It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's October Surprise, one month early

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Yesterday morning I begin to consider that the embassy bombing was a "false flag", an early October surprise. Something designed to take the focus of this election off of the economy. At that time however, proof didn't exist. After all, if it was the October surprise then advance knowledge of the event would have to be shown. At that time there was no information available to say for sure.
I went ahead and put a video up though to get my thoughts out. Well, actually I added my words to an existing video, a pretty popular meme of Hitler easily available on youtube.

Late last night the news broke that the administration knew two days before the attack occurred that it was coming and did NOT notify the embassy. (See Source in link below)

www.independent.co.uk...

Not only didn't they warn them, the security forces (Marines, special services officers) were not even allowed to carry armed weapons. (Source, Marine Corp blogs at link below)

www.kforcegov.com...

Today, the situation is blowing up. Here in America we have Universities evacuated, multiple bomb threats called in and overseas the situation is growing worse by the hour.

This is most likely a planned event. The designated outcome is yet to be seen. One thing is for certain, our economy is not being discussed.

For as long as it continues it plays into Obama's favor. I highly suspect to see some violent event occur on US soil in 36 hours or less. Most likely an urban area. I would stay away from protests until this either blows away or the lid comes off of the true perpetrators.

My video is here. Note the time stamp is well before the news broke from the Guardian.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This video contains content from International E-sports Group, geotv and R.T.I., one or more of whom have blocked it on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that.

Sure seems as if alot of companies sure don't want this aired...any alternate link?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mr3dboot

I would have to agree. I have been through enough election years to suspect we will be in the thick of "something" before elections. I think they are going to try to pull off something big here in America (false flag perhaps) and the build up begins now. I hear war drums.

edit on 14-9-2012 by OldSchoolMom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr3dboot

For as long as it continues it plays into Obama's favor

HOW???

How can any of this be POSSIBLY in "Obama's favor"?

I see quite the contrary here...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

I saw that too.

Why is OPs video down while the video(s) he/she used as reference/platform still are accessible? Are they?

Can you show us the video that moved you to open this thread topic?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

I'm afraid that I don't. I wish I could post a live link to Obama standing there now while the bodies are returned from Libya. A somber moment to be sure, and he's milking it for all that he can.

Funny how he honors the man killed because he didn't get a warning from his president who knew two days before that it was coming.

Now we shall see just how gullible the voters are. Not by the way that this is the end of this event. I stand by what I said above and add to it that some military action, sustained action, will be taken soon.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

He will be a "war president" for one.
Two, if violent events break out in the US, martial law.

I admit, I could be wrong. Maybe it plays the other way. Maybe his foreign policy is placed in the spotlight. Maybe the media actually begins reporting that he knew two days in advance.
Then again, this is the USA media I am talking about. They are going to circle the wagon.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

For as long as it continues it plays into Obama's favor. I highly suspect to see some violent event occur on US soil in 36 hours or less. Most likely an urban area.

I think you are spot on. This violent event will require a false flag perpetrator.......Iran.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Breaking now, Bomb threat at University of Texas

hosted.ap.org...

Also, North Dakota State:

www.duluthnewstribune.com...

Nuke Reactor evacuated in Austin:

www.infowars.com...

Kansas City Federal building:

www.hayspost.com...

This is only the tip of the iceberg. All of these I suspect are only couch sympathizers. The real danger comes from the nutjobs who don't call in a threat. That comes next.

I'll say it again, stay away from protests. I also advise against going near a mosque for the time being.
Stay tuned in to news from as many sources as you can, including web sources. This will get ugly.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

This picture shows EXACTLY what the plan was since the begining, and WHO is behind this...

Probably that picture was already prepared even before the attacks.

No wonder Mitt Romney dispatched his press release against the "apologies" EVEN BEFORE the attack on the consulate in Benghazi, at a time when ONLY the protests in EGYPT had happened already... Maybe they were confused and comitted an error, dispatching the press release too early...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Quite the contrary.
The middle east blowing up is definitely
not in Obama's favor.
These are right wing billionaire paid False flags
IMO. More to come I'm sure.
Look at all the things that have happened to show Obama in bad light.
All happen in States where the local government don't consider him
legitimate .Not saying these people are guilty,but it's curious it's always in these States.
If we could put states on a false flag watch I'd go with:

ARIZONA
FLORIDA
WISCONSIN
COLORADO
PENNSYLVANIA
OHIO
Think about the scandals and violence that have come from these states lately.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mr3dboot

Can you post the reference to the requirement of military personnel having to be disarmed? I cannot find that in your link.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Oh it's Obama's "October Surprise" alright.

As in... "Surprise!!! All your foreign policy goals are now Kaput as the Arab Mr Murphy laughs half to death!"

Obama isn't behind how this is turning out, however much US meddling in the last year or so of uprising brought us here. It looks to be going BADLY off the rails for what the Western TPTB would have wanted. Perhaps everyone forgot to consider, the Arabs may have their own TPTB with a different agenda.

Surprise! ....indeed. The joke's on us...and it's sure not funny from the American perspective. It's a damn greek tragedy.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I tend to agree that this could be looked upon, in some number of decades, as the beginning of the monumental change that is coming.

It reeks of TPTB. It is doing what many of us have been fearing, it is about to give Obama an excuse to exercise, not enact, because he has already put presidential orders in place, but exercise the presidential orders to restrict ALL liberties of the American people. I also feel, as a Canadian, that our removing Iranian Ambassadors and closing our post was THE public tip off. It has all gone very quickly from there. A leaked video designed by a Christian-Egyptian? Really? Can't wait for the dissection of the video to see what office of the U.S or British government it was REALLY made in.

Anyway, rant off, Obama can seize control of the entire continent of North America within 18 months if this is is it. From this comes closed borders, military action, removing of civil liberties, no election, the North American Union, Global Currency after the other unions declare it is the only way to 'start fresh', and thus the total control of TPTB within their defense bunkers over the whole planet.

NWO is here.

Edit: Also, the death of Libyan U.S. ambassadors was the third 9/11 event in 22 years. 1st being Bush Sr declaring NWO publicly. We all know the 2nd and now the third.

edit on 14-9-2012 by EarthChilde because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I can, for Egypt only. Note that the administration denies the report.

freebeacon.com...

For Libya, the security other than a couple of former Seals, was provided for by the Muslim Brotherhood sponsored government.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The minute I heard it and checked out a trailer for that silly video, which should have been really hard lined like zeitgist, showing the real conspiracy of the religion. I realized False Flag. CIA and Black Ops up to their eyeballs in this IMO.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
the october surprise will be in october, it will take time for UN resolutions, negotiations with china and russia, these things take time

till then they will stoke the flames

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Not sure if it's Obama's early October surprise, maybe you meant Obama's surprised earlier than October, but anyhow, I do believe this will probably escalate withn the next week or so and we will be at some war level crisis over it no doubt as other countries get pulled into and then just when they think it's safe, Israel will attack Iran's nuke facilities on their own and then we have no other choice but to get involved in this all out nonsense.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra

For as long as it continues it plays into Obama's favor

HOW???

How can any of this be POSSIBLY in "Obama's favor"?

I see quite the contrary here...

He could declare martial law and suspend the elections.

A scary thought but, true nonetheless .

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Wow Alex Jones was right. He kept saying Obama was going to pull a false flag when elections came near. I guess that guests inside source he talked about wasen't fake afterall.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join