It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STOP! Breathe! Think! And REALIZE!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybeboo
Ok, thread killer/puller here:

There was no embassy/consulate in Bengazi.

The devil seems to be in the detail, as usual.

Such an obvious detail and yet no one - no journalist (hahaha) has spotted that, except Jim Stone (am I allowed to mention him here?)

see www.jimstonefreelance.com...

I don't understand your post. From the very beginning, the media told us that the Ambassador was moved from the embassy to a "safe house" out of the area. This author appears to make it look like the safe house was the embassy.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

Since you appear to read and be paying attention to the little I shared, allow me to direct your attention to Chief Justice Roberts.

During the 109th Congress, then-Senator Obama voted against both of President George W. Bush's nominees to the Supreme Court. In a speech announcing his opposition to John Roberts, Obama cleverly laid down the impression that he did not approve of then Judge Roberts and that they had no relationship or alliance.

Now roll forward to Obama's election and "Swearing In Ceremony". Who is it that swears Obama in? Now Chief Justice Roberts; who screws up Obama's "Oath Of Office"? Chief Justice Roberts! and who is it that executed a second swearing in ceremony but this time without a Bible? Chief Justice Roberts

Now roll forward to the Supreme Court's decision on Obamacare. It is apparent to me and others that Chief Justice Roberts did not want to show his hand unless he had to so, he maintained his appearance of being a Pro-Constitutionalists right up to the last minute when he was forced to show the Marxist Camp he is really in.

Then, where does Chief Justice Roberts run to right after his treasonous vote? To the island of Malta, where I assure you it was not for the reasons he gave but to meet with his controllers amongst the "Knights Of Malta".

What does all this boil down to? First, take a look at the short and known list of the members of the "Knights Of Malta" cgi.rumormillnews.com... note Bush Sr.,Bush Jr., ZIBIGNEW BRZEZINSKI and George Soros are members and who are Barrack Obama's controllers? ZIBIGNEW BRZEZINSKI and George Soros.

If you take some time investigating the "Knights of Malta" it will be an eye opener:

This documentary is the PR version
Here is someone who has put some of the pieces together:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Just by pure luck I found this info from a russian news paper. I know the west is getting mad at the muslims, but i never knew there were such strong feelings else were. This is what happens when people take power from TPTB. and what happens when TPTB dont listen to the people

english.pravda.ru...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

ATS,
hate to be the devil advocate, but nothing (resistance-wise) will ever happen. How many of us sit here at our computers discovering how "corrupt" and evil TPTB are and continue to do nothing about it... what could we do anyways. Even if we did stand up how credible do you think a bunch of conspiracy nuts from the internet will seem to the general public? forces have been set in motion that cant be stopped? Why you ask, because thats just how the world works. No matter how "enlightened" we think we are, we're all still sheep being led to slaughter. Sure we have some control but most of the world prefers to keep their head in the sand and hope for the best. With so many other problems in the world, people will never take the initiative to try and stop TPTB untill its to late. Thats just human nature. Ignorance is bliss.

For those of you who disagree, I'd love to here your rebuttal. If you think we can stop "THEM" please tell me how.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by Iwinder

we went to war with you guys?

I suppose I could have said go to war with but these links below show that how I stated things is correct and don't even ask me why I am defending myself against a one line post.

Too bad really that you pick words apart but neglect to add to the gist of this thread.....

Ahhh I feel better now:-)
The links below have nothing to do with this thread just like your post, they only prove that my wording is correct and to please you I could have said "Go to war" never mind that though, most people reading this thread understand english and how to use it.

uk.answers.yahoo.com...
www.ottawacitizen.com...
blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by hawkiye

I would really like to get to the point,how is the 'TPTB pulling the strings in this case?
edit on 15-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

LOL well for a start they wrote the christian and muslim bibles to divide people they used the same theories just changed the names of the actors.

its called divide and conquer ever heard that saying

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tzdub

The answer to that is easy. They rule at our leisure and by our consent. At least the elected ones do anyway. And as for the unspeakably rich who use their influence unduly? Well there is remedy for that too. We simply stop making them rich by spending our money with their competitors.

On the surface it is that easy. We, as a society, could make, say, the Walton family, much more poor than they currently are, if we all just united in boycotting Wal Mart. The downside is that, in doing so, we'd just shop elsewhere and basically replace the vacuum that their loss of power created by putting the owner of maybe Target into it.

Ultimately however, public opinion carries more weight than we give credit for. When the people unite in wanting a change ( Prohibition - and its repeal is a good example ) - even if it takes time - that change will happen.

~Heff
edit on 9/16/12 by Hefficide because: clarity

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Yeah, Obama seems to be taking it seriously,

The Government Accountability Institute, a new conservative investigative research organization, examined President Obama’s schedule from the day he took office until mid-June 2012, to see how often he attended his Presidential Daily Brief (PDB) — the meeting at which he is briefed on the most critical intelligence threats to the country. During his first 1,225 days in office, Obama attended his PDB just 536 times — or 43.8 percent of the time. During 2011 and the first half of 2012, his attendance became even less frequent — falling to just over 38 percent. By contrast, Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush almost never missed his daily intelligence meeting.
Read more at www.reagancoalition.com...

Jebus.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

If you believe this Muslim uprising was Orchistrated,bought and paid for by TPTB then imo it is your mind that has been divided and conquered.
And sorry but your post doesn't address 'this case' one iota.
I think the OP is right there are most definatley puppet masters,whether it be from the NWO,Bilderburgs,the Fed,or the Rothchild's,the Media or Alf the alien to is me irrelevant,i don't see outside manipulation in this particular case leading to a world war,that is my point and has been since my first post,feel free to review them.
Ww3 is NOT profitable if all the sheep are dead and/or the planet is left uninhabitable.

edit on 16-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

New leadership means new oil contracts, with naive new leaders.

It wouldn't shock me to see them rotate things faster in the future.

As long as that crude keeps flowing right?
edit on 16-9-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk.
edit on 16-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
excellent thread. well said.
i'm glad one of the mods finally stepped in an let their voice be heard.
this whole situation is madness.
this is not us against them.
its about occupation,power,manipulation,and lies.
it saddens me to see so much 'war fever' in the last days on ats,of all sights.
i have tried somewhat to be a voice of reason to many threads,but a lot of memers are still of the mind -
'america rules' disagree and die!!!
this whole thing has my gut turning,and my head aching'.
nothing good will come from this,whether we are told the truth or not!

I certainly don't feel that way, but I also don't feel like this needs to be broken down into unseen factions and dark shadowy forces. It's really rather simple. The downfall of mankind is going to be organized religion. Whether it's us as a collective, or the "they" shadowy figures as puppeteers, you have to suspend logic to accept the big three to begin with. Think about it:

- One man with a wooden staff parted an entire ocean in half
- A bush that was on fire spoke
- One man (Adam) and one woman (Eve) apparently had several children. They would have obviously had to commit incest in order to breed a race of people
- A man who died a rather horrible death on a Friday afternoon, who probably bled to death, suddenly was alive 3 days later, although people didn't recognize him because he looked "better". He then, some time later, was on the ground, and then suddenly he floated up into space.
- Another man, supposedly a prophet of allah, preached some rather radical ideas, and his teachings were somewhat militant. In fact in 109 of of his preachings, he called for war or death for non-believers.
- This same man, one minute he was on this earth, and the next he floated up into space like the dude before him. Except with this cat, no one knows what he looked like and no one is supposed to know.

Obviously this is an absurd oversimplification, but my point is people that take these types of stories to the EXTREME aren't really capable of logical thinking. Most likely they don't know what wit and humor is, or they view it as evil to begin with. (Let's throw satire into that pile). To call this video on youtube a movie is to say everything on youtube is Oscar-worthy. My point is that these people are indoctrinated at such a young age, they do not live in a society where tolerance for others has ANY importance, and their views on the world are so limited they might as well be wearing horse-blinders. Throw in poverty, boredom, group/mob mentality, and you don't need much to set these goofs off.

I am CERTAINLY not condoning their behavior. In fact these governments who claim to denounce what is happening in their own countries are most likely lying. But they know (hi, Pakistan!) if they want to be a playa, then playa needs to act like a playa. This point actually confuses me, because some of their more educated leaders certainly must see the absurdity, and also realize you should not bite the hand that feeds you. But that house of mirrors is really coming undone, isn't it?

It's gonna come down to war. It might be Israel bombing Iran as a start, it might be that Syria comes to a head, but I give this situation 6 months and we're in the thick of some big doo-doo. Why? Because of organized religion. People that suspend logic internally are doing so externally as well. Logic won't win out until lots of people die and there is a great deal of destruction.

Maybe John Titor can save the day. Doubtful.

edit on 16-9-2012 by flashtrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

I have heard and read a bit about the Knights of Malta awhile back.
I'll bookmark this for later watching tomorrow

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tzdub

ATS,
hate to be the devil advocate, but nothing (resistance-wise) will ever happen. How many of us sit here at our computers discovering how "corrupt" and evil TPTB are and continue to do nothing about it... what could we do anyways. Even if we did stand up how credible do you think a bunch of conspiracy nuts from the internet will seem to the general public? forces have been set in motion that cant be stopped? Why you ask, because thats just how the world works. No matter how "enlightened" we think we are, we're all still sheep being led to slaughter. Sure we have some control but most of the world prefers to keep their head in the sand and hope for the best. With so many other problems in the world, people will never take the initiative to try and stop TPTB untill its to late. Thats just human nature. Ignorance is bliss.

For those of you who disagree, I'd love to here your rebuttal. If you think we can stop "THEM" please tell me how.

Here's my rebuttal but first a virtual slap to the cheek with a virtual leather glove. Get with it soldier!!!

Why? Because the brute force that leads with the heart before the head is going to need the "conspiracy nuts" as you put it to lead and to help them understand the where's and the why's. Don't think you aren't playing your part because you aren't wearing camo's and ordering assault rifles. Believe it or not right now TPTB are more scared of you than of what is going to be standing behind you soon enough.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

yes i do agree with what you say.
as a student of religion, (i'm not religious!) i respect the fact that humans should be able to practice whatever it is they believe,however absurd it may seem,and without bothering anyone else.
don't try to convert people!
unfortunately,when you add humans to religion (like everything else) we seen to run amok,time and time again!
when we start believing in the almighty power of a human being,then we will star making progress.
mighty god is living man!!!!
peace

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I was joking, lighten up- stop- breathe- think- realize- ok?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I agree that that method looks good on paper, but again it would take a widespread initiative on the part of American's. One that unfortunately i dont see happening.
I like how u used walmart as en example. reminds me of the south park episode "something wall-mart this way comes" haha.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Interesting..there are always two sides to the coin,for some people 3

Now to eat my socks or not ?
www.mcclatchydc.com...
edit on 17-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I agree, but its getting harder to resist!!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tzdub

ATS,

The last thing I'd post is the actual plan....but yeah your welcome to check my signature thread.
Not everyone is sitting around and I for sure am not being led to the slaughter.

It is much easier to say nothing can be done, so you can sit around on the internet and complain about people sitting around on the internet. Coming up with a plan, is not easy, and coming up with the perfect plan sometimes just takes a stroke of genius. Rallying citizens that don't even care about the FED missing 9 trillion dollars, is the next to impossible part. The plan obviously can not count on millions or thousands of people. If you need that many people, you must be using violence. A couple hundred dedicated is the most that ever would be necesssary. At least by our plan

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join