It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does it feel like something weird is going on today?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
when I arrived at work today there were some blackbirds screaming and screeching on a nearby building and telephone wires. it struck me as very odd and shortly after I took notice of the strange color of the sky and everything just felt a little odd. anyone else feeling anything strange today?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jessasaurusreeex

Your "other self" (the 'you' in another dimension) probably had an accident or some trouble or something.

Don't worry. As long as you keep all hands and feet inside this dimension while your life is in motion, you should be fine...unless, of course, THIS 'you' decides to screw up somehow.

edit on 14-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Was it a Raven screeching "Nevermore"?!?!?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Yes, weird things ARE happening today!

I checked the bank this morning and money was in it a day early. One of my kids actually bought me lunch for a change. My other kid paid me back some money she borrowed without me asking about it.

Maybe I should check the Weather Channel to see if Hell has frozen over!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
My hard drive is running real slow and making loud clicking noises ( i think it`s getting ready to die) but other than that everything seems pretty normal around here.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
My makeup is looking like complete crap today. The foundation I have on is NOT matching the tan I got last week.

Its just another day in this planet we call home. Im glad that Im alive and get to see the sun rise and hope to see it set

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well.. Hmm.. Lets see... American Embassies are under assault, about to be, or under siege in 12 places? I think I'd seen a few minutes ago... The German Embassy in one nation is in flames... Locally, we have Universities and Power Planrts being evacuated on bomb threats and just for laughs, the Fed has decided to wear our printing presses right out of warranty by printing us into Zimbabwe for economic solutions.

Naww... Nothing weird at all today. Nothing to see here, move along now! Isn't there some show we Americans can be watching like Idol or Survivor and pay no mind? lol

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Something is coming, i can feel it too ^_^

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Indeed. Many won't be so lucky, you can be sure of that. But considering the life they lived, maybe it'll be luck that they don't last that long.

Either way, there's nothing weird going on. Just the same corruption, bull crap, delusions and materialism...just another day in the life of a Homo Sapiens.
edit on 14-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Yes, weird things ARE happening today!

I checked the bank this morning and money was in it a day early. One of my kids actually bought me lunch for a change. My other kid paid me back some money she borrowed without me asking about it.

Maybe I should check the Weather Channel to see if Hell has frozen over!

I live ten minutes away from Hell and it is 70 and sunny here today. Maybe I should check my bank and see if my missing money found it's way home.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
YEP! your right, I am going to the range tonight to practice.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I am strange and unusual period.

So wierd is normal for me.

Right now I am armed and dangerous with a deadly can of air freshener.

Hey, you may laugh, but, one whiff and you'll keel over, ded. Dee ee dee. Ded.

Them air fresheners are the devil's meow I tell you. Don't ever underestimate them.

They have been know to render entire towns moot. People just gag and choke on the quality of the air freshener. making wierd poses, bending in uncanny directions when they weren't double jointed in the first place.

Air fresheners are the scourge of mankind!

MAN WAS NOT MEANT TO HAVE FRESH AIR!

Or GOD would've created it for him. Or given us lungs. Or something that could process it anyway.

new topics

top topics

join