It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who had the idea of protesting on US embassies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Don't you think it is VERY suspicious?

An almost amateur movie about prophet Mohammed, that is said to be being produced by some obscure Israeli filmmaker in the USA, sparks protests in the US embassies in Egypt and Libya?

Why US embassies?

Who gave the idea of protesting in the US embassies?

It smells like the work of very well paid infiltrated "agent provocateurs". The idea of protesting in the US embassies because of a movie that has no relation to the US government seems to have be "planted" by infiltrated provocateurs, following a broader strategy of pushing anti-American activity in the "Muslim world".

So, who is trying to expose the American public opinion to an oversode of images of American flags being burnt by "Muslim savages"?

Who is trying to manipulate the American public opinion? And what the goal is?

Is it related to the need to push an agenda of war against IRAN?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Should we look for the finger of Mossad behind all this?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

This picture shows EXACTLY what the plan was since the begining, and WHO is behind this...

Probably that picture was already prepared even before the attacks.

No wonder Mitt Romney dispatched his press release against the "apologies" EVEN BEFORE the attack on the consulate in Benghazi, at a time when ONLY the protests in EGYPT had happened already... Maybe they were confused and comitted an error, dispatching the press release too early...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Caliphate.... It's all down to their Caliphate. Someone needs to do a Mega-Thread on just this narrow aspect. The Arabs have, at various times, been among the world's top super-power's of their respective time periods. They've ruled in empire, that whole region or very large %'s of it in what must seem like 'glory' to the average Arab on the street today.

They're taking it back.....by the look of things....sooner than later. From the Gulf to the Atlantic. (shivers). It's not new, or unique....except by how FAST the double dealing and dirty business of politics on the International level has allowed it to happen.

This took decades of endless fighting centuries ago. Now it's a year...oh how time flies and compresses.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

You could be right there is something strange about it , they knew exactly what to say in the short film to incite a violent reaction , so it was made by somebody who knows Muslims,

this could be a different kind of false flag operation

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

This is false.
The statement came almost two hours after Reuters broke the news.
7:51 p.m., 9/11/12. Reuters, citing Libyan government sources, reports "An American staff member of the U.S. consulate in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi has died following fierce clashes at the compound."

See source:

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I suspect a 'Woman Scorned'...she hasn't really been scorned but only in her own mind.

she's attempting to stop the wedding, stop the wedding. It may just be two women.

her whole world and reality rests upon the imperative that a third woman not be married to the man she is marrying...she feels they must not be married and God forbid they have a Son. that would equal total slavery.

the protesters are the wedding crashers and they were sent by their mother...if the wedding occurs all her children become illegitimate...they are already illegitimate...but now they will know it. their mother also is the one who financed the production of the movie which is in fact a taped confession.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It is suspicious OP, wouldn't put it past the Mossad, or some other organization, possibly special interest groups in the West that would benefit from more turmoil in the East.

I would reckon that with the very large and quick expansion of social and independent media, whistleblowers, mainstream media becoming redundant spewing the same old lies, outlets like Wikileaks and so on have shaken a lot of people out of their hypnotic state and starting to really analyze what their governments and authorities tell them and not blindly take it at face value.

Hence support for war could be at an all time low and a growing number of the masses are becoming distrustful of their governments actions without the support of the people. The effects of 9/11 and other events are more than likely wearing off now and new projects are needed to keep everyone in support for the War on Terror.

For instance here in Canada I overheard an ad on the TV reminding people of the War of 1812, so I checked it out at the website 1812.gc.ca... and these words were a little strange

As we near our country's 150th anniversary in 2017

To be honest I don't know when this site or the TV ad mentioned were made or put in to the public, but it seems strange to start a campaign for something over four years away, needless to say I do support my Country's heritage.

More importantly is the closing of the Canadian embassy in Iran and kicking out the diplomats, coupled with the quite recent rhetoric of Canada's unwavering support for Israel all seems like great timing and a clear campaign to gain support for whatever agenda is at work and possibly militaristic options. A lot of Canadians I've talked to don't even know we were in Afghanistan, or care either way, selling a war to Canadians won't be difficult.
edit on 14-9-2012 by onethatisrampant because: (no reason given)

top topics

join