It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry's Letter to Islamic Society of Boston

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I think this is big stuff! I'm sure the Kerry supporters will
poo-poo it. But I think this is rather telling of Kerry. I wonder
if he sent any congratulations letters to law abiding Jewish
Synagogs when they opened, or did he just save the letters
of praise for the openings of Mosques by corrupt Muslims?

Excerpt from littlegreenfootballs.com

The former leader of the Islamic Society of Boston is Abdurahman Alamoudi, who recently pled guilty to smuggling hundreds of thousands of dollars from Libya�s Jihad fund, to plot the assassination of Saudi Prince Abdullah.

Another influential figure in the Islamic Society of Boston is the infamous Sheikh Yusef al-Qaradawi, virulently anti-American spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood. Al-Qaradawi�s name was listed on the Arabic language brochure for the ISB�s new mosque�but omitted from the English version.

Yet, the Boston Redevelopment Authority sold them the land for their proposed new mosque�a vast complex estimated to cost $22 million, much of which is coming from Saudi Arabia�at far less than fair market value, and is now being sued by concerned citizens of the area.

And look who wrote a letter of support to the Islamic Society of Boston to celebrate the groundbreaking of their new mosque:

[edit on 10/15/2004 by FlyersFan]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Fascinating!

Kerry's letter was prepared quite nicely, well written and supportive of the neighbourhood group. I think everyone should read the letter and its positive tone, it's open for you to see.

More sinister and clandestine is the strange relationship between the Bush family and the bin Laden family. The kind of Saudi back-scratching that enables several bin Ladens to be gathered up and given safe passage by plane out of the USA while all other planes are grounded after 9/11. When in the ordinary course of events you might expect them to assist in the immediate enquiries over the worst terrorist attack in US history, on Bush's watch.

* Thanks for including the letter instead of the link you had to the dross at "little green footballs *

[edit on 15-10-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Kerry's letter was prepared quite nicely, well written and supportive of the neighbourhood group.

The leader of the 'neighborhood group' is guilty of smuggling
and of plotting assassinations. Perhaps Kerry is okay with this,
afterall ... he was present at meetings in the 1970's where
assassinations of US Senators was openly discussed. Also,
the 'neighborhood group' seems to have gotten an illegal
land deal at the expense of the middle class Americans in the
neighborhood.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Sounds to me like the people who will be using the center are mostly middle class Americans, which makes your assessment a little racist?

It will be worthwhile to report on progress of the civil action over the land deal that was done. That was an interesting part of the story and it will be enlightening to see how the Court manages it. Somehow I would back the Boston Redevelopment Authority.

I would hazard a guess that Bush has opened a few more cultural centers than he has attended funerals of dead soldiers, too.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This helps explain why I saw all of those "Allah for Kerry" men the other day!

Jemison

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Kerry was present at meetings in the 1970's where
assassinations of US Senators was openly discussed.

It should be noted that the FBI was monitering those meetings you mention. They've cleared Kerry of having had any involvement in those deliberations.

And, MA is correct in pointing out that BushCo. has more ties to suspect elements than just about any other group under the sun. Follow the money: BCCI.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

and of plotting assassinations. Perhaps Kerry is okay with this

Please demonstrate that kerry knew this. Otherwise you are just spreading propaganda and smearing people. Entirely dishonest and disreputable.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm not certain, but I think the explanation to this may be simple. The President and all Senators and members of Congress have services that provide to their constituents recognition for a variety of activities. If such activities and functions are approved, and I'm sure that this Society, even if it was a front for more sinister activities, was legitimate in its appearance and certifications and documentation, then this sort of recognition could have been solicited from the Senator.

If you visit the website of the White House or the Congress, you will find the criteria for getting some recognition on official stationery with a big shot's signature on it.

I have a letter signed by Bill Clinton. If I went out and committed some heinous crime, that letter would not prove any complicity on the part of the former President, although it would be fun if it could.

[edit on 04/10/15 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

and of plotting assassinations. Perhaps Kerry is okay with this

Please demonstrate that kerry knew this. Otherwise you are just spreading propaganda and smearing people. Entirely dishonest and disreputable.

READ THE ARTICLE! The person ADMITTED IT. DUH!

QUOTE - The former leader of the Islamic Society of Boston is Abdurahman Alamoudi, who recently pled guilty to smuggling hundreds of thousands of dollars from Libya�s Jihad fund, to plot the assassination of Saudi Prince Abdullah - UNQUOTE

It's Kerry's JOB to know who he's writing letters to. He has plenty
of staff to check these things out. The leader of the group was
an admitted criminal. Either Kerry was incompetent and didn't
check the group he was 'admiring' or he didn't care about the
illegal connections and just wanted to do the political thing to get
votes.

[edit on 10/15/2004 by FlyersFan]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
... which makes your assessment a little racist?

Not even remotely racist. Just factual.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
It should be noted that the FBI was monitering those meetings you mention. They've cleared Kerry of having had any involvement in those deliberations.

I won't get into this too much because it isn't the subject
of this thread, however, from what I've been reading this
subject is hardly 'closed' and Kerry is definately not
'cleared'. We should start a new thread on this ....
could be interesting...

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

I won't get into this too much because it isn't the subject
of this thread, however, from what I've been reading this
subject is hardly 'closed' and Kerry is definately not
'cleared'. We should start a new thread on this ....
could be interesting...

It's a form letter. Someone applied for it, a staffer checked them out with the criteria, and Kerry either signed it along with 50 other form letters, or his name is a rubber stamp. He didn't sit down and type the whole thing.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   

READ THE ARTICLE! The person ADMITTED IT. DUH!

Duh to yourself, you didn't post any link to any article. The thing kerry wrote is from 2002, you are, in this post, quoting that the guy was found out -recently- to have done this.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I said ... littlegreenfootballs.com

www.littlegreenfootballs.com...

helpful?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Lets look at that page

"Treasury's Designation of Islamic African Relief Agency

Thank You, Lizardoid Conspiracy

Military Families Prefer Bush 3-1

FBI Raids Mosque Leader's Home in Connecticut

VDH on Kerry's "Nuisance" "

Nope, not helpful at all. If you read that article, why not provide a link to that specific article? When did it say that the terrorist was revealed to be as such, in 2002?

"Krauthammer: Anything to Get Elected "
oh, wait, Krauthammer's good, at least somethign useful came out of that site. Hadn't checked up on him in a little while.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Using this logic, President Bush invites those that harbor terrorists to dine at the White House.

Princess Haifa al-Faisal, Prince Bandar's wife--or Bandar Bush as the Bush family calls him, was sending monthly checks for $2000 to $3000 to Osama Bassnan's wife, purportedly for assistance with a thyroid operation. However, beginning in 2000, Bassnan's wife began signing these checks over to a woman named Manal Bajadr, the wife of Omar al-Bayoumi. Who was al-Bayoumi? Well, to make a long story short, Omar al-Bayoumi was an unemployed Saudi and suspected Saudi spy that coincidentally started paying for an apartment for Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi shortly after Princess Haifa's checks started being deposited in his bank account. He also introduced these two to his friends and they all helped get them drivers licenses, enroll in flight school, and provide them with financial support.

If you don't recognize al-Mihdhar & al-Hazmi's names, those are two of the terrorists that flew AA flight 77 into the Pentagon.

And by the way, Princess Haifa & Prince Bandar dined at the White House with George Bush on September 12.

Shouldn't George Bush know who he is having dinner with??????

And BTW, when it was discovered that Princess Haifa was supporting the terrorists, instead of at a minimum, starting an investigation, Laura Bush called her to express her sympathy and offer support. That was the end of it. They remain great friends to this day, and continue to visit his Crawford ranch and the White House.

Under the Patriot Act, if you or I were discovered doing the very same thing as Princess Haifa, instead of being invited down to Crawford for some BBQ, John Ashcroft would have us thrown in jail for months without being able to see an attorney. If we are a foreign citizen caught in the U.S. as Princess Haifa is--forget it. We would disappear and never be heard from again.

And you are upset over Kerry's form letter??? Get your priorities straight...

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Or how about ISI Chief Gen. Amhed at the White House through Sept. 11, and he himself sent $100,000 to Mohammed Atta.

It's pretty obvious that 9/11 was committed by the Bush Administration. So basically, if you support Bush, you vote for the guys who comitted 9/11. Whether Kerry is any better is hard to say. He's a bonesman also, and there's just less direct evidence linking him.

new topics

top topics

join