Where can the Video be found? Who has seen it? What was your take?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by alphaskunk

Oh wow, well hopefully censorship never happens in America.

My only thoughts on this is that I have seen the whole video that you posted and when I linked to the direct video on youtube it was only the insulting type clips of the whole thing. I wonder why?

Also after taking a break I began to think of shows like SNL, MADTV, SouthPark and all the other shows that make light of EVERYTHING. So really this was probably a planned happening more so than a spontaneous movement based on this video which most of the world has probably not even seen.

I got lost on youtube afterwards watching all the cannibal documentaries and then the Russian Extreme prison show. I figure if they have to find an excuse to wail on western world then we need to know a bit more about the mentality of those who would back the front against us and if the fema camps become filled, I wanted to learn how the occupiers would see individuals. The Prison guards have NO Empathy or compassion what so ever, and the hard nosed criminal mentality claimed to not wish to harm women or children, well except for the ones who kill them.

Crazy but that video made me think in terms of a global siege against the western way of life.
edit on 14-9-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Actually it reminds me of "College Humor" video's on youtube... Here is one that is similar imo.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The video is pathetic and the words are dubbed over. There are much worse/critical/dangerous videos out there against islam. Why such a cheap piece should gain notoriety is beyond me.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I've posted the video on my forum and spreading it all over facebook

the only way to show islam and for those that don't read yes Mohammed was a pedophile he wed and layed with a 6 year old.

just as scientology is exposed from southpark to thousands of online vids and anonymous' "project chanology"

and trey and matt creators of southpark are exposing Mormonism hilarious fraud in their "book of mormon" on broadway

this video about islam should be spread far and wide just to expose the fraudulent religions

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
The video is pathetic and the words are dubbed over. There are much worse/critical/dangerous videos out there against islam. Why such a cheap piece should gain notoriety is beyond me.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

I'm gonna compare these reactions to the London riots last year. Did they really care that some guy got shot? No they just joined in on the action because everyone else was doing it.

Now do these people really care about some random video they've probably never seen? or are they just looking for an excuse to get in on the action?

Stuff like this often happens because of some silly crowd/sheep mentality that humans seem to have stuck in them deep inside somewhere
edit on 15-9-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Kinda an interesting movie for anyone who might not know the background of it all, put into a bit of comic parady.

So can someone please confirm this is actually the movie that sparked the riots on the embassies?

I thought this was a joke at first? But still not 100% sure. And is the name of this movie: Innocence of Muslims ?

...couple minutes later...

As I'm researching it seems like this is the movie? Correct???

So anyway what I don't get is this. And everyone and there dog knows this... What's the deal with so many film makers make fun of Christianity, and all sorts of other religions.

Example:

Art mocking Christianity or something like that.... It depicts a small plastic crucifix submerged in a glass of the artist's urine. The piece was a winner of the Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art's award. Freaking unbelieveable! The guy didn't get arrested, like the mohammad producer, he got an award!

So that's one example of many for all "other religions" that get mocked all day long! But yet if you mock muslims it's just like the end of the world or something? It's like someone just physcially attacked my children and now I have to run out into the streets in murderous rage, and kill anyone even remotely tied to this, such as Americans, christians or whoever, even if they're completely innocent.

LIKE I JUST DON'T GET IT!!!

Mind you from what I also heard TPTB know this type of propaganda is a good psy opp weapon so they release this to insight violence. But the violence is also staged. Like they get a few good old proxy troops
(al-CIA-duhhh) standing by with orders to ah-tac You-es embassies and start riots as soon as they release the video. And tell all the locals they're doing it in the name of allah to defined islam and tell the press that too. They got press standing buy who are told to release stories about how this random film that was launched online was "the cause" of it all.

When we all know full well that it's all STAGGED! Like I for one am not that dumb, ummm sorry, you're not gonna pull the wool over my eyes, that's for damn sure!

So by staging the whole thing, that way they can use it as a reason to retaliate, start wars, send in more troops, change laws, policies etc etc.

It's the age old Hegelian dialectic.

My guess is it's just part of the whole Ahrab spring campaign. As a way to keep going with those wars, which are all designed and orchestrated as part of a bigger agenda to take over the middle east.

Originally posted by alphaskunk
edit on 15-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)
edit on 15-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Just having trouble locating the video, at first I did not think I was interested but after all the worldwide trouble stemming from the video I think I have a right to see it and judge for myself.

If WWIII breaks out it would be nice to understand why and what started it.

Look at the thread in my sig file.

The filmmaker says he has no regrets over making the film, And he's thinking about letting the Full Movie be put on YouTube.

That way, we can evaluate the scenes that caused the problem in context.

I hope he posts it soon, I wanna see it.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This movie has been on you tube for far longer. So why didn't they use this one to riot over?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'm impressed if you can sit through the whole thing. I find it unbearably stupid.

It was just meant to provoke and stir trouble, and everyone who is up in arms at the people who are up in arms are falling for it!

On the news, reporters in these areas where there are riots and protests interview many muslims around and they all say- "Those people are not doing that because of the film and not because they are muslim- they are just doing it because they are people looking for a fight, period."

Yes, I think Muslims found this insulting, understandably, but the ones that are doing the violence are not representative of all muslims, by far. To say so is like saying those Westborough baptist church people are an accurate representation of all christians.

It's young men with a lot fo pent energy and aggressivity, using any excuse they can to act out. And some rather distasteful people purposely provoking them to use that.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Well said, basically similar to what I was trying to say but better written.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The video has been removed from Youtube. Last view count that I saw was over 5 million views!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Here is a video compilation that would not offend...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Wow, thank you for the video, good thing I watched it before it was removed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join