It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVERYTHING you need to know about the current situation, and what will be happening shortly.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I think some of your ideas are definitely way out there however I will share a strange coincidence with you Ghost.
About a month and half ago, I shared a weird dream I had with some of my friends.
The Dream:
I was standing outside in my backyard looking at the condition of the grass wondering if I should water or not. I then heard a voice that kinda sounded male but not too deep say my name. When I turned around there was a figure of light standing there, I startled but felt it calm me down right away.
I started to say who or what the f*** are you when it said "No questions, I come to inform you.'
I stepped closer, due to curiosity, and it stepped closer to me.
It said" They are here around your planet, they are watching your species. There are some that wish to help and those that do not. Be very careful and prepare"
I thought what the heck is this? This is some kinda joke.
It answered my thoughts " No joke. Look up and I will show you the ones that wait" The figure then pointed to a bunch of clouds and I thought what ever this is too funny. But then one of the clouds moved quickly and started to lose the cloud shape and turned into some kind of spaceship.
I jumped a little. Freaked me out, the ship seemed to be able to take the form of whatever was around it. The figure then said" The ships are what you would call organic and they can change to blend so they can observe undetected. Those that wish you harm can do this too, be careful as they have contacted some on this world"
I asked how many are here? The figure said" Every city, every town, every place there are more than one dwelling they watch from above"
Then I woke up. I have and still think GLP is mostly full of bs but that dream felt so real.
I think that your idea about cloud ships could be true but I think that a lot of the other stuff seems very far fetched. Guess the proof will be in the pudding.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The Urantia book actually contains the COMPLETE life of Jesus......along with thousands of pages of hard to wade through details on the order of the universe.
It is an entirely channelled book that more or less apeared suddemly out of left field.....
Both the bible and the U Book share some confirmations and some contradictions....of each other....
Basically, we know the bible has been altered by the hands of men....what makes it any more believable than the U Book.....(I have read both) and it took some heavy concentration to wade through it all.......
I believe neither story.....rather i await the proofs of them.....
If we ever get any......
Your story interests me greatly however, and i do not denegrate its content....merely await some kind of personal confirmation as to what reality is really about......
You are perhaps lucky to have found your version of reality, but then again perhaps not.
I add that i have seen a UFO descend to earth two years ago ...and it started as a star in the constellation that looks like a kite........then came down to within a mile or so before streaking away at impossible speed and angle....
I remain yours truely
s
on the fence......

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Here is what i think has been kept secret........

God is the eternal thinker.

His true nature is power of thought.

He is without form of which all things are the form.

He is without proportions or dimensions of which he contains all proportions and dimensions within his true nature.

Thoughts become manifested.

This is what we are " seeing" in form/ matter.

The religious are fighting their own personal god/ gods that are the same god. We are seeing some mind sets have not changed since the beginning of organized religion.

Do the elite know this and if so are they playing one against the other or are they bringing about such a holy war to begin our transition back to the garden. If so, all things that go around must come back around. Are they helping and hindering at the same time whereas there is actually no right or wrong?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709
So, do the "bad souls" know that they are the bad souls? Are they "special" or are they just everyday run of the mill people. If so, wouldn't that mean that ALL people will be "removed" as we ALL do "bad things" hence must be "bad souls"

Just how would "they" be able to tell the good from the bad souls?
The road to hell is paved with good intentions, good people often do bad things, while not realizing that until later.
Mistakes, circumstances, etc.
Many bad people do good also.
Does a "bad" soul know it's bad?
A good soul would also be questioning "good enough?".

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I see it! That was the main thing that cocked my head to the Urantia Book. The Anglo-Saxon names of things in the Universe. As if the universe were built upon some post-Victorian matrix. That's when I said to myself, "This is a load."

Until your post, I had no historic information as to the source of this book. Thank you.

What a big book it is. Impressive piece of work. It is amazing how it is compiled. There were some parts that really were over the top.

But you now, I have to give the book credit for making me think beyond the Earth. It made me realize that the Earth in relation to the galaxy alone is an extreme backwater domain. We have no business being so smug as to think we are the only life in the universe. I personally, have grown tired of those boastful claims of exclusivity by humanity and would welcome the introduction of extraterrestrial interface. In my eyes, humanity has been reduced to functioning as a parasite on Earth.

The other thing is, referring the size of the galaxy, there is the possible existence of unimaginable seasonal changes upon seasonal changes as we traverse the galaxy and the universe. Things we have no existing knowledge of because these things are lost in time.

Back on topic, October's good, late September even, how about you?

edit on 15-9-2012 by RighteousDude because: Typo

edit on 15-9-2012 by RighteousDude because: Typo

edit on 15-9-2012 by RighteousDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

More scribes will be informed and asked to share but without further ado, I give you at AH notice that you will see the sun going gradually darker from your earthly perspective, starting before the end of the next 24 earthly hours have passed. Noting it is 6 pm EST now or 22:00 UTC when this message has been given. ( Know that mentioning something as delicate as dates, days, let alone HOURS, makes me very jittery ... just so you know, YET I trust my messages AND CMAton even more )

You know we normally never speak out dates, days nor hours, but as you all have been mentioned that the Button Has Been Pushed, No more Delays and Rehearsals and your anticipation has grown considerable, I want to give you this small deserved notice as your patience has been pushed to the limits. The 3 DD's need to start now since new developments need to be nipped in the bud and earth changes needs addressing to.

So what this is saying is that this "3 days of darkness" will be happening no later than the 16th.

I have to say, am I the only one noticing that these people who predict dates are getting bolder in their time frames? I remember them predicting things months in advance, but now I see it happening in days.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

It is 2012. A good many people in ATSia are in anticipation of rapidly approaching turning point and more people in general, as well as pundits are speculating that something really big is upon the world. These are probably the easiest times of all to describe as the "End Times". So the anxiety of months has given way to days and will most certainly the days will give way to hours at some point.

Off the top of my head, this scenario could very easily play out like this:

1. An undefined immense turning point is manifest prior to the US elections.

2. Martial law is declared.

3. Obama does not cancel the elections. However, Romney decides that what has occurred is beyond his capacity to deal with, drops out of the race altogether. Or Romney states that it would not be a great idea to change horses in the middle of a flash flood. Thereby causing a default re-election of Obama.

Again, that's off the top of my head. Outside of saying big change is soon to occur, this has nothing to do with this thread.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So we are looking at tomorrow for this to start happening (the 3 days of darkness.)?

Okay, well, I know everyone on here said to make sure that you stock up and have 3 days worth of food, water, candles, etc.

Good news is that everyone I know normally has that on hand most of the time, without having to rush out and buy up. I always have at least 3 days worth of food or water in the house (most times I have a LOT more than that).

One of the reasons I do is from living out here in the country. Our water is from our well, and if there is a problem with it, it could take several days to fix. So I have a lot of water stored for flushing and washing. I have a lot of 2 liter bottles of water frozen in my upright freezer for drinking.

I also have a gas stove, and a smaller camping gas stove, with a lot of small propane bottles for cooking. I also have a grill, with lots of charcol, and fire wood (lots, and lots and lots of fire wood).

Comes from living out here so long, we loose power from storms some times, or from ice storms in the winter (went without power for a whole week because of ice storms about 8 years ago).

I also have candles and lamp oil for many of the oil lamps I have stored.

So I'm ready for loosing power, and unable to get to the store, etc.

All I need to do now is get my telescopes and cameras ready. The sun is going to start going dark and it's not a natural eclipse, I just HAVE to get pictures of this! And starting tomorrow too!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Lol that was funny.

Seriously, I wish I still lived in the Country.

If we experience just three days, I think The family and I will be ok as I'm about to go to the grocery store on a few.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by Unity_99

nice story

Not quite sure how the word story came out, its literally what happened. There is more to what happened, for example, the one who did the postings on Infinity is ET_MAN, and he sent me videos on infinity. He didn't give the answers, more like testing me or prodding, and asked me, what the sun was, what time was, what gravity was, and talked infinity.

This video is what started it, these huge downloads and renewed meetings with Higher Self.

Beyond our Universe - Infinity Zoom [HD]

I was already pulled to the Quantum Metaphysics in his posts, because that was touching on my soul knowledge. It was stirring a memory pot and I had not contemplated infinity.

he knew somehow that I had skimmed through this video, and not watched the ending and he said the ending was very important.

I'm somewhat psi, and reach quickly, without thought into, I guess you could into the river or waves, its sort of like putting you hand in the flow, and seeing.

So I rewatched it and instantly reached inside me, into the flow. That was it.

My son and I shared that vision and that was why I made that thread.

When you're waking up, if your seeking, praying meditating, and paying attention, when the door closes a window opens, or when you need the next step, the right connection occurs, its synchronicity. Family nudging each other like stepping stones to awaken.

And some things are like keys, because they're truth and when you have the right key, to unlock some of your own truths and soul knowledge, it comes. The door can open. The veil slips.
edit on 15-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by eriktheawful

Lol that was funny.

Seriously, I wish I still lived in the Country.

If we experience just three days, I think The family and I will be ok as I'm about to go to the grocery store on a few.

Well we'll see what happens.

The problem with these predictions, is that so many people get told this (some buying, some not), and then nothing happens.

And the "nothing happens" a lot (make that all the time).

The problem with that is: what if one day, someone is actually right?
But because so many have cried "Wolf!" so many times, none of them get taken very seriously. Which means a lot more people will be caught with their pants down, who MAY have taken it seriously, but didn't because of all the "predictions" that that people make, and never come true.

So again, we'll wait and see. Will this happen? Or is this another Boy Who Cried Wolf story?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You now what I like best about this thread?

The people that are coming out and talking about visitations and strange lights in the sky. I haven't had the visitations but I have seen the strange lights in the sky. Not unlike what has been described here. Fixed points of light you think are stars, then move and then fade out. Unfortunately, these are things that only I have seen (on more than one occasion) and if I bring them into polite conversation, I am debunked and guffawed. So outside of making statements like this on ATS, I shut up.

I like that visitations idea. That would shore up some of personal believes of mine. I doubt that I would bring them into conversation unless I were absolutely divinely mandated to do so.
edit on 15-9-2012 by RighteousDude because: grammar and typos

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Special Notice on the 3DD
By Johan and CM
Sep 15, 2012 - 11:15:52 PM

Candace: Johan was given this yesterday and after my panic attack was over because of a time and date given, I let him post it on the forum, for I had similar information and others on the team have been given similar time frames, but a tad later. Esu and CM both contacted me a bit ago and suggested addiing up to 24 hours to this, as the unfinished business mentioned is not operating "on time."

Please pay attention to the 2200UTC time, For those of you doing the global meditations it is 1 hour later from your 21 utc time. If this was to start today, it would be in an hour from when I post this. 4 pm in the afternoon for me. So I don't expect to notice until 4 pm tomorrow or so essentially.

They began aligning the ship into place for the partial eclipse a couple days ago now. It remains unmanifested and the manifestation will be gradual, over quite a few hours once it starts. So there will not be an "instant dark spot" for the partial eclipse. Once someone on my team has noticed, we will post here that it has started.

So wait, is the person on the website saying that the eclipse will be starting within the next 24/48 hours, or am I misreading this?

yep, that's what they were saying. Figured I'd just let someone find it, instead of pointing out that newest post hehe.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Here is a question. If the 3 days of darkness is real, does one think its Higher Ups arranging this? Or technology and possibly tptb's associates?

My youngest son who just turned 11 had a dream at 10, he was shown several events all at once. It was quite the dream for a kid to have.

1. He said a huge blue wave came, but it was OK, all we had to do was stay in the house and close the windows and doors (I take it it wasn't water, it was more like some kind of charge or pulse, possibly electro magnetic, and quite possibly a technology)

2. Then he said an iceberg came, and if you were close to it you froze, but all we had to do was go home, and stay in the house. He said it came right up to the kids he was playing with outside. But he got away.

3. That a wall of fire came towards us. That time, we all piled in the car and drove away. Everything was burnt up when we came back.

4. The earth split into 2 halves, and surprisingly there was 2 earths and people were still alive on them. One was spinning oddly and then went off into the sun.

Some talk about the Blue Wave, on other posts. Wonder if both Blue Wave and the 3 Days of Darkness are from Technology?

Also, those dreams all could indicate events such as: pole shift, which would lead to an ice age that shouldn't happen for thousands of years, and then the rest could be metaphor for a shift or change or splitting in realms, two different timelines for earth.

edit on 15-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

So what this is saying is that this "3 days of darkness" will be happening no later than the 16th.

I have to say, am I the only one noticing that these people who predict dates are getting bolder in their time frames? I remember them predicting things months in advance, but now I see it happening in days.

the funny thing is I created this thread, less than an hour before their post. completely independently.
edit on 15-9-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by Unity_99

nice story

Not quite sure how the word story came out, its literally what happened.

no, that's not what I meant. I totally believe it happened to you. Story doesn't always mean fictional.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

OK, posting on things takes courage sometimes.

Again the questions about the 3 days of darkness being from technology, and the blue wave that my sons dream triggered, I see it as linked. Also this man who told me at the blood clinic that the ionosphere can only be lifted so many times, it was over, and he couldn't wait.

This video suggests we could be undergoing an increased pole shift currently.

Electromagnetic Event: Magnetic Pole Shift Could Be In Progress

Haarp? Scalar? Black Ops working with negative ETs?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Ok, just to be clear. According to the post on that site, this is supposed to happen by Monday? Yes?
Where I am now, it's 2:10 pm Saturday afternoon.
I'll be waiting.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I missed the date, isnt this supposed to be end of the year or into the new year kind of thing, if it happens, and I hope not.

What I want is for the crafts to unveil and the school righted to equality, freedom and progression of all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join