It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STUNNER! Iftar Dinner Lies - Obama Butchers The Truth - Bolsters Muslim Brotherhood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Good Youtube! Obama Says liberty is Luck?!?
youtu.be...
edit on 14-9-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Here ya go. Thought I would embed it for ya so your post will get more attention. I have not watched it yet but will comment once I have.

Although I think there is some heavy bias going on, the video did point out some interesting things. If I am correct Thomas Jefferson is the one who said we should build less houses of worship and more schools. The Barbary Campaign is very important in Marine Corps history. As we say in our Hymn, From the Halls of Montezuma, To the shores of Tripoli.
edit on 14/9/12 by usmc0311 because: Added thoughts.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

The video ends with the guy saying God help us. Call me stupid and start flaming but it seems to me that GOD is the problem here. Take religion out of the equation and NONE of this would be happening. I hate religion. It's the root of all evil.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

The video ends with the guy saying God help us. Call me stupid and start flaming but it seems to me that GOD is the problem here. Take religion out of the equation and NONE of this would be happening. I hate religion. It's the root of all evil.

I agree, and if you have ever studied Jefferson you know that he felt the same way. Of all the founding fathers he is the one I admire the most. That reson being one of many.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Thank you! Still new at this stuff.

top topics

join