It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As World Burns, Obama Parties with Beyoncé

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I am no fan of Obama. However, I have no problem with him attending a fund raiser.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

How is this argument not entirely irrational?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The question is, though, is Obama really the evil antichrist everyone says he is, or is he just a scapegoat? an album cover? and when SHTF we'll all be throwing rocks at poor witless obama who is just trying to party with beyonce while the real bad guys, corporate fat cats etc who we never even hear of ever in the media and who we dont even know exist, they'll be sipping champagne on a spaceship heading for glargon 5 where the rest of the reptilians are trying to work out how to make latex suits that wont get split by their lizard spikes :p (that last bit was just for comic effect in case you didnt realise)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

For starters - Obama supporters are seeing the result of Obama showing America as weak and apologetic. The part of his job he has never understood is he represents America and its Constitution / Bill of Rights - even with all it's faults and dysfunctional government apologizing to the rest of world is not what that job is about. This is why experience is of the up most importance. We all knew he did not have the proper experience and (and lets not even talk about his shadowy background) ability for the job - but you voted for him anyway in hopes he could clean up Bush's mess.

Bush made such a mess that I personally question even someone with ten times the experience of Reagan could of clean it up. So - Obama didn't stand a chance, not a chance in hell. Is he a nice guy? yep / Is he a good husband and father? yep / Would like to have a beer with him? yep. But the point it is - he just doesn't have the ability. He has the talk - but can't walk the walk.

Example: Passed a health care bill without the input or agreement of half of Congress - very foolish. Then bribes congress by making them exempt from the new health care bill (and it works). Then covers an extra 12 million people that are not in the budgeted health care bill. You think maybe this made a lot Americans angry? Answer - lack of experience and taking advantage of the job instead of doing the job properly.

We could go on and on here about his faults thru inexperience for a long time. But the matter at hand is - the chickens have come to roost. You can see and hear that he doesn't have clue what to do about his Muslim friends hatred for America that he help create (drones / keeping troops in other countries / expanding the war). And even if he did have a clue he wouldn't know how to make the proper decision because he has surrounded himself with a herd liberal fools that don't know how to handle this either. So my guess is he and his staff will act out some fairy tale threats that the fake media will back him up with - then they will throw a lot of American dollars all over the place just like my wife does when my kids have problems that could be solved by common sense.

He should just step down. While I listen to him lately - I would say he is ready to commit political suicide just to get out of the job. He is way over his head - period - and he knows it and it shows.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by xuenchen
Does anyone have a strange feeling about the President's reactions ?

He certainly doesn't seem to be taking things seriously. He parties with Beyonce and still continues to ignore his security briefings .... even ignores them the day after the attacks and instead goes to Nevada on a campaign fund raiser. :shk:

What do you mean he isn't taking things seriously? He's a Muslim; he's celebrating. From his perspective, he IS acting appropriately.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join