It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cries Of Our People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I know Anonymous has received a somewhat bad rap lately, but now they seem to have returned to their old role of compiling videos of what our government is doing to us, of our government's own members calling it our on its dirty tactics, and detailing the desperation that is rising in the American people.

Personally, my soul resounds with this video, and I want to show it to you.

I have said again and again that this is a giant chess game. When the government's knights turn upon their own team, that's when you know the nation is in trouble. When the bishops speak out against the game they are playing, that is when enough is enough.

You all know this, you are all familiar with this. But we need to be reminded, and maybe someday soon, it'll be our turn to let our voices be heard. It will be our turn to tell the government to shut up and sit down, and it'll be our turn to seize the wheel and determine the path of our country.

On that day, democracy will once again rule. Either that, or we will no longer be a nation.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You have seen what we are capable of, you can continue to resist us or we will get violent. Wow, just wow. Those few words speak volumes. The pot calling the kettle black. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

join