It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVERYTHING you need to know about the current situation, and what will be happening shortly.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
You've been lied to since you were born. Granted, most of the lies weren't intentional, but rather perpetrated by people who were fooled themselves. This time in the history of Earth is the most special time since the dawn of time, and most likely afterwords as well. It doesn't have to do with the '2012 phenomenon' even if what's about to happen will probably start in 2012. It's not the "end of the world," but it is the end as we know it, and things will change rather shortly. Before I discuss that, let me give you a brief overview of the situation we find ourselves in. I hate to start with the "crazy" stuff (or rather the things that you are least accustomed to, and haven't heard before)first, but I feel it's the proper order. Please continue reading even if you find the next paragraph crazy or uncomfortable. Really, please read it all because each paragraph is arranged in increasing importance.

The Universe is nothing like what you've been told about it, and Earth is not the rule for how things are operated. Earth is a special exception. Existence is much bigger than what you think. It's not just 1 universe. There's 7 superuniverses, each composed of thousands of universes. There is a "God" but it's not how you think of it. In the center of the 7 superuniverses, there's "Paradise." It is here, that the creator, and the most advanced souls reside. See, we are all souls, and sons of the original creator. We all have the potential to create, yet at the same time there is definitely a being that you could consider "God," our father. so we have a creator who rules all creation from Paradise.

What about the superuniverses, and universes? Do you think it's possible for a single being to manage every little thing in all of existence(which is absolutely bigger than you could imagine)? No. The most advanced/experienced/oldest souls rule them. For example, who was Jesus?
Well he's the ruler of our universe. He essentially created this universe we find ourselves in. However, his message was distorted intentionally over the past 2000 years. I'll explain who distorted them in the next paragraph. Some of the universes have worlds on them that you would think of when you think of heaven. "Paradise" is not what you would think of when you think of heaven.

What's the current situation of this planet? First off, the whole "New World Order" is just around the corner thing is off the mark.....the fact is we're already living in it. The evil ones have been in control for sometime. A while back, there was a revolution against "God," or the hierarchy of the creator. It was led by Lucifer, and planet Earth played a major role in it. Eventually the rebellion was quelled. So what do you do with a bunch of traitors? Well, you do the right thing. You give them a chance to repent, before doing anything at all. So Earth was quarantined and many of the rebels were placed here. A lot of new souls were also placed here, because you learn much faster when you face adversity. A lot of stuff happened that you don't "need to know" in order to understand what will be happening shortly, but eventually we reached now. The rebels didn't change their ways. They enslaved us all. They brainwashed us with lies. The truth was kept from us. This said, many of the evil ones, don't even really know this whole story. They just do evil acts here of their own accord. The ones who are actively manipulating things do know. Obama and Romney are just puppets. Heck, the real Obama isn't even present, he was replaced with a clone a while ago. So we have "rebels," new souls, as well as advanced souls on this planet. The more advanced souls(you could call them "star seeds") are here to assist in what's about to happen.

What's going to happen shortly? Well the quarantine will be lifted. The evil souls who are embodied here will be removed and punished accordingly to their ill deeds. This planet will receive a makeover. Good souls and the new souls will stay. It'll be an era of peace and freedom.

How will this transition occur? It won't be easy, but it will be very soon(I won't give a date, and you really don't need a date, but you should know it is very soon), there will be 3 days of darkness. The universal government has mighty ships, some larger than planets and stars. They will fly one of these ships in front of the sun. (I think they are going to start flying some smaller ships around before this happens.) Before the 3 days starts, they will partially block the sun as a wake up call. The electricity is most likely going to be cut off when the 3 days starts. Prepare accordingly. During the 3 days, the evil ones will be removed from the planet, as well as some other changes. When the 3 days are up, free energy technology will be made available. This technology has been suppressed by the evil ones.

Here's the website of the organization who has been publishing this information: Abundant Hope
The information in this post has been summarized in my own words.
Here's why I believe they are telling the truth:
what happened to me
It's quite a remarkable story if I do say so myself. It leaves very little doubt in my mind that they are telling the truth.

If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Can you ask your buddies to start their make-over of us humans, with the Muslim Brotherhood. They need it the most.

Des

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well, I'm not sure where to begin. That is a very interesting perspective on the nature of our universe, indeed; however, I must say it sounds too far-fetched to gain any reasonable traction in my mind.

I would not say I am a closed-minded person, but this sounds like a science-fiction fantasy or a complete delusion. When processing "information" such as this, one must use a proper balance of open-mindedness and practical empiricism.

Do you have any thing else to offer that could give some merit to this ideology? Sorry, it's just too far out there for me to consider.

What time frame would it take for you to admit that your assertions are incorrect? If we do not have the 3 days of darkness within a year? Two years? Or do your predictions have no temporal limitations?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Wow, all those drugs in the 60s are still affecting people today. Great story though. Good for a laugh if nothing else

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

I completely understand your viewpoint. It's just after what happened to me, it's hard for me to discredit, despite it being so far out there. I have a link to what happened to me in my post if you care to read it and see why I have to believe it.

as far as a time frame, I actually do have one now.
Give me a sec to find the exact quote on the website, it's very very soon.

edit on 14-9-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Lots of fantastic ideas, and not a shred of evidence.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayFlores
Wow, all those drugs in the 60s are still affecting people today. Great story though. Good for a laugh if nothing else

Can people read why I believe this before posting mocking comments.
I know exactly how unbelievably crazy it sounds. But after what happened and how I found the website, I have to believe it's the real deal.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_

The ideas aren't the purpose of this message.

I'm posting it to inform people that when there's an unexpected partial eclipse of the sun, to prepare for a lack of electricity for 3 days. AKA have food, water, flashlights. Don't worry about weapons. You'll have one day to get ready, and everyone will be thinking the same thing as you, so I would recommend preparing right now. I'm not asking you to prepare much mind you, just 3 days of no electricity.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Here's what they say about the timeline:
"will be undertaken shortly during this northern hemispherical harvest time on your planet"

They mentioned that all of this would be happening a few months ago.

I had a dream where the obvious symbolism was that things were going to be happening soon. Later that day, they started posting how things would be happening "very very soon."

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
3 days worth of prepping?!? That is MADNESS!

Seriously, everyone should be doing that anyway, and I am amazed at the flack you are getting for suggesting it. Let's say the world doesn't end... is having 3 days worth of food and water stored up a bad idea? I can't really imagine any situation (save an extended outage where people will wish they had 10x that amount) where having a small supply of necessities is a bad idea.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

My first questions for you. How does the planet Mars fit into this story. Was it once a inhabited world? Is US gov there now, or is it just a dust bowl? I know this sounds like a left field question but hey these debates always end up with a enertaining Mars story.

Also If there are seven multi verses etc, and souls etc, then how would you know if you ran into a advanced being, lets consider them to be of like advanced forward scout, masquerading as a human on earth for many thousands of years.

If you know all the truth, then you must certainly have abilities to detect humans and distinguish between terrestrial and non terrestrial humas. If you dont have that ability then even with your knowledge your not much more of in an advantageous position that the average person. If you have hat ability then tell us which Ats members originate off world.

If we do give you the benefit of the doubt then as a sign of good faith back to us, tel us the month of this year the 3 days will occur. Please provide a straight answer. If we are going to extend our courtesy to you then telling us the date wiill be the appropriate reciprocating act.

And lastly if you truely believe this will occur then why are you bothering coming here telling us a bunch of strangers. Why arnt you out preparing to protect you loved ones.

edit on 14-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by Firefly_

The ideas aren't the purpose of this message.

I'm posting it to inform people that when there's an unexpected partial eclipse of the sun, to prepare for a lack of electricity for 3 days. AKA have food, water, flashlights. Don't worry about weapons. You'll have one day to get ready, and everyone will be thinking the same thing as you, so I would recommend preparing right now. I'm not asking you to prepare much mind you, just 3 days of no electricity.

Point taken and it's a good one.... The things you note having ready are things everyone very well ought to have already gotten. It sure doesn't hurt for everyone to make sure what they have still works too. Flash lights.. spare bulbs for them..as you suggest on items. Food, water and basic entertainment...like that ancient stuff called board games or decks of cards for the young ones around.

Walgreens or Walmart also have little mini lanterns that are LED. They look small and cute and kinda worthless in a brightly lit store, but I learned by using them in hotel rooms where I was trying to use a laptop and not disturb others...they are bright enough! LED's also let the little things last a long time.....so it's a reasonable way to keep large room areas lit for hours by using just 2-3 of them to a room.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I have a great question for you. What if the Abundant Life website did not exist?

Would you come to the same conclusions about the 3 days of darkness? Would you believe in the 7 super universes? Would you be aware of all the names and terms on the website like Siraya, Orvonton, Kibo, etc?

Unfortunately, and I say this with as much kindness as possible, the Abundant Life website is completely whacko. Everything about it should send up red flags as being a bizarre cult with ridiculous writings of deranged or delusional people.

What would compel you to believe such nonsense? I checked a couple of your other threads, and I understand that you had an experience where you saw a star move and determined it was a spaceship. I also understand that you saw a cloud and determined it was a spaceship. Is there a theme here?

For some reason, your mind is too malleable and open to suggestion, which makes you the ideal target for a cult. I sincerely wish you the best, but I am quite sure your belief system is not grounded in any recognizable segment of reality that humans may have in common.

edit on 14-9-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
So, do the "bad souls" know that they are the bad souls? Are they "special" or are they just everyday run of the mill people. If so, wouldn't that mean that ALL people will be "removed" as we ALL do "bad things" hence must be "bad souls"

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by JayFlores

Can people read why I believe this before posting mocking comments.
I know exactly how unbelievably crazy it sounds. But after what happened and how I found the website, I have to believe it's the real deal.

I agree w/ you concerning the mocking, sarcastic comments. It baffles me to no end why these people even come in to a thread they don't believe and then bully you over what you believe. That's the problem these days, no respect!! They have to belittle in order to feel worth while.

Concerning your story... I believe something happened to you...I believe you...but I don't believe the story...I could be wrong...

Thanks for sharing though..I appreciate it!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Hello Ghost.

Thank you for the warning. To have a survival bag aside is always a good idea. Water & food principally. And I really do not mean to be offensive but I do question their allegations. Big time !

Example:

The universal government has mighty ships, some larger than planets and stars.

Ghost, the biggest thing we have out there is the ISS. I can't even imagine a ship the size of the earth !! (No, the Death Star doesn't count...it's fiction...). Now you are saying that they have ships larger than stars...

You do realize (I hope) that our own star, our sun, could fit a million earths right ?

Doesn't make any sense to me. While I always try to remain open minded...this is just too much. Lots of claims, not a shred of evidence.

Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

My first questions for you. How does the planet Mars fit into this story. Was it once a inhabited world? Is US gov there now, or is it just a dust bowl? I know this sounds like a left field question but hey these debates always end up with a enertaining Mars story.

Also If there are seven multi verses etc, and souls etc, then how would you know if you ran into a advanced being, lets consider them to be of like advanced forward scout, masquerading as a human on earth for many thousands of years.

If you know all the truth, then you must certainly have abilities to detect humans and distinguish between terrestrial and non terrestrial humas. If you dont have that ability then even with your knowledge your not much more of in an advantageous position that the average person. If you have hat ability then tell us which Ats members originate off world.

First let me being by saying I don't know everything lol. There's a lot that I'm still in the dark about.

You ask some interesting questions. I don't know the answers off the top of my head. I will definitely try to find the answers for you on their website.
I can tell you a couple of things that I know, that don't directly answer your question, but are related.
There are definitely alien species on Earth. The inner earth is inhabited. Or rather I should say was inhabited. They were evacuated a while ago, at least I think that's what was said. It's been a while since I read it.
I think Mars is currently inhabited partly, not to the extent of Earth, but there are definitely beings there. So I don't know all of the details about the planet Mars, but I do recall them saying living beings do occupy it. It's not the government. Our government hasn't been allowed to go very far. While they've mostly been allowed to do things on their own, the universal government was hoping they would change their ways, they still had some leashes.
Venus has about 300k people on it last I heard.
Pretty much everything we've been told about the arrangement of the solar system was a lie.

To clarify, this is all stuff that I have read online.....BUT I have very good reason to believe they are telling the truth(I mention exactly what happened in the thread I linked to). Not everything I've learned has been online though. I've been communicating in dreams, but I don't remember much from them.

"Also If there are seven multi verses etc, and souls etc, then how would you know if you ran into a advanced being, lets consider them to be of like advanced forward scout, masquerading as a human on earth for many thousands of years."
That's a very interesting question. reincarnation is very real, so souls here would have to be born as a human, in most cases. Star seeds for example. They are advanced souls, yes, but they were born in their body like every other human. I wouldn't exactly call it "masquerading." So how would you tell who's an old soul, and who's not? I don't know exactly. I imagine there's ways, but I don't really know them.

Sorry for not really answering your questions in depth. I'll try to look up some more detailed stuff if I get the time. The 3 days of darkness is starting VERY soon. I still am not fully prepared.
You were right, it did end up with an interesting Mars story, hehe.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
we`ll have plenty of advance notice, a spaceship larger than the sun and able to completely block the sun won`t exactly be able to sneak up on us.We`ll see that sucker coming from a million miles away which will give us plenty of time to stock up on stuff.
in fact, if this is going to happen very very very soon, we should be able to see the giant spaceship by now.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Ah, I should've explained the technology of the universal government(my term for them btw, not an official thing) is much greater than the technology on Earth. A lot of their technology is so great, that it is NEVER given to evolutionary planets.
so yes, the best our U.S. government can do is the ISS. But we're talking about a universal government that is near inter dimensional.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

actually the mocking wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. I'm pleasantly surprised.
I actually laughed at that 60s comment. as far as mocking goes, it wasn't bad at all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join