It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I suspect Mitt Romney is behind the killing of the ambassador in Libya

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

This picture shows EXACTLY what the plan was since the begining, and WHO is behind this...

Probably that picture was already prepared even before the attacks.

No wonder Mitt Romney dispatched his press release against the "apologies" EVEN BEFORE the attack on the consulate in Benghazi, at a time when ONLY the protests in EGYPT had happened already... Maybe they were confused and comitted an error, dispatching the press release too early...

Mitt Romney already promissed TOTAL LOYALTY to Israel...

Maybe what is happening in the Middle East is "a little help" from Israel's Mossad to Mitt Romney...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If you think I'll vote for the guy because he has balls thats just really another reason. I rhink it's time to go back to old white men in charge.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Originally posted by GLontra
Maybe what is happening in the Middle East is "a little help" from Israel's Mossad to Mitt Romney...

Doubtful, as the economy is Mitt's best path to the White House.

Foreign policy shifts focus back to the incumbent who would logically have an advantage here.

It's Obama's to lose on this issue, imo.

edit on 14-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Can you please provide some proof why you believe Mitt Romney is responsible for the death of the Ambassador in Libya.

If you cannot provide evidence to back up this ridiculous statement you made in the thread title I suggest you change the title.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

i don't think it has something to do with mitt romney personally, but it could have something to do with the elections. it seems to me like it is orchestrated and choreographed.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by GLontra

Doubtful, as the economy is Mitt's best path to the White House.

Foreign policy shift's focus back to the incumbent who would logically have an advantage here.

It's Obama's to lose on this issue, imo.

This argument of "keeping the focus away from the economy" doesn't make ANY sense.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
I rhink it's time to go back to old white men in charge.

Stupid comment.

I keep having this debate about how racism is NOT a large factor in opposition to Obama.

Then I see statements like yours.

link   
reply to post by GLontra

i think your tin foil hat is on too tight. The problems with Libya started in the 70's. When they started their so called "Line of Death " in 1973. By the way I saw the bombing of Libya in 86 from the good seats.

link   

Mitt Romney already promissed TOTAL LOYALTY to Israel...

He does have a luv affair with Israel ... but that wouldn't mean a hit in Libya.
If anything .. he'd nail Egypt and the Muslim Brotherhood there (which has
directly threatened Israel). But really .. Romney doesn't have the power to
do this AND he most likely won't be elected POTUS in November ..
So I don't think he was behind the killing.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
I saw the bombing of Libya in 86 from the good seats.

I was in the Army and was stationed in Japan. We went on alert a few days before it happened. In Japan, we never went on alert so we knew something was up. Then .. POOF ... Libya.

link   
There is having an open mind and this is a good thing.

Then there is being so open minded, one's brains fall out. This is a bad thing.

I'll leave that as a thought to ponder on this thread.

link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
Can you please provide some proof why you believe Mitt Romney is responsible for the death of the Ambassador in Libya.

If you cannot provide evidence to back up this ridiculous statement you made in the thread title I suggest you change the title.

Why would they leave easy "proof" for us to find?

They are professionals...

But the timing of the Romney campaign trying to profit from the Obama administration "not being strong enough against the Muzzies" was reaaaaally suspicious...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

This argument of "keeping the focus away from the economy" doesn't make ANY sense.

Mitt's advantage is the argument HE is better for the economy. He has no substantial international experience to draw a significant positive distinction between himself and Obama on this subject. Moreover, in terms of substance, the two men are nearly on the same page in foreign policy, despite what the media and pundits would have you otherwise believe.

If over the next two months we are embroiled in an international nightmare with the Middle East, Mitt loses precious time to play to his strength.

And regardless.... it's a pretty specious thing to say Romney is behind killing the ambassador.

edit on 14-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

reply to post by GLontra

Mitt's advantage is the argument HE is better for the economy. He has no substantial international experience to draw a significant positive distinction between himself and Obama on this subject. Moreover, in terms of substance, the two men are nearly on the same page in foreign policy, despite what the media and pundits would have you otherwise believe.

If over the next two months we are embroiled in an international nightmare with the Middle East, Mitt loses precious time to play to his strength.

Well... Maybe the Mossad guys who planned this attack didn't think about that...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The proof or suspicion is obama dismissing a meeting with netanyahoo and then one day later the revolution against us embassies began. Mitt Romney is just a pawn, same thing would happen to romney if he disobeyed israel.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Really, I think Obama is. I think it is the excuse he needs to suspend elections and seize power. This is a thread for baseless accusations, right? Maybe a bit of political trolling? Because that is what is seemed like to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I suspect Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood and Al-Qaeda might be involved.

They are the ones in power, not Romney (yet
)

I wonder what Israel has to gain with all this turmoil ? Anything at all ? Anything ?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This analysis is almost (I said almost) as bad as the thread saying the U.S. purchased Japanese Zeros to false flag Pearl Harbor.

I don't know whether to find this post supid or partisan.

Either way, I marvel at the dumb things I hear on ATS.

I think I can do better tho. If anyone was behind this, it was Obama who could use this as an excuse to delay the elections in November effectively making him king. LOL. How was that?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Mitt's advantage is the argument HE is better for the economy. He has no substantial international experience to draw a significant positive distinction between himself and Obama on this subject.

I have to disagree. Obama got a lot of international experience in the communities he organized in Chicago.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

OP,

You make a title of how Mitt Romney is behind this (conspiracy) yet provide ZERO evidence for your claim.

With that as the standard here, I might as well make a thread called "I AM GOD" , give no evidence, and you should believe I'm God??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join