
edit on 19-9-2012 by ClicheCalvicade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ClicheCalvicade

Without a doubt every side of the game, so to speak, is populated by many people who are following the trends of their particular societies/sects/nations.

There will always be diversity in this world. And with diversity comes, sadly, the concept of enemies.

I have had a few experiences in my life that forced me to spend time with those I thought of as enemies. And it was always shocking to find that our similarities by far and outweighed our differences.

Emotion is the weakness. And the culprits are those sociopaths who understand how to manipulate emotion as a means of achieving their ends.

Utopian peace is a pipe dream, I think. But coexistence, IMO, is possible.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Ah but I think you are wrong with that conclusion of yours!

I have had a few experiences in my life that forced me to spend time with those I thought of as enemies. And it was always shocking to find that our similarities by far and outweighed our differences.

These are your own personal experiences! Of course we share similarities, of course they outweigh the differences, even on an atomic level - and that shouldn't be strange to you since we're all human! The differences are in ideology and social structure. There is absolutely no shame in calling out the differences, especially if the prevalent ideology that collides with our "Western" ideology(an ideology of freedom), considers us nothing more than imbeciles waiting to be converted, killed, or pushed aside (as Islamic groups think they'll gain monetary dominance) and left for dead. This is them. Their belief, their faith, their ideology. They are waiting for videos such as these to keep pushing and pushing.

Remember what you were taught about Hitler? How he managed to amass the force of his military? There were international concerns but they were waved off as "figments of imagination" by governments who were already drained by the 1st world war. Well, right now the West finds itself in another one of those "drained" state-of-being with its people tired of war. Other countries see this, other organizations, such as these Islamic groups who - don't be mistaken - are organized and are funded by billionaire Saudi Arabians. They see the drained state of the West and, Muslims being severely opportunistic, pump propaganda our way(many conspiracy theories) and encourage their own believers through their system of mosques(not every mosque is aligned directly to the sponsors) to behave a certain way, discriminate etc.

Final question:
Can you, go to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan or Libya and become Saudi-Arabian, Pakistani or Libyan?

Can you go to America and become an American?
edit on 19-9-2012 by ClicheCalvicade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Islamic revolution???

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by eyetoeye

Islamic extremists are certainly one of the groups being played here. Along with overzealous protectionism in the west.

Us vs them always works. Convince a group that another group is a threat - and then make that threat appear to be both vast and immediate. Then the masses will do your bidding for you. They will lay down their lives without a second thought, filled with national pride or religious zeal.

And, when it's all said and done? The elite come along and divvy up the treasure. The land, the wealth, the people who live on the land. All assets.

~Heff

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join