It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STOP! Breathe! Think! And REALIZE!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I talked to one of my friends in Tunisia.. They are very upset about the video. She told me that they are rebelling against their government. So the video added fuel to the fire. There are people fighting for for the sake of peace. Even though she may really feel like it's pointless. She says, "Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity." It's so true...

They tried protesting at their US Embassy and 3 people were killed and 28 wounded.. for protesting. Then all hell broke loose.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I don't know if any of you remember a film call the man who saw tomorrow with Orson wells doing the narrating
it was about Nostradamus and one of the prophesy was
Muslims in there millions would rise up around the world then a great new city in America would flood then a great war would start on a scale like never seen before ,,

I have never known the Muslims kick off like this before ,well not as wide spread as this is correct me if i am wrong

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hi all,

I will post one fact, since maybe this thread has developed into just the opposite of what the author was aiming for:

The real deal when it comes to Islam is economical threat.

See in Islam it is prohibited to loan money and then expect that you will be payed interests for doing so.

Islamic banking

Islamic banking (or participant banking) (Arabic: المصرفية الإسلامية‎) is banking or banking activity that is consistent with the principles of sharia law and its practical application through the development of Islamic economics. Sharia prohibits the fixed or floating payment or acceptance of specific interest or fees (known as riba, or usury) for loans of money. Investing in businesses that provide goods or services considered contrary to Islamic principles is also haraam ("sinful and prohibited"). Although these principles have been applied in varying degrees by historical Islamic economies due to lack of Islamic practice, only in the late 20th century were a number of Islamic banks formed to apply these principles to private or semi-private commercial institutions within the Muslim community.[1][2]

And allow me to ask: If there was a movie made of Jesus showing him as a bloodthirsty gay, somewhat mentally challenged and involved in an intimate relationship with his mother, Mary, and this movie was made by an Islamist and it would be clear that it has been made just for the purpose of mocking your christian religion, would you still be so prone to freedom of speech if you were a christian?

So what does religion have to do with it anyway?

It`s economy, stupid!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
I talked to one of my friends in Tunisia.. They are very upset about the video. She told me that they are rebelling against their government. So the video added fuel to the fire. There are people fighting for for the sake of peace. Even though she may really feel like it's pointless. She says, "Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity." It's so true...

They tried protesting at their US Embassy and 3 people were killed and 28 wounded.. for protesting. Then all hell broke loose.

What does this video have to do with their government?
edit on 15-9-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Suddenly a badly dubbed, laughable little movie comes along and sparks outrage in the Islamic community - a match to ignite untold eons of rhetoric and manipulation.

Perhaps you are right, but the real problem is that many Muslim Imams touched that match to tender and stoked the resultant flames into numerous wildfires. I reckon we shouldn't allow Muslims play with matches.

The West reacts with offense and indignation, and we find ourselves gleefully chanting for war.

We must live in different dimensions! That's what I see happening in the Middle East and North Africa. Many in that area seem to suffer from a mental disorder known as IED.

This is all in the script... The one we weren't given. This is all manipulation.

Yep! The script is called the Koran, and the people being manipulated the most tend to be Muslims.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

war is pointless.

It is beyond ignorant.

We could be 3,000 years more advanced than we are now if we had never fought a war.

Only ignorant people like and are for war.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Suddenly a badly dubbed, laughable little movie comes along and sparks outrage in the Islamic community - a match to ignite untold eons of rhetoric and manipulation.

No matter at this point. The moneychangers have had their financial tables turned to debt and the peacemakers have no rest. Christ has entered the temple and truth and light rises against the darkness like a flood. No worries. The experts forget who the author of the law is.
edit on 15-9-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ojeus4Unless

And allow me to ask: If there was a movie made of Jesus showing him as a bloodthirsty gay, somewhat mentally challenged and involved in an intimate relationship with his mother, Mary, and this movie was made by an Islamist and it would be clear that it has been made just for the purpose of mocking your christian religion, would you still be so prone to freedom of speech if you were a christian?

Well... In the United States, we don't often use an insulting video as an excuse to kill.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I am a Christian, and if you want to curse me, my G-d, burn the Christian bible, etc… Than have at it! It is what some of us call “free will”! It’s what’s within my heart that matters most! It is your free will to do so, and I’m not going to go out and kill you, or make threats to kill you if you decide to do such things! There are a lot of videos out there that show how their children are indoctrinated. Taught that the Jews are evil monkeys trying to take over the world! It’s sad! Really sick!

Open your eye’s people; it is the so called “friendly” Muslims demonstrating hate in the streets when someone sketches out a cartoon of Mohammed. I have NEVER seen Muslims out in the streets rallying together to demonstrate their love for this great country! And for those that say that it is only a small majority that are wackos…? Go ahead and burn the Koran, talk down Muhammad, etc..! I’m sorry people! I’m just not feeling the love! Are there really that many people out there that are so blind to the truth?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
All it takes is one (1) Muslim to scream about a stupid video, and then the rest follow suite. Very few leaders and the REST followers…

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Well said! I'm glad a moderator has stood up and voiced his heart-felt opinion.

I couldnt agree more.

We should be working towards peace love and unity.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

Well... In the United States, we don't often use an insulting video as an excuse to kill.
See ya,
Milt

You are missing the bigger picture my friend.

I have NEVER seen Muslims out in the streets rallying together to demonstrate their love for this great country!

Really? You mean they gather there in let`s say Afganistan, and then sang yee old Star spangled banner all together in admiration for your great country. Or which were you refering to? Switzerland maybe?

Regards,
Ojeus

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Thank you for all of the replies folks.

I have not been here to participate because I attended a family funeral today ( My aunt passed away after 95 years of life ). But once I get settled in, change clothes, and grab some dinner, I will begin replying.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I am with you. I say we bring everyone home. Shut down all the bases, kick back watch the world turn. Now I can say that but if we did this and wars broke out we would get blamed for doing nothing. But anywho my first reaction was we should just get out, and leave them to theirselves.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The embassy attacks are organized by mossad, rogue components within the cia and al-cia-qaeda 'hessian' troops as fodder for the fire. I'm sure when they're done with them, they'll pull another Tillman, blackhawk down seal team op or Christopher Stevens and his seal guard, you know, the same ones who knew too much about the Libyan-cia-ghadafi overthrough-rothschild central bank operation.

Reminds me of the new movie 'The Expendables'.
So one should ask themselves if the gatekeepers to these operations are planted in top positions within these agencies of concern, as they are, then why is there not an independent internal sting operation or internal affairs investigation to NIP this in the bud and reveal the true conspirators before millions of souls fleet-away with a ww3 they have planned for so long now? Let's get On it before it's too late.

Everyone here knows 'Americans' have nothing to do with the movie (a ploy) or desire to remain in the middle east fighting battles on behalf of Rotchild, Rockafeller and Net-a-Yahoo. Come now folks and please do the Right thing. It won't get done by itself though watch out for Echelon, associated fusion centers and meet in private with folks that are known to be trustworthy and Expose the culprits/criminals once and for all. "By way of deception though shalt do war".....may you have 'another'?

Oh, almost forgot, silly me, might want to have a team of commercial divers inspect the columns of the Golden Gate Bridge. That could make some folks very late for work.
I really don't want to have to slam another six pack.
Though wouldn't mind smoking some rings through some trees.

edit on 15-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ojeus4Unless

Originally posted by BenReclused

See ya,
Milt

You are missing the bigger picture my friend.

Not at all!

Until certain individuals "grow up", and stop seeking retribution for self perceived insults, there will never be peace in this World. What really pisses me off, is that the SOBs blame every non Muslim in the World for the stupidity of ONE damned idiot. As I've said before, there is a pandemic of IED within Muslim countries. They need to be quarantined, treated as necessary, and, MOST DEFINITELY, NOT BE APOLOGIZED TO!

If you can't see that, try pulling your blinders off. You are definitely wearing them.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 15-9-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
A previous thread I wrote, Are You Offended??? SO WHAT!!! discusses many aspects of what is being debated here as well. A reference for the conversation at least.

FTR: this is the first time I have ever ATS'ed in a suit and tie and it's kind of freaking me out. So - back to getting settled in from the funeral for me.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

A previous thread I wrote, Are You Offended??? SO WHAT!!! discusses many aspects of what is being debated here as well. A reference for the conversation at least.

FTR: this is the first time I have ever ATS'ed in a suit and tie and it's kind of freaking me out. So - back to getting settled in from the funeral for me.

~Heff

Sorry about your loss Heff,

Sweet thread

(And sorry if I get hopping mad sometimes)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I would lean toward disqualifying anyone posting in a suit. But it sounds like you have a reasonable exception.

Sorry for your loss, but in some ways the funeral of a long lived life is an occasion for celebration. Hope that's not overreaching.

On topic, we need to stabilize the situation so old age funerals continue to be common.
edit on 9/15/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Hell yea, kick the nwO's ass heff.
BREATHE SPIT WALK

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join