It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tunis: Three Dead During Attack On US Embassy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Tunis: Three Dead During Attack On US Embassy

news.sky.com

Protests erupt in 10 countries across the Middle East, Africa and Asia as anger builds over anti-Muslim film created in the US.

Unrest has spread among Muslims around the world, provoked by the video which depicts the Prophet Mohammed having sex, calling for massacres, and as a homosexual.

US President Barack Obama ordered a review of security procedures at all US diplomatic facilities worldwide after protests targeted American embassies and consulates.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
So it seems its going off all over the ME and parts of Asia and Africa!!

Is this the Pre-curser for something major??

A Nuke bomb perhaps dropping somewhere in the region??

Wouldnt surprise me but i don't think that will happen just yet although the end of 2012 is only 3 and half months away... i'm thinking that this video was definately used as some bait of some kind and could be the beginnings of WWIII

Could you believe that something so trivial could spark WWIII??

Or do you think this will die down before the end of next week?

Not only that but this too:

news.sky.com...

Aghanistan base has been hit

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 14-9-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
False Flag in progress. And to imagine that that silly video would even cause this. Christians had zeitgiest and this is just poking at a very corrupt religion in a rather silly way. They should do the zeitgeist form.

False Flag! False Flag! And yet again, False Flag!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well it does seem to have been planned I give you that.....

On another note did you notice how the headlines shifted from the USA with all the shootings going on.... to this new wave of Lunacy in the ME?

Strange how the News shifts like that.... I've noticed it a few times!

Also the Olympics just finished.... its like this was planned to come straight after the Olympics and right on 9/11

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
False Flag in progress. And to imagine that that silly video would even cause this. Christians had zeitgiest and this is just poking at a very corrupt religion in a rather silly way. They should do the zeitgeist form.

False Flag! False Flag! And yet again, False Flag!

I don't think it would have ever been an issue if they weren't introduced to it at some point.

No source for this just my imagination, but I think someone leaked the video as new, perhaps to someone isolated in a militant organization or someone powerful enough or motivated enough to draw people together for this particular cause.

The timing of 9/11 was too perfect, and the ceremony held for the "heroes" was staged to give the impression this was another attack on our freedoms. I think the order was given possibly by the President himself or somewhere within the DOD to sacrifice the embassy to embolden both American and Anti-American support.

Other areas began rioting simply not to feel LEFT OUT. Psychological warfare folks.

Or foreign entities like Israel, Russia, China or even a non-player needing a distraction in the region like Jordan, Syria, or Saudi Arabia could orchestrate something like this.

Again, no source, just my opinion.
edit on 14-9-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

trivial

This situation is far from trivial and if it does lead to WWIII it will be the Wests arrogance, disrespect, and ignorance that caused it, not the Muslims standing up for their beliefs. These people have shown the world time and time again that they are capable and willing to stand up in one voice and demand respect. That's a lot more than can be said about others especially in the United States. There was once a time that we could but in today's day and age we all just sit back and watch it happening. We are so separated there is no mass that can stand up. Occupy started but didn't have the staying power to demand and stand by those demands.

I very rarely agree with what Clinton has to say but in this instance I do. This movie was "disgusting and reprehensible". Islam, like other Religions, has many faucets but there are certain values, beliefs, and laws that are constant and they will stand together to ensure that these laws are followed, unlike other Religions that "let things go" or pick and choose what to follow. I am beginning to think that all this negative news is meant to spark conflict in the attempt to break down this unity which they have.

One of the main beliefs is that there will be no image of the prophet made. Not only did this movie break this law but showed him in an extremely disrespectful way. We see, so many times, that fights break out because someone feels disrespected and for the most part it is accepted and sometimes overlooked, but when a people stands up and fights for their honor they are attacked. The disgusting practice of making fun of others beliefs and hidden intolerance is what has caused this not Islam. Those that made the movie need to stand up and take responsibility for what they have caused because it is them that this blood is on. They hold the ticket to peace in this situation but I doubt they have the guts to take responsibility and publicly apologize.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thanks for your reply but I never said anything about the matter being Trivial!

Although now you mention it, it is a bit childish to react to something like a video in the way these.... i'll say 'Muslims' because that is what they are have done.

Yes, the guy who made it knew there would be a reaction but its only a video.... its not like he went to Eygpt and shot the Prophet Mo.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
My brothers should be capable of defending themselves...time to bring the rain or evac

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Could you believe that something so trivial could spark WWIII??

But you did in the wording of you question.

My point is that no one that does not adhere to the letter of the laws of their religion will ever understand the seriousness the people of Islam have for their beliefs. I hate bringing in a racist example because that is not who I am but the disrespect is the same and it may help to understand. What do you think would happen if a White guy were to walk into a predominately Black night club and yell "You're all just a bunch of (insert the N word here)"? do you honestly think they would just be ignored? This is a case of blatant disrespect and these people are just not standing for it. We Westerners just don't know the meaning of respect for others any longer but we sure do demand it from others. Like I said before it is a case of arrogance, disrespect, and ignorance for which blood is being shed.

Edit to add: I know you don't think that the attacks are trivial but the movie and its contents. It's this type of thinking that makes it hard to understand why the situation has become what it is.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
There are several threads regarding the protests in the ME.

Please contribute to one of them.

Thread Closed.

~Tenth

mod edit
here's one of them
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Fri Sep 14 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join