It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STOP! Breathe! Think! And REALIZE!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

The script I referred to is not regarding the movie. It's the script TPTB have written to manipulate the masses. It's a script that has been playing out for eons and one that the folks in power have become insidiously good at using against us.

You turn on your television, web browser, radio, or open your paper, and you are being programmed - spoon fed information deliberately designed to make you react.

As for all of the Muslims of the world? All we see of them, for the most part, is what the media chooses to show us. The same rings true in reverse. I doubt that most folks in the middle east have a realistic representation of the west being shown to them either.

We're conditioned to see them as barbaric zealots. They're conditioned to see us as money obsessed and soulless capitalists.

As long as we hate one another, we'll never even bother to look up and see whose hands are on the puppet strings.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Edits to prior post.
Mmmm

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The moment I heard of this movie and the ensuing protests I immediately saw how it could be used as justification for war. Quite honestly conjecture does no one any good so making a claim this was by design without any quantitative evidence is still something I am not convinced of. However, I will admit that it if there were a need for a tool to help justify a military strike...this sure does fit the bill as a primer.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluemoonsine

If you're referring to your previous posts... all edits are listed as having been done by you.

If staff edits them, then the staff members name would appear in the edit field.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I don't see a lot of Westerners calling for war, I see Westerners calling for a cut-off of the Islamic countries aid. That thread about the Muslims who held a nice, peaceful gathering with signs expressing support for Stevens touched me, but then I realized that those are in fact the minority of the Islam culture. The rest of them are angry, West-hating bungholes. The fact that they would use some small-time movie that nobody cares about to push their agenda just proves it. One man made a s*** movie, and they kill an American diplomat.....these animals don't deserve our time of day. Let them destroy their country, do not let Muslims in America anymore, and cut off any aid they receive from any civilized country.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterFister103

And I can recall 11 years ago attacks on store owners, many of whom were actually Hindi or just dark skinned - in the wake of 9/11.

Yes, there are extremists in the middle east, just as there are here. But they are a minority. Their ability to rile and antagonize the masses is what I am addressing.

Sun Tzu and Machiavelli had this stuff figured out a long time ago - and 100+ years of study into psychology and conditioned response has made it all a very, very dangerous and effective tool.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I AGREE with all that you said except one thing. I think Our leaders run this government as a corporation.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by awcgs

I completely agree and would postulate that the reason for this is that they answer to the very small handful of people who run the worlds conglomerates!

It's a for profit business... this game of keeping the masses in check. As long as we buy stuff, and buy into the lies, we all play our part in the grand scheme. But what a day it will be when we all get tired of the status quo and decide, collectively, to redefine it!

A world without kings, where all people live as if they were.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Could this have been a distraction so people wouldn't find out what Ben Bernanke did? This distraction would also help them mobilize troops for war with Iran.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Almost everything I have seen here, as well as my personal opinion for what its worth, is that a great deal of the entire ordeal boils down to definitions, true titles, and the real person(s) who pull the strings. For example, if we believe the many who label Obama as a "dictator" with such a complete absence of ethics as to murder to set aside the coming elections, then that would be the answer we seek. On the other front, if those who hold our president to be a "puppet" for the shadow lurkers with the power to impose their agenda at will on the POTUS.

Possibly even worse is what nomenclature we eventually are led to apply to the participants overseas. Will they be sincere "patriots" for their country and family, "rogue", "militant", "terrorist", "paid participants", or some combination of these and/or more descriptors. The reason this is important, of course, is how one culture understands another. If the events are convincingly found to be the work of extremists, then the western world is more willing to look the other way. However, as presented by the MSM, it would seem that the opposite is true in many other nations. If so, does this create a no-win situation leading to a standoff of culture, beliefs, honor, lack of honor, etc.....?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

We can only be played if we allow ourselves to be pawns. The powers that be only have the power we hand to them, and people should take responsibility for their own lives and actions - people choose to take offence, and, even if you disagree with that statement, the offended certainly choose to react with violence and hatred (and I mean on both sides of this particular lunacy: the Islamic world reacting with hatred to a stupid film that most will have never seen, the Westerners reacting with hatred to pretty much anyone who won't agree that the Western way of life is simply the best thing ever ever ever). I just wish everyone would get the snip over themselves, more humility is needed, the ability to conceive that even though you believe something to be true that it still might not be. Oh how we'll laugh if it turns out we are just brains in a jar living through a whack simulation.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

ditto. and if they ever manage to start ww3 over such a ridiculous excuse of a movie, then this will be the biggest prank pulled on us in the entire history of this planet. shame on all of us if we ever fall into this trap in this very age of flowing information, really.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Ok, thread killer/puller here:

There was no embassy/consulate in Bengazi.

The devil seems to be in the detail, as usual.

Such an obvious detail and yet no one - no journalist (hahaha) has spotted that, except Jim Stone (am I allowed to mention him here?)

see www.jimstonefreelance.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybeboo

Might kill the thread if the thread were about that embassy or lack thereof!

But this thread is more about how mass hysteria and hatred are being manipulated and used to create a global sense of anger, paranoia, and desperation.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Okay, it is all true. Most of us know we are being manipulated. Most of us also believe that we are powerless against it. How do we take the matches from the ones who want to watch us burn? I've tried telling everyone, turning off the tv. Pretty much getting of the grid. No one I tell listens, turning off the tv helps me but know one else, and one little family refusing to spend money on material things is not helping. Sure, I can go to DC and shout "Get out, you're fired," But little ole me standing in DC is not going to persuade anyone.

I mean, everyone is willing to spout out their opinions about it all, but what are we all willing to sacrifice to accomplish stomping out the goal(s) of TPTB?

I say to you all, let us stop the talk and start the walk, but I wouldn't know how to begin such a movement. ATS has so many amazing minds in its members. I'm sure a solution could be had here.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by rex23

We can only be played if we allow ourselves to be pawns. The powers that be only have the power we hand to them, and people should take responsibility for their own lives and actions - people choose to take offence, and, even if you disagree with that statement, the offended certainly choose to react with violence and hatred (and I mean on both sides of this particular lunacy: the Islamic world reacting with hatred to a stupid film that most will have never seen, the Westerners reacting with hatred to pretty much anyone who won't agree that the Western way of life is simply the best thing ever ever ever). I just wish everyone would get the snip over themselves, more humility is needed, the ability to conceive that even though you believe something to be true that it still might not be. Oh how we'll laugh if it turns out we are just brains in a jar living through a whack simulation.

I realy realy agree with this, but we must remember TPTB have been using us for millions of years, humans are built to follow a leader. The leader gives us food , shelter and a good life. If we change TPTB what will take there place? A new TPTB, we change goverment but the main things stay the same, its the way life is, better just to live life

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Then we first have to strip away the deceit and lies that we've been conditioned with for generations. Then we have to own our personal accountability for our own actions. And then we have to educated ourselves to avoid being fooled and manipulated further.

That which separates us is trivial in comparison to that which unites us.

~Heff

be more specific. how do we strip away the deceit and lies when they are our providers? what do you mean by "own our personal accountability"? it's not a tangible thing so how can we know we've owned it collectively? how do we avoid further manipulation if we are going to continue looking to "them" for things we want like smartphones and how do we know what information we are receiving is true?

I know what you are saying but we need to be more specific and tangible in our search for justice and fairness amongst the human race. remember there are many more people right now wishing they had some food than there are opining on the internets. and when hunger walks through the door, love flies out the window, so unitl everyone has their basic needs met around the world I don't think there is ever going to be any sort of collaboration to bring down tptb. it's like a self-sustaining cycle spiraling faster toward timewave zero and after that I can't really say anything about it.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by imod02

Originally posted by rex23

I realy realy agree with this, but we must remember TPTB have been using us for millions of years, humans are built to follow a leader. The leader gives us food , shelter and a good life. If we change TPTB what will take there place? A new TPTB, we change goverment but the main things stay the same, its the way life is, better just to live life

we need some sort of alien technology to empower each and everyone of us on Earth in a way as to make us individually self-sufficient. It would be the ultimate smart gadget "servant" like c3po but not as nerdy and could be carried in your pocket. It would protect you from others and not allow you to harm anyone else, other than that it can help you do anything you desired such as power your home's heating/a.c. systems, pump water, provide food, heal you/keep you healthy, provide you with transportation. Maybe it would be a ufo type craft that would be your shelter like an rv and you could fly anywhere around the world and be totally autonomous unless that is you decide to join others. Imagine a device that would totally remove the role for tptb who give us everything like domesticated animals yet with this gadget every person is their own power that be.

that's autonomy, not yelling at our handlers for lying to us and then trusting they won't do it again by giving that power over us right back to them.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamsession
reply to post by Unity_99

ditto. and if they ever manage to start ww3 over such a ridiculous excuse of a movie, then this will be the biggest prank pulled on us in the entire history of this planet. shame on all of us if we ever fall into this trap in this very age of flowing information, really.

What is happing has nothing to do with a movie, not so long ago a muslim imad riped pages from the Holy Koran and there were no riots, nothing. This has to do with the hate the muslims have for everything that is not muslem.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Its sad though, mostly the only people who will read this are people who already know the truth, and it doesnt matter how much you thresh it out for people still under the spell of hatred, they will not listen, the only way is to lead them there so they arrive at these conclusions themselves, but that is only possible with some, because a lot of people have arrogance as well as ignorance strapped to their batman belt full of satans tools

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join