It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STOP! Breathe! Think! And REALIZE!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I think I just started the worlds first ten minute revolution.

YOU'RE RIGHT! I'M SO PISSED! Wait... dinners ready.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
We are witnessing the fruits of a well planned and executed Middle East destabilization. Anyone remember the 1997 game plan for this? A New American Century has been brought to the world thanks to the safe bets on the parts of Cheney, Rumsfeld, Pearl and all of the Neo-Con deminions that we would buy what ever Gorilla Sh#! they decided to serve up to us. This last steaming pile is the most ridiculous. Both sides of the world are equally to blame, plenty of stupidity to go around.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I agree... this seems too surreal to be real and possibly a setup for a psy-ops.

The only tihng I can add to this is to ask for people not to attack others. If you feel the need to attack someone then don't. One of the things that needs to happen is an ability to talk to each other because TPTB RELY on us to break down to petty arguments.

That is about the only thing I can add to this place.

edit on 14-9-2012 by Terminal1 because: Silly typo...

edit on 14-9-2012 by Terminal1 because: Sorry.. typing with hands that have held chainsaw most the day...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

What we have here is conservative opium.
Candy for neocons, Muslim haters and war lovers.

The movie was made for a purpose, political engineering
Neocon style!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by jiggerj

While some provocateurs may have been paid - the majority of those people were just reacting a perceived slight - and their leaders pushed their emotional buttons.

Now the West is building up in reactionary affront.

We, Muslim, Christian, and otherwise - are all being played.

~Heff

Honestly, I am no expect on these issues. So, I have to ask: Can we be played if we remove ourselves from the game? I see this as the one and only issue, and the one and only cure - remove ourselves from those regions. Overnight there will be no more terrorism against us.

We just cannot fix what has been broken for as long as recorded history - the Middle East, and/or Muslim nations.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

It's a complex concept - one I cover in several of my authored threads. And the short answer is "Not entirely". We are raised to be proud - to attach labels to ourselves, ones that we cherish. Patriot, family man, hard worker, nice guy, whatever...

Once we begin to put stock in those labels, others are then empowered to trick us into things because they can use our own egos to manipulate us.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Overnight there will be no more terrorism against us.

That would be great. But I don't think that would solve the problems. I think the leaders of those countries will continue to lead their people to blame the USA for all their problems in hopes of maintaining their own power.

As for the topic on hand, may cooler heads prevail.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

You glamorize the weaknesses that have been prayed on. Ego has little to do with why this has been allowed to happen. Laziness, intellectual laziness is to blame. Unthinking people screeching from the safety of the mob or their own living room because they must choose a side.

I'm not playing the game, well maybe a little, just enough to say that anyone that tries to justify either side of this insanity is still part of the insanity.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Great thread and although I am not American I can and do see both sides of the issue here, One thing that comes to mind is the financial state or your country.

From what I have read in the news and here it could not possibly get worse except in the case of a total collapse.

Now I think we all know that war makes big money and war puts everyone in the Country to work at a steady job and steady income.........

My opinion only and S&F for a good read.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by tothetenthpower

A scenario that involves piting religious folk together is pretty tried and true. It works wonders. I'm sure there's something else going on this week or in the coming days that they wanted to draw attention away from.

QE3???? Haven't seen much talk about that since ole Ben came out and told the American people to bend over!!!

Also to add here I think the above quote has some really serious merit in this situation, I am not up on American Politics but I did read that this QE3 is going to last until you folks are broke and busted or it works.....
Good post to the quoted poster.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This plays right into the right wing religious agenda. It's a battle of religion to them. Just my opinion but it sure seems to be happening.

Wonder if this will bring more of those types out to vote in November.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Thank you very much for this great thread! I wanted to make a post saying essentially this in a thread made about the Libya situation but I...didn't know what to say...and I knew people wouldn't really understand what I was getting it...

They're trying to get our minds into their system. They're trying to set us up into buying these themes about the way the world is so that they can justify, in fact, get us to ourselves think is necessary, things that they already want to do. It's getting so repetitive...it seems to be obvious brainwashing. It's like the same few news stories keep cycling through over and over again, all designed to make us fearful...

"There's been a mass shooting!" "There has been a terrorist uprising in the middle east!" "(insert Middle Eastern Country) Is out of control, and we need to stop them!"

These things just keep repeating over and over again...either the world is somehow entering into a terrible pattern on its own, or TPTB are really stepping up brainwashing through mass media, by focusing their reported patterns...I'm going with the latter...

All I know is, I wanna get my head out of it...I'm sick of it...
edit on 14-9-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

You glamorize the weaknesses that have been prayed on. Ego has little to do with why this has been allowed to happen. Laziness, intellectual laziness is to blame. Unthinking people screeching from the safety of the mob or their own living room because they must choose a side.

I'm not playing the game, well maybe a little, just enough to say that anyone that tries to justify either side of this insanity is still part of the insanity.

Egotism is a prime weakness

The weakness we are experiencing is logistical.
We have people stationed smack dab in the
Middle of hostile territory, in cities that are not
Part of the US. We also have the weakness of
Corrupt Ideologues that oppose each other,
Conservative Islamic clerics and neoconservative
Chicken hawks. Both can be manipulated with violence
And state sponsored rhetoric.

I am tired of both, I say throw them both in a pit and let
Them bleed all they want.

edit on 14-9-2012 by thepresident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Another thing to add here is just yesterday our hero here in Canada Mr Harper said screw balancing the countries books, we need to spend more money to protect our economy and we will worry about the debt later....

Link below
www.saultstar.com...

They seem to be spending money like drunken sailors on a leave.
Harper still wants his fleet of F35's though and I get the feeling he won't be denied....

Yep we need stealth attack fighters because you Yanks went to war with us in 1812

That was the last time this country here was attacked......I guess the fear or attack level here in Canada should be "RED"

Makes me want to throw up and then some at all this nonsense.

Regards Iwinder

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
This plays right into the right wing religious agenda. It's a battle of religion to them. Just my opinion but it sure seems to be happening.

Wonder if this will bring more of those types out to vote in November.

It is, it is a campaign booster, a revenue stream and recruiting tool
All rolled into one.

The professional neocons in America have already billed it as 9/11/2012

How cute

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Who would fund that war?
From what money?
How can this be a psyop promoting a war?

The last few wars down there pretty much failed - if ANYTHING, the current happenings are proof for this failure.

So..you're saying there is an agenda of promoting *another* war in the M.E....where it's already a 100% given that it won't change anything, will cost even more billions and billions we don't even have plus countless more deaths. Only an insane person/group would have such an agenda.

Needless to say, it would also be the final,ultimate economic downfall of the US (and EU as well)..the very last nail in the coffin.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Over the years, I've come to the conclusion that unless something catastrophic happens, it'll never end.

Yes, we are being played. While our establishments and our medias feed our anger with views "from the other side" (views that they intentionally select), to raise hell...we are being drained and bled to death. We are controlled. Willfully deceived. And not just us. The ME countries do the same. While they program them to hate us, they bleed and control "them".

A sick concept.

Power & Control. The history of mankind. All perpetrated by the religions, banksters and a select group of trillionnaires.

We have always been played like pawns. We are still played like pawns. And will be played like pawns.

There was a time, perhaps and a long time ago, where pawns could overthrow their kings. The Chess game has shown us that it only takes one. That time is over and, I'm afraid, no longer possible.

This could very well be the reason why so many people wish that the S hit the fan. A game reset.

I'm not holding my breath.
edit on 14-9-2012 by SonoftheSun because: grammar

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

You are gonna need those fighter jets when
Mitt Romney starts war with Iran, Russia and china.

You can join us in a Waltz to hell

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thepresident

And the sad thing is more than four people die in the US every day from a long list of problematic activities but this is a deadly event that matters to the country and is so serious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join